Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 7 sur 7 PremièrePremière ... 3 4 5 6 7
Affichage des résultats 151 à 169 sur 169

Re: LotRO MIDI Player and MIDI to ABC converter

Citation Envoyé par Digero Voir le message
    Let me know if it works for you.
    You sir, stand head and shoulders above...well, everyone. Hobbits especially, though.

I can't thank you enough. I found this on the first day of 10 days of vacation.

Here's a work-around on the drum issue with LOTRO MIDI right now--by way of Master Keptwise!!!!

In your original midi, change the track # for your drum part to something OTHER than 10, so that it's not tagged as percussion (I cloned it to an acoustic grand for simplicity). Then, export via your usual selection in LOTRO Midi and it comes out like it used to.
    [COLOR=#800000]Various Hobbits, Thwilda the dwarf lass, and Gnersk, Stalker[/COLOR]

Citation Envoyé par Siegfriedpf Voir le message
    Here's a work-around on the drum issue with LOTRO MIDI right now--by way of Master Keptwise!!!!

In your original midi, change the track # for your drum part to something OTHER than 10, so that it's not tagged as percussion (I cloned it to an acoustic grand for simplicity). Then, export via your usual selection in LOTRO Midi and it comes out like it used to.
    I just came here to find a solution to this very problem and lo and behold there it is! Thanks.
    [URL="https://sarahmccabemythopoet.wordpress.com/"][COLOR=#b22222]Falling Toward Mythopoesis[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ffd700]~[/COLOR] My personal blog.

[URL="https://lotromusic.wordpress.com/"][COLOR=#008080]LOTRO Music[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ffd700]~[/COLOR] ABCs, guides and resources for the compleat LOTRO musician.

Sorry about the drums bug. It should be fixed in version 1.1.0.5.

If you're using the standalone version, you can get it here: LotroMidiPlayer-1.1.0.5.jar
    [B][COLOR=white]Digero[/COLOR][/B] [color=#E0D0B0]Guardian |[/color] [B][COLOR=white]Digrim[/COLOR][/B] [color=#E0D0B0]Burglar |[/color] [url="http://domh.guildlaunch.com"]Defenders of the Mithril Halls[/url] [color=#E0D0B0]Officer[/color]
    [B][thread=522150]Maestro[/thread][/B] [color=#E0D0B0]- Convert MIDI files to ABC[/color]
    [B][thread=344226]ABC Player[/thread][/B] [color=#E0D0B0]- Preview ABC files as they sound in LOTRO[/color]

I'm having the same problem as some other people. Whenever I use the LotRO MIDI Player (Web Version I think) it says "Unable to launch this application". I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, update my java, everything, but nothing seems to work. If you can, please tell me how to fix this because I'm a huge fan of it.

P.S. I had it working and successfully converted about 25 songs or so before it stopped working, and when i try to install the standalone version nothing happens.
    Dernière modification par Hoophy ; 12/08/2011 à 11h23.

Citation Envoyé par Hoophy Voir le message
    I'm having the same problem as some other people. Whenever I use the LotRO MIDI Player (Web Version I think) it says "Unable to launch this application". I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, update my java, everything, but nothing seems to work. If you can, please tell me how to fix this because I'm a huge fan of it.

P.S. I had it working and successfully converted about 25 songs or so before it stopped working, and when i try to install the standalone version nothing happens.
    Ditto.

I am having the same problems with both versions with the same results. I tried both Explorer and Chrome.

Running Windows 7 and the latest build of Java. on 64bit machine.

Make sure you have the 32-bit version of Java installed, even on a 64-bit machine. You can download it here: http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
    [B][COLOR=white]Digero[/COLOR][/B] [color=#E0D0B0]Guardian |[/color] [B][COLOR=white]Digrim[/COLOR][/B] [color=#E0D0B0]Burglar |[/color] [url="http://domh.guildlaunch.com"]Defenders of the Mithril Halls[/url] [color=#E0D0B0]Officer[/color]
    [B][thread=522150]Maestro[/thread][/B] [color=#E0D0B0]- Convert MIDI files to ABC[/color]
    [B][thread=344226]ABC Player[/thread][/B] [color=#E0D0B0]- Preview ABC files as they sound in LOTRO[/color]

I would also like to echo the usefulness of this program. I have a minor suggestion if I may though. Could you put a volume control on the midiplayer? I like to use midiplayer and ABCplayer together and the two have different levels of volume. Midiplayer is very loud and ABCplayer is very soft. ABC has a volume control but I find it doesn't get much above soft and midi player has one volume. LOUD!. I am always having to reach for the volume control on my sound system whenever I switch between the two.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000029110f/signature.png]Orladan[/charsig]

This thing is quite simply awesome. Thank you!

