We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Level 45 Quest Item matrix

Since I have multiple characters that might need these level 45 quest items (& I like to know what the overall demand is for them), I compiled the following matrix of collectible items for each class's level 45 quests. I did not include the items for the first stage of the quest lines, since those are not collectible or transferable.

Please reply with any corrections...

You can also get an HTML table version of this information at http://www.filefactory.com/file/589cf8/.

Although most of this I compiled from my notes and scouring the class forums, Fizen's post http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=62380 really helped me fill in some blanks.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by CaelornLO; Nov 01 2007 at 04:11 PM.
    [color=yellow][b]Cael[/b] captain (50 R5) [/color][color=blue]@ 2 High Road, Highdore, Bree homestead, Windfola[/color]
    [color=yellow][b]Dael[/b] burglar (50 R3); [b]Bael[/b] lore-master(50 R3)
    [b]Vael[/b] hunter (50 R6); [b]Gael[/b] guardian (50 R3)
    [b]Hael[/b] minstrel (50 R3); [b]Qael[/b] champion[/color]

Re: Level 45 Quest Item matrix

This is awesome, thanks for taking the time to compile it.

Thanks!

So my Loremaster will need 15 bubbling droplets, 20 hateful worm eyes, 10 putrid fingernails and 15 revered wight remains for the second set of items.

Then for the last group: Emblem of Ritual, Goblin-badge of rank, Rune of Evil Presence and Putrid Slime of Helchgam.

Mmmm. Slime, eh.

Anyone know off-hand what the first level items are and where the creatures are that drop them?

This is great! Thank you

Amazing post.

Thank you!

excellent work, nice layout as well
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000015e01/01008/signature.png]Ragnarond[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaocynthe View Post
    Anyone know off-hand what the first level items are and where the creatures are that drop them?
    8 Frosted Corcur-staves (MM)
    12 Distasteful Corcur-emblems (MM)
    Grimgore's Matted Fur (Angmar)
    Driftclaw's Rending-Tooth (MM)

But as the OP said, these items are not collectable or transferable, so you won't be able to get them until you have the quest underway.

This should be a sticky.

I agree let's hope they make this a sticky.

/vote for stichyhood

Very nice, good work putting this together, VERY helpful indeed.

/signed
    sticky it
    [color=blue][b][i]Drakkonus[/i][/b][/color] Elf LRM [color=orange][B]Leonnidus[/B][/color] Man CPT [color=red][B]Cappricornus[/B][/color] Dwarf RNK [color=jade][b]Taurrus[/b][/color] Hobbit WRD [color=aqua][B]Aquarrius[/B][/color] Dwarf CHM [color=silver]
    [B]Peggasus[/B][/color] Dwarf MNS [color=yellow][B]Scorppius[/B][/color] Hobbit BUR [color=fuchsia][B]Saggittarius[/B][/color] Elf HNT [color=purple][B]Centaurrus[/B][/color] Man GRD [color=brown][B]Ursaemajjorus[/B][/color] Beornling
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000008981d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

i don't suppose there's a moderator that can sticky this thread? this is pretty useful for everyone.

You guys might try rating the thread with 5 stars, that sometimes gets attention to get thigns stickied.

Quote Originally Posted by Meijha View Post
    You guys might try rating the thread with 5 stars, that sometimes gets attention to get thigns stickied.
    completely forgotten about that rated and shamelessly bumped up. probably there's a better forum this could be moved to, like deeds forum or quest forum. this is general info for all classes, after all.

/signed

we need this thread stickyed in the quest section or in a general class section, there is not one of these yet though.

If any one knows how to get a thread stickyed plz say so.
    [color=blue][b][i]Drakkonus[/i][/b][/color] Elf LRM [color=orange][B]Leonnidus[/B][/color] Man CPT [color=red][B]Cappricornus[/B][/color] Dwarf RNK [color=jade][b]Taurrus[/b][/color] Hobbit WRD [color=aqua][B]Aquarrius[/B][/color] Dwarf CHM [color=silver]
    [B]Peggasus[/B][/color] Dwarf MNS [color=yellow][B]Scorppius[/B][/color] Hobbit BUR [color=fuchsia][B]Saggittarius[/B][/color] Elf HNT [color=purple][B]Centaurrus[/B][/color] Man GRD [color=brown][B]Ursaemajjorus[/B][/color] Beornling
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000008981d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

/ please sticky this very useful post
    [COLOR=Lime][SIZE=1]other favorite middle-earth related games: The One Ring RPG, published by Cubicle 7; LotR: The Card Game, published by FFG[/SIZE][/COLOR]

so... how about that sticky?

still no sticky? seriously?

is this post not sticky worthy?

IMO yes

Talking Re: Level 45 Quest Item matrix

I find this very helpful, but I found my 20 hateful worm eyes in Forochel easily, but this might have been before it came out, Nice Work!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000d610c/signature.png]Araciel[/charsig]
    [color=gray] Freeps ~~ Elkmage LM ~~ Rhood Hunter [/color] [color=red] Creeps ~~ Araciel Spider[/color]
    Winner! +Hengar has won the match against Rock. (my bullroarer char)

I got the Revered Wight Remains from the Wights in NW Forochel. Excellent post but may need Forochel refresh.

stick sticky!

Thumbs up Re: Level 45 Quest Item matrix

Certainly sticky worthy...perhaps in a different spot though. Agree with the Forochel update.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast