We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Re: "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

sup val it's me arghgar

Talking Re: "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

What's up guys! Glad to have you join us and that you're having fun. Im looking forward to our weekend's Helegrod raid and hopefully, future ones!
    Valiandir - 50 Man Minstrel
    Valianz - 50 Hobbit Burglar
    Founder & Leader of [color=red]"The Last Hope"[/color] [url]www.thelasthopehome.com[/url]

Talking Re: "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

We are still open for recruitment. If you're interested in an active kinship with players online around the clock, come check us out.
    Founder & Leader of [color=red]"The Last Hope"[/color] [url]www.thelasthopehome.com[/url]

Wink Re: "The Last Hope" - an Arkenstone kinship wants you!

New players welcome as we are a very helpful Kinship.

I think they get the picture that they are invited. :P

Placed a post on you rwebsite...."Pick me!" Hope to cya IG!
    "As we speak a band of Ninja-monkeys is plotting my demise...."
    Odoylle ->50 Dwarf Champion, Arkenstone,Proud member of The Guardians of Gondor

Quote Originally Posted by Odoyle86 View Post
    Placed a post on you rwebsite...."Pick me!" Hope to cya IG!
    Thanks for posting an application, please contact myself or one of my officers as listed on our forum for invite

First, sorry for all the lag we caused in the Lone-Lands area. We had a "RP" kinship wide event during that time. (Sept 21 @8pm)

Visit our website to view new pics and read new stories

Hi everyone! Just wanted to remind you that TLH is still open for recruitment to join its ranks of various levels. Come visit our website to check out what we're about, the things we do, and the stuff we can offer! 200+ players can't be wrong

www.thelasthopehome.com

200 unique folks and you recruit in ooc and the forums all the time? I bet you can't wait for rank 8 kinship so you can get 1300 members! lol
    Last edited by Cronanbor; Sep 25 2007 at 03:42 PM.
    [color=yellow][b]Now Accepting Talls![/b][/color]
    [color=red][i]Swifty- GM Swifty and Hammo[/i][/color]
    [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prized-Pie/53472421428]Worship the Pie![/url]
    [url]http://www.swiftyandhammo.com[/url]

i have to put my 2cents in that a majority of the people in the Last Hope are very helpful and have a great attitude about the game. I have just recently joined and am loving it.
    "As we speak a band of Ninja-monkeys is plotting my demise...."
    Odoylle ->50 Dwarf Champion, Arkenstone,Proud member of The Guardians of Gondor

Quote Originally Posted by Cronanbor View Post
    200 unique folks and you recruit in ooc and the forums all the time? I bet you can't wait for rank 8 kinship so you can get 1300 members! lol
    Im not sure if there's even 1300 unique players on arkenstone. Is there a website to see population?

im a recent recruit joined a week ago i believe jus dropin by to say hey
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000041d2a/01008/signature.png]Huka[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by bustabusta View Post
    im a recent recruit joined a week ago i believe jus dropin by to say hey
    Glad to have you in our ranks, Huka!

On another note, I'm having a blast in the moors. Check out what happens when a minstrel is too brave (or dumb?) to retreat... got a pretty pic posted on our front page. Visit the link and check it out ---> www.thelasthopehome.com

whoa... what's this... ahh.... <bump>

Quote Originally Posted by Valianz View Post
    whoa... what's this... ahh.... <bump>
    Are all 40 of your posts from your own topic? lol :P
    [size=1][color=#FFFFFF][b]»Retired«[/b][/color] [color=#CCCCCC]Kryptix - Burglar - Arkenstone[/color]
    [color=#FFFFFF][b]»Retired«[/b][/color] [color=#CCCCCC]Backlash - Champion - Arkenstone[/color]
    [color=#FFFFFF][b]»Retired«[/b][/color] [color=#CCCCCC]Snype - Hunter - Arkenstone[/color]
    [color=#FFFFFF][b]»Aion«[/b][/color] [color=#CCCCCC]Kryptyx - Assassin - Leader of [url=http://aionpandemic.com]Pandemic[/url][/color][/size]

The probability is high since I usually keep my opinions to myself unless it involves my kins. Sometimes, not even then. With all the negative trends on the boards, I find the need to post far and few between.

The probability is high since I usually keep my opinions to myself unless it involves my kins. Sometimes, not even then. With all the negative trends on the boards, I find the need to post far and few between.
    Aaaaaw! Come on and join us...you know you wanna.
    [CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff0000][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000fff5/01002/signature.png]Lyfwyn[/charsig][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=red][B]Huriel, Elf Loremaster [COLOR=blue][COLOR=royalblue]Faerthurin, Human Burglar [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=green]Dimaethor, Elf Warden[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

wass sa matta? you chicken?

Do you guys go under the same name in the Moors on creepside, or is that 'last hope' under different leadership?

Our creep kinship is called The Lost Hope, and yes we are the same people.

Yes, The LOST Hope = The LAST Hope. The officers of the last hope are the same officer in the lost hope with a couple of additions.

Angbash and Wolfrain are officers in the LOST hope and taking the lead in EM for us as they play 80% creep.

This past weekend, we had a kinship-wide event for both sides so the numbers of LOST hopers you've seen might have skyrocketed due to the scheduled event.

You don't know what y'all are missing! I moved servers to join a friend over a month ago. He invited me to this kin and I'm having a blast; so could you!

Join The Last Hope and you won't go back!

Disclaimer:

I was brutally accosted by several dwarves from my kin and forced to come here and post. They were led by this one ugly mean dude named Zorrick (he was the shortest of them all). What ever they are saying, its all lies. I admit nothing and deny everything! Some of those dwarves need serious help!

Ok, ok....maybe I'm inflating the story a bit, but dwarves really do need help!

Baindarr
    50 Hobbit Burglar
    The Last Hope
    Arkenstone

Have I met any of your creeps? This is Dusktooth.

Quote Originally Posted by barichr View Post
    They were led by this one ugly mean dude named Zorrick (he was the shortest of them all).

Yeah, that dude is a total asshat and nub. And yes you have met us lost hopers, i was killing stuff on my creep with you not too long ago.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast