We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

Loremaster Gear - By Level and Zone

With so many quests and zones from which to choose, how can the discerning Loremaster decide where to adventure? This thread will help you choose how best to spend your time in Middle-Earth.

Below is a listing of gear for Loremasters, organized by level, zone, and quest name, with additional categories for crafted and looted items. Not sure which quests are worth taking? Frustrated by dropping 200 silver on the Auction Hall, only to get a better cloak as a quest reward the next day? Look no further than this thread to plan how to spend your gold and where to quest.

I define "loremaster gear" as items which provide bonuses to Vitality, Fate, and Will. It's pretty slow going researching this all by myself, so please post below with gear you know of and I'll put it on the list.

Loremaster Gear for Levels 21-30

Lone Lands

North Downs

Looted

Crafted

• Brilliant Silver Ring (18) - +11 Vit, +6 Fate (critical result of Glittering Silver Ring)
    • Stout Yew Staff (21) - 13.5 DPS, +12 Vit (woodworker, critted Yew Staff)
    • Twistwood Staff (27) - +16 Will, +16 Vit (crafted by woodworker)
    • Bright Gold Ring (28) - +17 Vitality, +2.5 Morale Regen in Non-Combat

Unknown

• Staff of Laburnum
    • Cuirass of the Northlands (chest) - 100 Armor, +16 Vit
    • Robe of the Crossroads (28) - 104 Armor, +17 Will, +9 Vit
    Last edited by Inkling; Dec 30 2009 at 10:34 PM.