We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

site for posting abc files?

wondering is there any site for posting Abc files you make? I know http://www.lotro-abc.com/ but don't see you can post. I use my kins music site mainly... but just wondering if there an open site for all to post? I mainly make tunes fit for RP.
    Last edited by friendsofthetooks; Nov 20 2015 at 10:52 PM.
    Pontin Level 105 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. and Travelling Event!

So guess there isn't one many months later no reply, ah well.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden

I sent you a PM. I'm posting here in case you don't have e-mail notices about PMs from this forum (it's off by default, and the in-forum notification system when you get one isn't the best.)

Best of luck!

Thank you i got the message, also since couldn't find any i made my own forums for all/any Lotro player to Post their music and share, but i asked here again if already there is one.

This is a really good site I have used myself for music files for LOTRO and being the structure it is you can join and post your ABC files.

Songbook_of_Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Khalis_Laurelin View Post
    This is a really good site I have used myself for music files for LOTRO and being the structure it is you can join and post your ABC files.

Songbook_of_Laurelin
    I found this again other day after i re posted here i posted a question about posting ABC files there.

Quote Originally Posted by friendsofthetooks View Post
    I found this again other day after i re posted here i posted a question about posting ABC files there.
    Good to hear, I hope they add you to their membership so you can add your own files!