Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 8 sur 8 PremièrePremière ... 4 5 6 7 8
Affichage des résultats 176 à 196 sur 196

Re: A Complete list of Moria Deeds, PoIs, and other info by R.A.I.D.

Only 39 more deeds to go to max out Brubaker's quest slots...
    As a level 1 burglar, Bilbo got a pony when he joined the Smaug The Dragon raid. Then he asked for leadership, looted the chest, assigned himself the 1st age Arkenstone and mailed it to an alt (Bilbo's a VIP so can mail from anywhere). They did some PvMP and an Epic Battle, then he apologized and gave the Arkenstone back. He kept the pony.

Citation Envoyé par Ryuuroden Voir le message
    Yeah, I love the existance of this list. Is there a SoA hidden deeds list somewhere out there. I mean the deeds like Pork-Chopper and stuff really should be listed. I actually had no idea there was a deed for completing all annuminus deeds till recently.
    Yeah, that should be added to the original list of deeds, but hey, that guy quit a long time ago (or at least stop posting on that list).

This list is concluded now. I do not plan on making another list once the expansion goes live. For several reasons (one being my computer is broken and im poor). Someone else will have to take the torch, hopefully.
    Leader of [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=173712]R.A.I.D.[/url] (Rememberme's Awesome Instructional Directions).

duoble post.
    Dernière modification par duvelmoortgat ; 30/10/2009 à 07h29.

Scourge of Nala-Dum, Hidden Deed;

Complete 4 deeds;
    Plants of the Waterworks
    Enemies in Nala-Dum
    Nala-Dum Lizards-slayer
    Nala-Dum Lizards-slayer Advanced

Title given "Engineer of Lumul-nar"
    I bugged the error in title which should be Nala-Dum, as Lumul-nar is HoM.

Citation Envoyé par duvelmoortgat Voir le message
    Scourge of Nala-Dum, Hidden Deed;

Complete 4 deeds;
    Plants of the Waterworks
    Enemies in Nala-Dum
    Nala-Dum Lizards-slayer
    Nala-Dum Lizards-slayer Advanced

Title given "Engineer of Lumul-nar"
    I bugged the error in title which should be Nala-Dum, as Lumul-nar is HoM.
    added. thanks duvelon
    Leader of [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=173712]R.A.I.D.[/url] (Rememberme's Awesome Instructional Directions).

Anyone know where to find the orkish axe in Fil Gashan?

Citation Envoyé par The_Cutter Voir le message
    Arms of the Enemy (Instance: Fil Gashan) - Title: Infiltrator
    Find an Orkish Breastplate (Drops off a mob)
    Find an Orkish Pauldron (Drops off a mob)
    Find an Orkish Mace (Picked up off the ground)
    Find an Orkish Axe (Picked up off the ground)

There are 2 picked up.

One is on the ground in the room with the chef.

The other is in the hall way with holes on the side right before the boss's room. If you are heading up towards the boss its on the right, right after the first door into to the hall way.

And yes, it is possible to pick up the hall way one with-out clearing, you just have to be crafty and quick.

I dont remember which is which.

any news on any new hidden deeds after the patch this morning, i know i got one from the inn league for the deliverys CD, URU, BG and Soa/MoM which gave mounts
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

Citation Envoyé par corrakkas Voir le message
    any news on any new hidden deeds after the patch this morning, i know i got one from the inn league for the deliverys CD, URU, BG and Soa/MoM which gave mounts
    All the new hidden deeds that come with this last patch are in Jadzi's guide... which also should be stickied.

But don't know why its not.

Citation Envoyé par The_Cutter Voir le message
    any news on that ? it is the only piece i'm missing for the black goat

Thanks in advance
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04205010000142064/signature.png]Mistermuggles[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par Kevneiros Voir le message
    any news on that ? it is the only piece i'm missing for the black goat

Thanks in advance
    Literally the next post i answer that question:

Arms of the Enemy (Instance: Fil Gashan) - Title: Infiltrator
    Find an Orkish Breastplate (Drops off a mob)
    Find an Orkish Pauldron (Drops off a mob)
    Find an Orkish Mace (Picked up off the ground)
    Find an Orkish Axe (Picked up off the ground)

There are 2 picked up.

