We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Housing and Server merges.

Do we need to empty out our current houses or will it all be tossed into escrow and moved with us when we swap to whatever server is our new home?

I haven't seen any info on this yet. If it exists point me at it.

When transferring a character who owns a house on a world, the belongings and the history of the ownership of that house will go with that character to its new world. This means storage capacity, Upkeep Prepayments, Ownership time and Grace period time will all be remembered and applied to the house you might purchase on your destination world. When you log into the new world with your Home owner, you will find an email that will inform you of your previous address and will contain an attachment of currency equal to the purchase cost of the house. All of your deco is now in Escrow Housing storage, and character bound items are returned to the appropriate characters. If you already own a house on the destination world the upkeep, storage capacity and items will be granted to the existing house on the account.
    https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/world-transfers
    [SIZE=1][B][COLOR=Magenta]Celebronwyn - M; Cethleann - H; Fetha - G; Mirik - G; Calelyn - Cappy
    Soon moving all toons to Landroval![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Question

This is not explained in that article:

If a players buys a house & have other toons from same account on the same server. If that person delete the toon that used to buy the house, will those alts inherite the house or the house will get abandoned?

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    If a players buys a house & have other toons from same account on the same server. If that person delete the toon that used to buy the house, will those alts inherite the house or the house will get abandoned?
    The house is abandoned if the owner character is deleted.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Storage?

I bought some extra spaces for the housing storage on Riddermark... when I move/transfer off Riddermark to my new server - will I still have my paid with Mithril extra storage spaces?

“Not all those who wander are lost.” ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Crickhollow - Riddermark

Quote Originally Posted by Taure View Post
    I bought some extra spaces for the housing storage on Riddermark... when I move/transfer off Riddermark to my new server - will I still have my paid with Mithril extra storage spaces?
    Yes, see post #2 in this thread re: storage capacity.
    [center]Click here for our community [url=https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As1T2ZXLPqhTdE05T21qYklYRFF3emVuM18zTnU0aGc&hl=en]LOTRO store pricelist, conversion rates and pictures[/url], please contribute too![/center]

Nyzira is rad!

Thanks a bunch. I could not find that info anywhere. You rock.

Thanks RJFerret

Thanks for the help. I missed that info somewhere.

“Not all those who wander are lost.” ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Crickhollow - Riddermark