We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Storage for premium house

Where do I buy storage for my new premium house?

directly at the chest with mithrilcoins (if you are higher than what you can buy with gold)

its shared storage with the classic houses. so you can unlock premiumhousestorage in your classic house chest as its the same chest
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Just wanted to make sure if anyone can help ? over the years ive bought extra storage in my classic house if i now buy one of the new premium houses and sell my old house do i still keep the extra storage ive bought for the old house ?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by LordKernigit View Post
    Just wanted to make sure if anyone can help ? over the years ive bought extra storage in my classic house if i now buy one of the new premium houses and sell my old house do i still keep the extra storage ive bought for the old house ?

Thanks in advance
    I didn't test it, buy yes, you should keep what you unlocked in your old house. I remember having read about that somewhere once...
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Ok thanks for the info Oelle

I can confirm that you do keep the number of storage slots. I have the 60 I had paid for from my deluxe house available in my premium house. However, other than cosmetic hooks, I don't know why I would hold on to my deluxe house now.

Ok thanks for confirming that for me Gandor, While i will miss my house in Breeland which ive had for sometime and for me is one of the nicest deluxe houses in that neighbourhood it makes no sense for me to have two houses.

But i havent actually been to the new houses yet as im waiting till i can actually go there myself without fast travelling as i like to get to new areas by myself on foot or horseback i may not even find a house i like it has to be perfect for me ( im very paticular on where i live and the look of the house and gardens) if its not to my taste i will stay where i am, i just wanted to make sure im not losing out on anything ive paid for before in the old housing system.

Again thanks for the confirmation
    Last edited by LordKernigit; Jan 31 2017 at 07:48 PM.