We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31

Thread: Pic Pic Pics

Re: Pic Pic Pics

Here's me before LOTRO:

And here's me on LOTRO:

YOUR PAL MOXEN, Go pound sand!

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldy View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The new and improved BARRETT.

Lost 50 pounds and gained 15 in muscle.. And I'm just getting started...

The power of the uninstall button!
    pfff You dont have to quit

Well since I'm going to be transferring here in a couple days I guess I'll post...

The red-haired one sorry for the odd angle we were drunk and trying to rock a camera phone.

[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Funny.. How the "Cool" kids of the server have no pics.. Hmm um Maybe cuz ? hahaha i'll just hide on vent and talk smack

I want to see pics of
    1. Grievious!!!! (Although a self pro-claimed everything, not considered cool, but you've made a hella amount of posts in this thread without backing chhit up)
    2. Twosoxs! <-- This one would surprise us all me thinks.. (hahah anyone want to weigh in on this one?)
    ### already its been like 4 years, post em

Last edited by Vandelour; Sep 01 2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: SLJ is Wax.. n o spoofing
    Luglour

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelour View Post
    Funny.. How the "Cool" kids of the server have no pics.. Hmm um Maybe cuz ? hahaha i'll just hide on vent and talk smack

I want to see pics of
    1. Grievious!!!! (Although a self pro-claimed everything, not considered cool, but you've made a hella amount of posts in this thread without backing chhit up)
    2. Twosoxs! <-- This one would surprise us all me thinks.. (hahah anyone want to weigh in on this one?)

Where have you been baddie?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000002f5c/signature.png]Bambam[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelour View Post

I want to see pics of

where did you go

Hewloooooo from Azulia and Gangstafied

Hey Y'all!
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=#9acd32][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000048cc1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [CENTER][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Azulia Andune-65 Minstrel[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Azabella Kyngsley 65-Loremaster[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkolivegreen][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Mystify Yew-65 Runekeeper[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkgreen][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellowgreen]Izara Banrae-65 Burglar[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=orange]Azaa Rava-65 Captain[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Azotic Veru-64 H[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]untress[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]||[SIZE=2][COLOR=sandybrown]Azaya Fayari-65 Champ[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE]Azonu-Rank 7 Warg[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=sienna]and Eatsee![/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

old cell phone pic of me, sorry for the bad quality

Last edited by TM007; Sep 30 2011 at 08:08 PM. Reason: someone removed my picture (probably Frelorn)
    [SIZE="1"][CENTER]†[/CENTER][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by TM007 View Post
    old cell phone pic of me, sorry for the bad quality

Where is the tatoo of the soccer ball?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001615c2/01003/signature.png]Hestonbear[/charsig]
    Submission? Well that's a bit of a problem. See, rumor has it the Athenians have already turned you down, and if those philosophers and, uh, boy-lovers have found that kind of nerve, then, of course, Spartans have their reputation to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by cubbysweet View Post
    Where is the tatoo of the soccer ball?
    I think you mean tattoo. But that is Bow, and Bow isn't the one with said tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyMountains View Post
    Hewloooooo from Azulia and Gangstafied

Hey Y'all!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000128626/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Trolling pic threads is cool! Theo I think Luglour described you perfectly a couple of posts up. Dont be scared to post those pics of you up there protesting wallstreet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangstafied View Post
    Trolling pic threads is cool! Theo I think Luglour described you perfectly a couple of posts up. Dont be scared to post those pics of you up there protesting wallstreet.
    I don't understand? Me and Luglour are homies. Also my pics are up here. And I think ur cute for what it's worth.
    It's cool tho, navigating the forums is hard
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000128626/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

He was actually talking about the robotboy how he posts but dont post pics, I guess I missed yours my bad mayne!

Wait a second do you have a show on Comedy Central called Tosh.o?
    Last edited by Gangstafied; Oct 30 2011 at 01:43 PM.

Here's me at the lake when the Budweiser party van was having a bash.
    (I'm the blond guy)
    Last edited by Altique; Apr 09 2012 at 02:49 PM.
    YOUR PAL MOXEN, Go pound sand!

Old School.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000024e96a/signature.png]Poiison[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Araleezy View Post
    Old School.

Nice !

Pic of completed tattoo

Thought some would like to see what i got.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31