We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Re: "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

Well, what's your name??

Thumbs up Re: "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

Ya seriously this kin ROCKS!!! You should all check it out if you havent already!!!! www.thelasthopehome.com

Long Live The Last Hope!!!!

i have a lot of fun with this kin because of the mature minded players within. (and dont worry Baindarr zorrick accosts everybody so its not just you)

Ok, I'm sold, how do I get in.

I am a level 15 Minstrel named Vocalas...
    Last edited by Vandalwen; Oct 09 2007 at 11:58 AM.
    Grimmbane - Human Warden - Brandywine
    Whippoorwill - Elf Hunter - Brandywine
    Grimtater - Hobbit Guardian - Brandywine

Nobody wants to say their creep name?

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalwen View Post
    Ok, I'm sold, how do I get in.

I am a level 15 Minstrel named Vocalas...

It's easy to join, visit www.thelasthopehome.com to register and post an application. An officer will contact you within 48 hours or less. You will be on "recruit" status for 14 to 30 days in the kinship.
    Valiandir - 50 Man Minstrel
    Valianz - 50 Hobbit Burglar
    Founder & Leader of [color=red]"The Last Hope"[/color] [url]www.thelasthopehome.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Ashin77 View Post
    Nobody wants to say their creep name?
    I am Valianzir, a blackarrow. Although you probably have never seen me there as I play freep 90% of the time and only log on my creep during events or to make sure things are going smoothly with our creep tribe.
    Founder & Leader of [color=red]"The Last Hope"[/color] [url]www.thelasthopehome.com[/url]

Just a friendly <bump>

Hello Arkenstone!

Our server-wide auction is this saturday. Please come out and participate, we might have something you want

WE ARE RANK 7!!! HOORAAY!!!

Yes, we will be purchasing a kinship hall once it's released. Our poll indicates that Bree location is winning, so you might see us there.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello

Halloooo
    Haleros 50 Hunter

Odoyle here sdtopping by to say Heya Val! and all you Hopers!
    "As we speak a band of Ninja-monkeys is plotting my demise...."
    Odoylle ->50 Dwarf Champion, Arkenstone,Proud member of The Guardians of Gondor

My creep is called Kcirroz, which is Zorrick backwards. I know ive played with you a couples, both as a creep and killing you as a freep lol. I have been working a different shift so havent been on the moors for awhile. I was with you not too long ago on my Warg, but I cant remember his name lol.

Also, The Last Hope is getting pretty serious at raids. We can down all the bosses and clear Helegrod with relative ease. But, we would like to take on Thorog and need a few more people lvl 48+ interested in raids. We have about 18 TLH members show up each saturday, but looking for a few more to fill that 6 person void. So if you would like to start raiding with us, contact Zorrick/Zorawyn, Dragonbow/Dragonsbreath, Samaritin, Narin, Gallen, or Valiandir for an invite to the kin. We usually start at 8pm Saturday, and do some miscellaneous farming and what not on Friday evenings. If you have any questions on raiding or our kinship post a message here or on our website! Thanks for your time
    Last edited by dfraccica01; Oct 16 2007 at 03:18 PM.

Yes, we're definitely seeking more raiders not only for our Saturday raids but also for a 2nd raid during the weekend. This will allow us to accomodate a more varied time zone raiders.

Again, we have both hardcore and casual players in the Kinship and either one is always willing to help out in one way, shape, or form. Check out our website, it will show you alot about us. If you find yourself interested, register and post an application.

Thanks for reading.

NOTE: We are also Rank 7 and plan to purchase a Kinship Hall in Bree. We are currently holding a server-wide auction this Saturday (Oct 20) to help raise funds. Our goal is 100 gold.
    Last edited by Valianz; Oct 19 2007 at 05:16 AM.

Hellooo? Is anybody there? Echoooo.... echoooo.... echooo.....

Haha, too much Yahoo!

Hello last Hopers and future Last Hopers!
    Grimmbane - Human Warden - Brandywine
    Whippoorwill - Elf Hunter - Brandywine
    Grimtater - Hobbit Guardian - Brandywine

Again, we're still open for recruitment. New and experienced players are welcome. Active, mature, willing to help each other, and participate in kinship-wide events.

Visit our website for some of the things we've done together as a kinship @ www.thelasthopehome.com

Heya, Is the Last Hope site down? Just checking in while we wait for patch day to be over!

HAPPY PATCH DAY!!!
    "As we speak a band of Ninja-monkeys is plotting my demise...."
    Odoylle ->50 Dwarf Champion, Arkenstone,Proud member of The Guardians of Gondor

Quote Originally Posted by Odoyle86 View Post
    Heya, Is the Last Hope site down? Just checking in while we wait for patch day to be over!

HAPPY PATCH DAY!!!
    Yes. Our website was undergoing some maintenance. It's up and running once more.

Talking Re: "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

Pics, pics, and more pics! Come visit our photo gallery!

<bump> from Waikiki, Hawaii

Will be back from vacation Saturday and Im excited to meet our new kinsmen/women. Looking forward to placing our Kinship Hall, as well as exploring the new instance(s).

Prepare to /dance , /dance , /dance to my new mistrel skill!!! <evil grin>

<<<<<UPDATED INFO ABOUT US BELOW>>>>>

Kinship Name: The Last Hope
    Race (hobbit, elf, dwarf, man, or mixed): mixed
    Role-Playing (yes, no, optional, required, etc.): option
    Monster Playing (yes, no, optional, required, etc.): option
    Number of members: 150+ and rising.
    Recruiting info (brief summary of your kinship and who you are looking for): Looking for active and mature players for fun events, quests, raids, and pvmp. 250 registered members just on our forum! There's a Last Hoper 24/7!
    Helps MMORPG Newbies (do you welcome them into your kinship and take time to help them? can leave blank if not your focus): Yes! Plenty of players of all levels and with the added alts, you'll have someone to play with.
    Contacts (how people can reach you): Visit and post your application on our website and contact Valiandir, Gallen, Samaritin, Dragonbow, Zorrick, Jeddari, Skarond, Stridix, Valenari, or Masterquan (Creeps, please contact Wolfsrain, Angbash, or Skargash to join The Lost Hope)
    Raids (do you have them now or plan to, how often, required or optional, etc.): We have been holding all manner of events, raids, quests, and pvmp!
    Loot distribution (what is your kinship's policy): Need Before Greed (NBG), Master-Looter, TBA on special cases.
    Voice chat (not used, optional, required in some cases or all the time, etc.): 50 slot Vent, TS, and in game voice as needed.

NOTE: Please visit our website for additional information about us, as well as how to apply.

JOIN: "The Last Hope"
    Last edited by Valianz; Oct 26 2007 at 06:39 AM.

Thumbs up Re: "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

Come on and take a look at the site.

Talking Re: "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

I have been in the last hope for awhile and its a good kin. feels like home. Its nice to feel loved. they are even planning a kin wedding for me and my fiance. Its mentioned on the forums

Just a good'ol <BUMP>

G'night Arkentstone!

Hello Arkenstoners! Check out this <bump> <bump>

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast