We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Re: Vilya Forum Game: The person below me

Quote Originally Posted by Haunt123 View Post
    True

TPBM is lying.

False! I really do hate brussels sprouts and I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings.

TPBM wants Lobster Thermidor for dinner!
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 12 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    False! I really do hate brussels sprouts and I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings.

TPBM wants Lobster Thermidor for dinner!
    Wait... so if you are lying, it means that you do love brussel sprouts!

And no, I do not like Lobsters

PARADOX ALERT:
    TPBM will disagree with me. [If you say "true" to this statement, then I will be wrong, as you did not disagree with me. If you say "false", you did disagree with me, so technically I am true. So am I true, or am I false?]
    Last edited by Haunt123; Apr 02 2012 at 01:14 AM.

True, I will disagree with you...(You are false, as you do not like lobsters, and I disagree with you... I love lobsters, making me true)

TPBM is now hungry
    [B][COLOR=#6495ed]"You cannot pass," he said. "I am a[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00bfff]Servant of the Secret Fire[/COLOR][COLOR=#6495ed], wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. You cannot pass."[U][I]The Fellowship of the Ring II 5: "The Bridge of Khazad-dûm"[/I][/U][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][COLOR=#5f1fff][B]Athene~Vilya~85 LM[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.sotsfire.com/"][B][COLOR=#7b68ee]SOTSFire.com [/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonrayne View Post
    True, I will disagree with you...(You are false, as you do not like lobsters, and I disagree with you... I love lobsters, making me true)

TPBM is now hungry
    Yes, with all the talk about seafood :P

(BTW, it was a paradox, the statement you were supposed to agree/disagree with was "TPBM will disagree with me", not "I hate lobsters")

TPBM is not a melee class

/pause game.

I love this thread. thanks for bringing it back

/resume game

False and True at the same time as I have both a warden and hunter at level cap.

TPBM was at the PAX East 2012 LOTRO Booth as well.
    [b]Melnordan[/b]-Warden,[b]Melainel[/b]-Hunter,[b]Mellarain[/b]-Loremaster,[b]Zoltrix[/b]-Guardian,[b]Xabbu[/b]-Minstrel,[b]Melraindor[/b]-Runekeeper
    Pie anyone?

False, I live too far away from there!

TPBM is eating right now
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000018316f/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Meliaan, Luthieen, Tilionn, Liia. Any doubt? I'm a Tolkien fan.

False. I'm still stuffed on fried chicken shame-ness at the moment. Although my baby is coming over tomorrow to cook me whale! Lol, no joke. I smuggled some in from Norway some time ago and now it'll finally get treated by a trained chef. Can't freakin' wait.

TPBM acquired a worn symbol before it got simple.
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

You know it. First Age too.

The Person Below Me, Doesn't have a first age
    [color=#ff0000][b]
    Old School PvMPer... 6 Years in and its somehow still getting worse.
    [/b][/color]

Cool Re: Vilya Forum Game: The person below me

True. No first age. Just a tummy ache from last night's spaghetti dinner.

TPBM wanted the Riders of Rohan trailer to have better acting.

Haha, it could've been worse, but indeed, it could've been a lot better.

TPBM is a tasty, tasty hobbit. :9
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001aabb0/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[i]In pursuit of knowledge, for knowledge is power....[/i]

False! I'm actually a very tasty elf, at least I must be, the wargs tend try and eat me for breakfast!

TPBM agrees that snuggling should be allowed in the moors~!
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 12 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    False! I'm actually a very tasty elf, at least I must be, the wargs tend try and eat me for breakfast!

TPBM agrees that snuggling should be allowed in the moors~!

False I think that snuggling should be made into the way to Rez people everywhere.

TPBM Has also almost completely finished all deeds for the Farmers festival already.
    [b]Melnordan[/b]-Warden,[b]Melainel[/b]-Hunter,[b]Mellarain[/b]-Loremaster,[b]Zoltrix[/b]-Guardian,[b]Xabbu[/b]-Minstrel,[b]Melraindor[/b]-Runekeeper
    Pie anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by jbarr123 View Post
    False I think that snuggling should be made into the way to Rez people everywhere.

TPBM Has also almost completely finished all deeds for the Farmers festival already.
    False, I'm not a deed hunter and only get involved in the festivals if the horse is worth my time.

TPBM Has never participated in a exciting role play before.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100002591e8/signature.png]Acinaces[/charsig]

Well, I would say "True" if you mean a MMORPG, because, yes, this is my first time playing one. But, if you mean just a regular RPG, then "False," because I have played Final Fantasy games before, and those are some of the best RPG's you can find.

TPBM: Is a milk-faced poppinjay, with anger management issues, and a nose the size of a hot-dog. (And, if he/she says "False," then he/she is also a pathological liar.)

Quote Originally Posted by wraithwarrior101 View Post
    TPBM: Is a milk-faced poppinjay, with anger management issues, and a nose the size of a hot-dog. (And, if he/she says "False," then he/she is also a pathological liar.)
    Well, now I realize why the thread died again. Also, false and you are wrong.

TPBM has replied to this thread on Dec 21st.

true.

TPBM is a man with curly hair, small mustache, shaved beard, size 12 shoes, and is not wearing a belt while typing this.

False. Hair is wavy, holiday stubble, size 10.5 shoes, but I'm not wearing a belt.

TPBM has an odd obsession with unicorns and pirates.

Wrong. I have an obsession with LOTRO.

TPBM has posted before in this thread.

False! This is my first post (great thread though)!

TPBM knows how to complete the following question: "Daddy, why did you eat my _________?"
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000ff201/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    T8 Jeweller, T8 Guild Cook, T8 Prospector.

Quote Originally Posted by bayareadodger69 View Post
    TPBM knows how to complete the following question: "Daddy, why did you eat my _________?"
    Indeed I do!
    TPBM meows like a dog and woofs like a cat.

That's very personal... I won't answer that.

The person below me gets 30 gold sent to a toon of their choice.
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 8 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

False, i have received no gold.

Tpbm has 30 white horses on a red hill
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000013b830/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Drividell r8 hunter, Arodmir r6 guard, Waine r6 reaver

False - I have far more than 30 horse and I store them in my pocket. :-D

TPBM - Thinks that lvl 85 BG is just to long and needs to be broken up into separate instances
    Pie anyone?

True? >.> I have not gotten to do lvl 85 BG yet

TPBM gets hungry when working on the cooking craft.
    [B][COLOR=#6495ed]"You cannot pass," he said. "I am a[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00bfff]Servant of the Secret Fire[/COLOR][COLOR=#6495ed], wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. You cannot pass."[U][I]The Fellowship of the Ring II 5: "The Bridge of Khazad-dûm"[/I][/U][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][COLOR=#5f1fff][B]Athene~Vilya~85 LM[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.sotsfire.com/"][B][COLOR=#7b68ee]SOTSFire.com [/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Only when it's close to second breakfast.

TPBM is also enjoying the long weekend.
    Pie anyone?

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast