We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2344
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverLoseTouch View Post
    It's a cigar, bro..
    mmm hmmmmm

stanley knife cut back the cigar paper re-roll with a mix is what I'm thinking
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001256ee/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyDom View Post
    stanley knife cut back the cigar paper re-roll with a mix is what I'm thinking
    PFT real men use their fingers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000026ecd6/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by NeverLoseTouch View Post
    It's a cigar, bro..
    That's lame.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009cc44/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie08 View Post
    Here I am, conquering the U.K.

Ireland specifically.

I'm wet because Figgy and I had just finished skinny dipping in that lake.
    Would that be the Republic of Eire? Which is not the UK. Is Canada the 51st state? New Zealand is just southeast Australia right?
    Seanie

That photo was taken in the RoI. But he did come to Northern Ireland, Wales and England. You can stop nit-picking now.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][B][I][COLOR=YellowGreen][U][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000028da/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [I][COLOR=YellowGreen]Elendilmir[/COLOR] - Palanwyn ~ Figgy ~ Eochael ~ Lamath ~ Bobble ~ Poppet ~ Rachie
    [COLOR=YellowGreen]Eldar[/COLOR] - Figgi ~ Figglez
    [COLOR=YellowGreen]Co-creator of [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/www.thefatlute.com"]The Fat Lute[/URL][/COLOR][/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by LegOverLass View Post
    Would that be the Republic of Eire? Which is not the UK. Is Canada the 51st state? New Zealand is just southeast Australia right?

0/10 mate. Lrn 2 troll. :P
    [CENTER] [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001029cf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [B][COLOR=darkorange]

Purposely using proper grammar and punctuation since 1998![/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Commodore64 + 8B RAM + 7MB HD + 286 + Gravis Ultrasound Midi [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

0/10 mate. Lrn 2 troll. :P
    I live in the Republic of Ireland. It is not in the UK.

Learn your frikkin geography or atleast something while visiting said country. Would you like to be called Mexican? I am not frikkin English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish either!
    Seanie

Quote Originally Posted by LegOverLass View Post
    I live in the Republic of Ireland. It is not in the UK.

Learn your frikkin geography or atleast something while visiting said country. Would you like to be called Mexican? I am not frikkin English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish either!
    I know my geography just fine. That picture was taken in La Isla de Tejas, which is what I renamed Ireland after I claimed it for Texas. Hence, the flags.

And the U.K. is now "Ye Olde Texas." Update your maps.
    [CENTER] [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001029cf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [B][COLOR=darkorange]

Purposely using proper grammar and punctuation since 1998![/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Commodore64 + 8B RAM + 7MB HD + 286 + Gravis Ultrasound Midi [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Your cute burglar!

Here I am, conquering the U.K.

Ireland specifically.

I'm wet because Figgy and I had just finished skinny dipping in that lake.
    This ^^^ is why Atheron is my newest and greatest indentured servant of my man-stable
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by paranoidfrandroid View Post

svag

playing beer pong

tat

Yay!!! Ink pics ftw
    Nothing to see here...

New to the server and game lol

Whats up gaizeee? saw this thread so i decided to go ahead and post up a picture of myself
    lol any other Asian players on the server?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerksius View Post
    Whats up gaizeee? saw this thread so i decided to go ahead and post up a picture of myself
    lol any other Asian players on the server?

My friend. You have come to the correct place. Let me refer you to Supreme Asian Leader of Men, Galadthorn, as he will instruct you in the ways of how to dps 2k/second on a captain.
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    My friend. You have come to the correct place. Let me refer you to Supreme Asian Leader of Men, Galadthorn, as he will instruct you in the ways of how to dps 2k/second on a captain.
    Gahh i play the guardian class ;/ Although captain was my second choice. Thinking about starting an alt though. Is he apart of any kinships? i'm also looking for one of thoseeee ahah

My oldest's 3rd Bday!
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post

My oldest's 3rd Bday!
    Absolutely awesome man!
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master

Grandma and Me!

"Working" as a stage manager/blogger.
    Caralie Carlin of Arkenstone
    "There is suffering in the light; in excess, it burns. Flame is hostile to the wing.
    To burn and yet to fly, that is the miracle of genius." -- Victor Hugo

Since I seem to be playing again!

Last edited by CandiceAurora; Mar 16 2013 at 10:40 AM.
    ~| CREEP: H e l l n a k h |~
    ~| FREEP:
    E d h e l l r e t h | ~

Quote Originally Posted by CandiceAurora View Post
    Since I seem to be playing again!

/catcall
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    7 Haven Way, Tund Loriel, Falathlorn Homesteads
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

Dark and grainy phone-cam pic of the hobbit and I this evening.
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

That's my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGodOfPvMP View Post

That's my dog.
    OMG, Until I read the caption of the photo I thought you were into some really kinky stuff ( looks like a large furry phallus )

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernStar View Post
    OMG, Until I read the caption of the photo I thought you were into some really kinky stuff ( looks like a large furry phallus )
    That's the point. That isn't his dog, since that photo's been circulating around the interwebz for years.
    [/SIZE]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d00000012c12d/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 LastLast