Citation Envoyé par Orlor Voir le message
    I would also like to echo the usefulness of this program. I have a minor suggestion if I may though. Could you put a volume control on the midiplayer? I like to use midiplayer and ABCplayer together and the two have different levels of volume. Midiplayer is very loud and ABCplayer is very soft. ABC has a volume control but I find it doesn't get much above soft and midi player has one volume. LOUD!. I am always having to reach for the volume control on my sound system whenever I switch between the two.
    If you're using Windows 7 or Vista, you can control the volume of individual programs using the system volume mixer. Click on the speaker icon next to the clock, then click "Mixer". The volume control in ABC Player is actually just a shortcut for the system volume control on Win7/Vista.

Ok, ran into a problem with Lotro Midi Player. A friend sent me a midi asking for help with it. She said that Midi Player told her that the file was too large. I first loaded the file into Melody Assistant and it worked fine. I then loaded it into Midi Player and it played. However, it showed the last song I had loaded and not the one that was playing. Now, Midi player won't start at all. I've shut down the computer and restarted and still will not load.

Any ideas?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000029110f/signature.png]Orladan[/charsig]

Never mind. I deleted the offending midi and now it works fine. :P

I'm uncertain if this thread is even being replied to any more. However i downloaded the midi player for the soul purpose of hooking my midi keyboard up to it and enjoying a bit of music. When ever i attempt to map the keys in correct order, or to have the notes on my midi piano correspond with the correct musical note it fails to register certain notes. c# for any octave is unmapable it would seem. Along with several other random notes through out the scales. If any one has information or this thread is still being read, i request a solution if any one knows of one.

Citation Envoyé par Ihoudin Voir le message
    I'm uncertain if this thread is even being replied to any more. However i downloaded the midi player for the soul purpose of hooking my midi keyboard up to it and enjoying a bit of music. When ever i attempt to map the keys in correct order, or to have the notes on my midi piano correspond with the correct musical note it fails to register certain notes. c# for any octave is unmapable it would seem. Along with several other random notes through out the scales. If any one has information or this thread is still being read, i request a solution if any one knows of one.
    Do you have keyboard mappings set for all of the notes in LOTRO's Options window? If so and it's still not working, use notepad to open up My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\lotro.keymap. Search for MUSIC_ in that file and paste all of the lines that contain that word in a reply.

Wonderful tool, been using it for several years, but never posted anything til now... because now, when I load the program, there is a notice saying that "Applications from UNKNOWN publishers will be blocked in a future release because they are a security threat..." Do I have an outdated version? (OK, probably). Will Java stop access to this tool?

There's no updated version from me, that sounds like a new security check in Java. I'm not sure exactly what it'll be doing to prevent you from installing self-signed programs, but there will be some kind of way to either override the security check for a particular program or disable it entirely. If you get an error message, try searching online for the error text and you'll probably find instructions. I'd recommend you try to only disable the security check for LOTRO MIDI Player if possible. It's a good idea to keep it enabled in general.

Some more info, if you're interested:

LOTRO MIDI Player is self-signed by me, which means that the download hasn't been verified by a company like VeriSign that it actually comes from me (which would cost me hundreds of dollars per year to do).

Technically self-signed programs insecure in that either (a) I could be untrustworthy, or (b) someone untrustworthy could be impersonating me. You'll have trust me about (a), and you already have by installing the program -- same goes for any program you install from the internet: you're trusting the author not to include a virus with the program. As for (b), your best bet is to make sure you only download it from http://lotromidiplayer.googlecode.com. Someone would have to hack my google account (or hack google's servers) to put a virus on that site, which seems unlikely to be worth the effort for the handful of people who actually use LOTRO MIDI Player.

Right-o; it hasn't happened yet, of course, but I know that Java's been flagged as being a back door for virus and malware, so I'm assuming this is their attempt to plug those holes. I'll just have to see what happens when they issue their next updates...

Digero, what version is the programm in the screenshot at the google-page? If I download the latest version, I got no chat textfield.. But what's more important, why is the option "Connect MIDI piano..." disabled? I'd love to use your programm with my piano And as the MIDI2KEY isn't maintained (or even downloadable) anymore, your programm is (afaik) the only way to play music in lotro with a MIDI piano

Citation Envoyé par TedBear Voir le message
    Digero, what version is the programm in the screenshot at the google-page? If I download the latest version, I got no chat textfield.. But what's more important, why is the option "Connect MIDI piano..." disabled? I'd love to use your programm with my piano And as the MIDI2KEY isn't maintained (or even downloadable) anymore, your programm is (afaik) the only way to play music in lotro with a MIDI piano
    If you downloaded the standalone version, you'll also need to download JavaWinApi.dll and put it in the same folder to make "Connect MIDI Piano" work.

Page 7 sur 7 PremièrePremière ... 3 4 5 6 7

Règles de messages