We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Re: "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

Bump for good people.

Did a School run with two TLH members, and it went off without a hitch.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000002597b/01001/signature.png]Yevgeni[/charsig]

The Last Hope is still going strong and we are always looking for new members of all levels and timezones to come along and have fun at our various events. Remember we are an 18+ casual kinship that does everything that lotro has to offer but most importantly we put kin mates first and personal gain last.

If you are interested in experiencing a friendly and experienced vibe come check us out

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhonZ View Post
    (insert bad bump joke here)
    As a new player to the game I have found the players in this guild TREMENDOUSLY helpful, kind, and AWSOME.

There is always someone on, usually someone able to help, and vent is nice!

Great people!

Just a bump to let any Aussies and Kiwi's know that we are recruiting all timezones and to let myself, Amoury or Shayliee know during the off times if you have any questions about our kinship.

Please accept my application for membership
    Your Name: Bob Savage
    Your Age: 37
    Time Zone:EST

Char Name(s):Nelsavage
    Char Class(es):Champion
    Char Race(s):Man
    Char Level(s):31
    Play Hour(s):20 hrs week
    Have you read, agree to, & signed TLH Kinship Policy:YES

MMORPG XP:440,000 approx
    In Game Goal: (what your personal goals are in game? raid? pvm? quests? hang out?)level up, learn, teach raids sound interesting
    Why The Last Hope: (why you've decided to consider membership with us) I liked your policy statements

The Real reason The Lost One fears us. Evil cort

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/c...t=evilcort.jpg

*Spear tackles Arkhon through a shield wall*

Join now, we have candy, love and all things teal.

Exclamation Re: "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

The Last Hope has changed its website!!!!

Please visit us at www.thelasthopekinship.com

Thanks,
    Leianni

Omg your music scared the **** outta me! I was browsing and wham!

Site looks good
    [b][color=green]Galeye - 75 Hunter Grandmaster Woodworker[/color][/b]
    [b][color=blue]Nyroc - 65 Captain[/color] [color=yellow]Grimeye - 75 Champion[/color][color=orange] Mordicar - 65 Guardian[/color] [color=red]Dnor - R6 Warg[/color] [color=purple]Galrat - R5 Store BA :)[/color][/b]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000012738/01007/signature.png]Galeye[/charsig]

Hey all, just wanted to let anyone currently looking for a new kinship to check us out!!!

We are a large rank 10 kinship with a website/forum, vent and full event calender. Currently we have been running Radiance runs almost daily and run the larger raids on the weekend. Turtle soup anyone? LOL

Our kinship motto is "real life comes first" and we mean it. Many of our players have very busy lives outside the game (military etc) and we respect that. Our kin houses many couples, parent/child combos, friends and all other relationships you can think of. We consider ourselves a mature kin and other than the couple underage players or family members of our members, we only recruit 18+ years of age.

You may ask why we require an application....We want to get to know you and you us. We want you to get familiar with our website and our kinship policies. Most of all we want people serious about joining a family.

So please come check us out and fill out an application if you think The Last Hope might be right for you. Thanks!!

Leianni "Leader of TLH"
    www.thelasthopekinship.com

New book on the way, loads to do, things to kill, puzzles to solve...get some Last Hope in ya and do it all in style

Very nice website. Clans & Guilds does a nice job with their templates.

Got an app in..waiting to hear back.
    Just when you think you have all the answers - they change the questions.

Recruitment for all classes and levels are always open in TLH, just remember to apply via the forums on our Kinship site and one of our officers will get back to you as soon as possible in game. Thanks!

www.thelasthopekinship.com

Congratulations guys! Welcome to the 2-year club!