One is on the ground in the room with the chef.

The other is in the hall way with holes on the side right before the boss's room. If you are heading up towards the boss its on the right, right after the first door into to the hall way.

And yes, it is possible to pick up the hall way one with-out clearing, you just have to be crafty and quick.

I dont remember which is which.

I'm going to guess the Ridge Racer deed has been removed. I'm standing on top of the tower at the location specified and got nothing. Maybe there's something you have to do first in order to get it to trigger.

Citation Envoyé par Alitariel Voir le message
    I'm going to guess the Ridge Racer deed has been removed. I'm standing on top of the tower at the location specified and got nothing. Maybe there's something you have to do first in order to get it to trigger.
    i did Ridge Racer reasonably recently, so it hasn't been removed since Echoes of the Dead; however you DO have to have the quest pack to get the deed... if you're visiting the landmass of Eregion without having the quest pack, the deed (like all deeds in areas you dont have the quest pack for) wont be available.

Citation Envoyé par Naesriel Voir le message
    i did Ridge Racer reasonably recently, so it hasn't been removed since Echoes of the Dead; however you DO have to have the quest pack to get the deed... if you're visiting the landmass of Eregion without having the quest pack, the deed (like all deeds in areas you dont have the quest pack for) wont be available.
    Dang. My subscription just recently expired and I have no money to renew. Oh well, guess I'll retry this when I have more money. Thanks.

I have just spent hours doing the hidden deed 'The Pits Of Moria'

.....And it doest work any more! I have tried the various falls three or more times and no deed nor title. I suspect that after the Moria Re-vamp it has been removed. Disappointing to say the very least. However I hope your still playing LOTRO and you receive this message and can find out more or remove it from your most valuable list. Thanks for taking the time.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000152736/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par Shirlzknight Voir le message
    .....And it doest work any more! I have tried the various falls three or more times and no deed nor title. I suspect that after the Moria Re-vamp it has been removed. Disappointing to say the very least. However I hope your still playing LOTRO and you receive this message and can find out more or remove it from your most valuable list. Thanks for taking the time.
    It worked 3 weeks ago when I got it on an alt. Maybe you have been extremely unlucky and it just haven't triggered - or the spots you have tried were ones you already had.
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

DN troll numbers

So.....where do I find out how many trolls per run you can get when doing DN? It's the last one of the meta deed i need to do. Hard enough at my level (85) to find people to run DN, let alone for multiple times (if needed) just to complete the slayer deed. I only need 25..... (Lol).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000001dabf/signature.png]Rinri[/charsig] Leader of DI.

Cool Reflections deed?

Hey, awesome guide I'll definitely be using it.

Just a quick question: I didn't see the "Reflections" deed listed. Does anyone know where all the mirrors are for this deed? (Maybe someone already asked this, didn't have time to go through all the thread replies, sorry)

Thanks OP for the listings.

Citation Envoyé par Rinri Voir le message
    So.....where do I find out how many trolls per run you can get when doing DN? It's the last one of the meta deed i need to do. Hard enough at my level (85) to find people to run DN, let alone for multiple times (if needed) just to complete the slayer deed. I only need 25..... (Lol).
    Nevermind. I just went in and tank-spanked the first mob set. There are 3 trolls in the first room that you can get per run, besides the twin boss trolls, which, I could get both down to less than half health on my own, but the mechanics after that made it impossible for me to solo (as a guard). So, I just killed 3 mob sets and avoided the twin bosses. That gave me three trolls per run, rinse and repeat. What with my Belt that had Catch a Breath heal increase and cd decrease on it, and traited yellow line, I was able to self heal forever and not worry, though with the Orc Guards, you have to make killing the healing mushrooms a priority. I got the deed done before I could experiment fully with adding a little more dps to my traiting, otherwise I figure I could have gotten the time per run down to around 10 min or so....as it was, it was about 15.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000001dabf/signature.png]Rinri[/charsig] Leader of DI.

Cool

Great guide! I'm back to LOTRO and playing my Captain lvl 47. So a guide of deeds to Moria is very welcomed

Page 8 sur 8 PremièrePremière ... 4 5 6 7 8

Règles de messages