We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Re: "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

Woot!!! 7/3/2010 - TLH downs the Twins in Barad Guldur. Almost downed Durchest in hard mode. We are on our way to the LT. Many other wonderful things happening in our kin. Come check us out at www.thelasthopekinship.com

WOOT! TLH is 3 years old and still going strong! Happy Birthday TLH!

Grats TLH! Love those kins that have been around since before the first anniversary of LotRO. Good stuff! /salute
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/arkenstone/bobion/][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000021d81/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/url][URL="http://www.themeaningofhaste.net"]www.themeaningofhaste.net/[/URL]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/arkenstone/lorthag/]Lorthag, R6 Uruk Warleader[/url] - The Meaning of Hate
    "The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die." -- Graalx2

Come check out our kin!! www.thelasthopekinship.com

We have an awesome group of people and are always looking to add to that! So, if you're awesome and looking for an active kinship that loves to raid in a semi-casual form, check us out!!

Shayliee

P.S. We have epic jugs!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000045d48/signature.png]Shayliee[/charsig]

Well, I just put the kiddo on the bus for her first day of third grade. For me, the summer is officially over, regardless of what science dictates. Come on, solstice .... catch up!

With schools back in session and the Free-to-Play population anticipated, we at The Last Hope are preparing to welcome back veteran players and make new friends.

Our kin not only supports the casual player and PVP, but we also do end-game raiding. We've been victorious against Durchest and the Twins in BG and are getting closer to beating the Lieutenant .... and we have fun doing it!

Join us! Come be a part of the fun exploring new content, welcoming new players, participating in a kinship that has been around for over three years with leadership that is dedicated to providing an atmosphere in which to maximize LOTRO enjoyments! YeeHaw!
    Last edited by OmiRavanya; Oct 04 2010 at 02:28 AM.
    Alasse Megilindir, Minstrel
    Swifty and Hammo
    Kinship of Arkenstone, founded by Hobbits in April 2007 and still going strong!

We have removed our level requirement for entry into the kin. All levels welcome!

Players must be at least age 18.
    Swifty and Hammo

Come one, come all, The Last Hope is currently recruiting active players of all levels (age 18+). We are a 3 year old, rank 10 kinship with a full calendar of events. Check out our website @ www.thelasthopekinship.com to apply. Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Findulas View Post
    Come one, come all, The Last Hope is currently recruiting active players of all levels (age 18+). We are a 3 year old, rank 10 kinship with a full calendar of events. Check out our website @ www.thelasthopekinship.com to apply. Have a great day!
    Signed up a couple days ago at the site. Says my account is still pending approval.

Well met, Panda!

Unfortunately, we don't have record of your completing website registration or kin application. Both tasks can be easily accessed on the right side of our home page below the TLH Recruitment heading.

I'd be glad to walk you through the process. Just send a tell to Alasse or Calcutta if you spot them in the world. You can also use the /who the last hope command to determine the TLH members currently online (but be sure to set max level to 65).

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by OmiRavanya; Jan 02 2013 at 04:39 PM.
    Swifty and Hammo

The last hope is hosting a Halloween event . If you want to get in on the fun you gotta join up! Check out our website @ www.thelasthopekinship.com to apply. Here is a flier for our event!

Last edited by RooandJohn; Oct 16 2010 at 11:37 AM.

Welcome new players to Arkenstone! TLH wants you!
    Welcome to Middle Earth and Arkenstone!

The Last Hope is a rank 10 [the highest] kinship and we are always recruiting, We are a casual kin and promote a casual atmosphere, but we have non-mandatory events scheduled 6 days a week. Events like Lowbie night, radiance gear night, epic book night, deed night, etc. We do Raid on Friday and Saturday nights and we put our game faces on for those but TLH members are not critical or harsh of any member or any other player.

TLH has kin mates from all over North America, Australia, etc. There is always a TLHer online.

We partake in all LotRO has to offer. If Adventure after Adventure and a great friendly, anti-elitist, causal community is what you want out of a guild then Look up one of the oldest kins on Arkenstone and apply Here! [its a formality really.] http://www.thelasthopekinship.com/
    Come join TLH be part of the family.

I am no longer in this kin and play on Crickhollow now since coming back to the game. I've started my own kinship and hope it turns out to be even half as wonderful TLH. I loved the time I spent and friends the friends I've made there! Keep up the great work guys!

Aerilinn/Thorsalin

Wishing everyone a happy, safe, and wonderful New Year from all the folks at TLH! See ya'll in 2011, woot!

P.S. Hi Aerilinn, we miss you!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

If you find yourself looking for a kinship with friendly, helpful, knowledgeable
    members, give us a look. www.thelasthopekinship.com Register and complete
    an application on the site, if you like ... or contact an officer in game if you'd
    prefer to get to know us better first.

We have many players who enjoy the casual gaming style. As well, we do raids.
    This, however, is not a requirement for membership. Several within our ranks do
    enjoy cavorting in the Moors.

Rumor has it that the update will hit next week. Come join us as we explore the
    newness of it all!
    Swifty and Hammo

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9