-Forjo
    [COLOR=darkorange]Forjo Atinxan[/COLOR] - [SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Elven Guardian[/COLOR],[/SIZE] [COLOR=darkorange]Forjjo Atinxan[/COLOR] - [SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Hobbit Minstrel[/COLOR],[/SIZE] [COLOR=darkorange]Forjorin Atinxan[/COLOR] - [SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Dwarven Champion[/COLOR],[/SIZE] [COLOR=darkorange]Forjoros Atinxan[/COLOR] - [SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Human Captain[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid][I][B][URL="http://www.delotro.com"]Amistad del Otro[/URL][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE], [COLOR=#c0c0c0]A Casual [B]Arkenstone[/B] Kinship[/COLOR] - [SIZE=1][COLOR=silver]2[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]Chalk Street[/COLOR], [COLOR=silver][B]Derndelf[/B][/COLOR], [COLOR=seagreen]Shire Homesteads[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=paleturquoise][I]See the world[/I][/COLOR][I] - [COLOR=paleturquoise]play casually[/COLOR]! [URL="http://www.delotro.com/recruiting.htm"][B][SIZE=4]Now Recruiting![/SIZE][/B][/URL] | [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=141854"]Support Veterancy![/URL][/I][/SIZE]

long live the last hope!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000005c269/01003/signature.png]Arghgar[/charsig]
    faraor rank -1,000,001
    Firebow rank 3 my special friend when I need a hug from a nice uruk
    IF GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS YOU FIND A NEW GOD!

Awesome! We reworked our kinship calender!! We have revolving lowbie days, deed days, radiance and book days. We also have monthly kin meetings, open forum days, crafting days. We are continually trying to find new ways of helping the kin and are working towards getting the raids to a farming status.

If you are interested in joining a new family and working towards our goals with us please check out our website www.thelasthopekinship.com and fill out an application.

bump for sweet justice
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000005c269/01003/signature.png]Arghgar[/charsig]
    faraor rank -1,000,001

Hey all,

I haven't posted on this thread yet, I just wanted to say 'Hi' and to come check us out at www.thelasthopekinship.com .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000045d48/signature.png]Shayliee[/charsig]

TLH has recently brought down bosses 1 and 2 in dar nar and was very close on boss three. Pretty good for only our second serious attempt at DN . It will only be a matter of time before we have the rest of the strat down! Woot!

Come check us out!! www.thelasthopekinship.com

Hey guys - I am looking to join but your website seems to be down at the moment. Anyway - my main is Naranglos look me up! I am an experienced player who began at the very beginning of LOTRO but have been taking time off due to school. Currently lvl 49

It's official: TLH has defeated Blagh & Rung, Zholuga, and Flagit! Keep up the good work, everyone.

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!
    faraor rank -1,000,001

Post "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

Kinship Name: The Last Hope

We reside on the Arkenstone server and are currently accepting applications (ages 18+ please). Although we have some hardcore players/raiders with us, for the most part we consider The Last Hope a casual kinship using the motto "Real life comes first."

We are of mixed race and expertise but seem to all have one common goal here in Middle Earth; Eat delicious foods, drink precious ales, and KILL everything we can get our weapons on. We have a very active kinship calendar with different 'themed' days for our members. Currently we offer: Radiance Nights, Turtle Soup, Book Night, Lowbie Night, Deed Night, Raid Nights, and we will be adding Skirmish Nights as characters progress.

If you would like to join us in the pursuit of friendship and booty (NO, not that kind of booty), please apply on our forums- www.thelasthopekinship.com or contact Leianni, Wulfy, Shayliee, Veranique or Gracethatsaves.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000007ceac/01006/signature.png]Gracethatsaves[/charsig]

Hello, i'm not applying just yet, i want to wait till after atleast newyears to see if my kin starts seeing alittle more activity.

Last month my kin has been dead, we dont actively recruit so most of the time im all thats online but i hate to leave my small and (started out) helpful kin.

So i thought it would be a good idea to feel out a new kin, i like what i see sofar of TLh.

I love adventures and am always up for anything. i am a social casual player, i do want to raid and whatnot but really, really dont want to do nothing but grind. i had my fill of that with ffxi, i just wanna fly by the seat of my pants go where the wind blows me, not that i hate structure or planed events i just dont wanna have to, have to do anything.

Not that im big into pvmp or anything but i noticed it wasnt on the calender and wonder if its something you guys do at all?
    Warden: <===How would you like a spear in the face!?!===>
    Hunter: <---<<<Raining pointed death since 08.>>>--->

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001599cf/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Sunaris "Pick warden. YOU ONLY HAVE 4 BUTTONS!!!!"

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast