We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Goblin Town

Re: Goblin Town

Thanks Nurien. I have screenshots of us IN the zone, but none leading into it, so I wasn't sure where we zoned in at. It was a long night of Goblin Town'ing and I had 300 screenshots to sort through. I was taking all mob spawn points and boss mobs screenshots. That level of guide is going to take more spare time than I have right now.

I'll add that other zone in point this evening.

Updated map.

Added in all known Named mob locations.

To Do:

- Named Mob stats
    - Quest Guide
    - Some map needs filling in

BTW thanks for putting this together. It's amazingly useful, and probably took a ton of work.

Yes, thank you so much for all your work. This is going to come in REALLY handy!

Ooooooooh! This is Goblin Town! I loved that part in the Hobbit! Is it all dark and gloomy in there? Is the Gollum in his cave, or is it inhabited by some creepy-crawly now?

Cant wait til they open up the Mirkwood! :3

/bump

we need this map.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000026723/01000/signature.png]Eldalye[/charsig]

Well done and thank you!!

Isn't this like Tim Burton's Halloween Town?

Have a 'scary' game!

Ah, very nicely done. This will come in handy for sure!
    [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Help improve the legendary item system: [URL="http://my.lotro.com/delphinius81/2009/05/06/legendary-item-system-design-3/"]Read, rate, and feel free to comment.[/URL] Other design ideas are also on my [URL="http://my.lotro.com/delphinius81"]blog[/URL].[/COLOR]

We can't find the Uruk Orders for Gloin anywhere in the War-Steadings section.

All thats in there is ergular Orcs, and Dagal. Are they really where #7 is on the map?

Thanks for the map it's outstanding work *thumbs up*

Quote Originally Posted by Goldseeker View Post

All thats in there is ergular Orcs, and Dagal. Are they really where #7 is on the map?

All the way down to the bottom of the zone, and there's a named that has them on his person. Loot the body to acquire them.

Loot the body of #7

There is an elite orc champion by the name of Narashi at #7 who carries the orc orders

I *think* I found the Orc Orders at the end of the southwestern, dead end, tunnel of that same area, not where #7 is on the map. Also I *think* they dropped from a named Signature, not elite, as I was able to solo this quest, and I can't generally solo same level elites.

I'll swing by there tonight and double check, but I *think* that's right...

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it more, I take back part 1, I'm pretty sure the placement is correct, you just have to be on the second level to get into the back section of that 1st level room, it's not connected like it looks on the map. That's why I thought he was in a different locations because I couldn't picture him in the main room...
    But I'm still pretty sure he's only a Sig. ... Still have to check on that.
    Last edited by Big_H; Dec 15 2007 at 02:11 PM.
    [CENTER] Level 65 Hunter // Level 65 Warden // Level 65 Captain // Level 65 Lore Master // Level 65 Champion
    Level 65 Minstrel // Level 65 Burglar // Level 65 Rune Keeper // Level 50 Guardian
    [COLOR=Lime]Ongbú[/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]rz Tracker[/COLOR] says, "Stop hittin' me, you slug!"
    [/CENTER]

Unless he has two spawn points he jumps between, he's at the end of that tunnel, not at the number on the map. And he is a Signature mob.

[CENTER] Level 65 Hunter // Level 65 Warden // Level 65 Captain // Level 65 Lore Master // Level 65 Champion
    Level 65 Minstrel // Level 65 Burglar // Level 65 Rune Keeper // Level 50 Guardian
    [COLOR=Lime]Ongbú[/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]rz Tracker[/COLOR] says, "Stop hittin' me, you slug!"
    [/CENTER]

If you were to actually put the locations on your map for Bilbo's Buttons, I think that would be a first.

Could someone request a sticky for this?

Quote Originally Posted by BTime View Post
    If you were to actually put the locations on your map for Bilbo's Buttons, I think that would be a first.
    I've collected all but one, so I can't go back and give specific locations or anything, but two came from the War Standings room (where the Dirt Mound and Uruk Orders are), one came from a mob (possibly the other Signature mob) and one was in a chest at the bottom of a set of those wooden steps (left side as you're coming down)... second room/area from the entrance I think.

Then I'm pretty sure I found one in Gollum's Cave, and one at the Deep Fires. Though not 100% about those.
    [/CENTER]

Fixed map location for Uruk Orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_H View Post
    Unless he has two spawn points he jumps between, he's at the end of that tunnel, not at the number on the map. And he is a Signature mob.
    He does spawn in two spots in there, one is in that southern section listed on the map, the other is in the far western end of the War Steadings, on that lowest level in there. Just go west from the Mound of Earth until you go down the strairs and hit a dead end, he'll be there if he wasn't at #7 on the map.
    I've gone in twice this week for those orders with my group, and he was in a different spot each time. Freaked me out! :P

And this is a great, great map, thank you for the hard work. I use it constantly!!!
    Last edited by jacobsme; Dec 31 2007 at 03:31 AM.

Fantastic! This is much better than wandering around and getting lost again. Thank you, wcp!
    Russano I was in my youth, in the game that is forgotten.

curious, where do you put the pike in the ground for plan in motion?
    Nethlion, 50 Burg ~Vilya Gm Weaponsmith(finally!!!)

The soft earth is in the war steadings on the lower level. There is a hole in the floor on the upper level that is almost directly above the earth.
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizladan/]Bizladan[/url] Hunter
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldore/]Bizldore[/url] Burglar
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldur/]Bizldur[/url] Lore-Master
    Nimrodel - Vinyara, Officer

Quote Originally Posted by BIZL View Post
    The soft earth is in the war steadings on the lower level. There is a hole in the floor on the upper level that is almost directly above the earth.
    ahh, now I see it. Thanks, been going the wrong way
    Nethlion, 50 Burg ~Vilya Gm Weaponsmith(finally!!!)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast