We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 104
  1. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Raninia View Post
    To briefly address the main topic here: No, we're not planning to change our minds on disabling traceries. They will continue to be disabled when they say they will. I understand the concerns here, but they're based off hypothetical scenarios and flawed anecdotals. We're continuing to keep an eye on this, and appreciate your feedback, but please remember that the forums are a bubble within the community, and aren't representative of the wider community. I understand that many of you are probably dissatisfied with that answer, however, based on the data we have so far, we're comfortable with the decision we've made. I get there's still a lot of confusion on when the disabling happens, and we hope that as folks spend more time with the system, they'll better understand it.
    Thanks for continually responding to our grievances, I'm sure it's challenging reading them daily.

    One thing I can suggest is taking the example of armour disabling. There are sets that have a minimum and maximum level. E.G Hytbold Armour. As soon as you pass the maximum level all gear is returned to your bags and you of course lose the stats they came with. Replacing them is as simple as bartering new armour from the skirmish camp, or if you're levelling through quests you'll earn armour through that questing. Whether it's yellow or purple, it's still a very much viable replacement.

    So what about early quests in the subsequent regions providing plenty of ancient script or tracery (selection?) boxes. It appears the issue is 'losing stats', not losing skill bonuses so yellows and purples should be fine to replace any teals they acquired that have become disabled.

    In addition seeing as marks are potentially used to replace gear that has become disabled, maybe there could be a marks/medallions > ancient script barter in the skirmish camp to replace traceries. We've lost the ability to improve our LI's using marks/medallions, we should get some back. Especially as we're getting more than we spend, due to past updates doing things like binding options we were previously trading. Skirm camps need updating, not having things removed. Flickering 130/Humble 140 essences for marks would be a godsend for a lot of people, or maybe a tier lower. Whatever it takes to make people still buy solvents off the store. Not that I'm an adovcate of that but I acknowledge the need to monetise essences.
    Last edited by TobiasEstForte; Dec 06 2021 at 05:33 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001ddbef/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Raninia View Post
    ....There's a lot of goal post moving here, there's a lot of "Well what if sometime somewhere somehow things don't work out correctly?" I'm being slightly facetious here, but hopefully - if you can take me with some good faith - you'll understand my point.

    It's ok, I get it. Fear's a helluva drug. But not all the concerns or requests players have or make are made equal.

    To briefly address the main topic here: No, we're not planning to change our minds on disabling traceries. They will continue to be disabled when they say they will. I understand the concerns here, but they're based off hypothetical scenarios and flawed anecdotals. We're continuing to keep an eye on this, and appreciate your feedback, but please remember that the forums are a bubble within the community, and aren't representative of the wider community. I understand that many of you are probably dissatisfied with that answer, however, based on the data we have so far, we're comfortable with the decision we've made. I get there's still a lot of confusion on when the disabling happens, and we hope that as folks spend more time with the system, they'll better understand it.
    So basically you have no factual counterargument, so you accuse me of "moving the goal posts" and fearmongering. How exactly did I move any goal posts? I replied to a comment that claimed disabling of traceries won't ever be a problem. That of course you let go because it's defending the company position, albeit without any evidence to back it up and glaring contradictory evidence. But I should take you in "good faith" when you accuse me of moving goal posts and fearmongering? The disabling is clearly linked to monetization, therefore it isn't going to change no matter the negative feedback. Got it. Hard to believe you sincerely "appreciate my feedback" when this is your reaction. Appears more like damage control - 'trust us, it's good and people like it no matter what's posted on the forums'.

  3. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Raninia View Post
    No, we're not planning to change our minds on disabling traceries. They will continue to be disabled when they say they will. I understand the concerns here, but they're based off hypothetical scenarios and flawed anecdotals. We're continuing to keep an eye on this, and appreciate your feedback, but please remember that the forums are a bubble within the community, and aren't representative of the wider community. I understand that many of you are probably dissatisfied with that answer, however, based on the data we have so far, we're comfortable with the decision we've made.
    Wow, that has to be one of the most arrogant and condescending replies I've ever seen from a game company...

  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Raninia View Post



    To briefly address the main topic here: No, we're not planning to change our minds on disabling traceries. They will continue to be disabled when they say they will. I understand the concerns here, but they're based off hypothetical scenarios and flawed anecdotals. We're continuing to keep an eye on this, and appreciate your feedback, but please remember that the forums are a bubble within the community, and aren't representative of the wider community. I understand that many of you are probably dissatisfied with that answer, however, based on the data we have so far, we're comfortable with the decision we've made. I get there's still a lot of confusion on when the disabling happens, and we hope that as folks spend more time with the system, they'll better understand it.
    This will be worse than disabling armor which at least up to lvl 100 can be replaced with crafted. Right now, you don't see the problem. Players who had established LIs probably have enough AS for one new set of traceries but what about those who were lower level or just started their LIs? You will continue to keep an eye on it, for me means that you will see how that works out for fellowship content. This is the community most devs look at when adjustments are made. According to you landscape questers just need a dps stick, so give us normal weapons/class items to replace them with. An empty LI is no LI at all. It's a lie.

    How come that the group who enjoys questing the most gets the least help to enjoy it? According to Vastin landscape is too easy but have you looked at ALL the handicaps for questers who barely venture into any kind of end game. Ever since guild crafting was removed and essences introduced there is nothing beyond quest gear and poorly fitting essences. Now we have again a higher virtue cap and more useable trait points without consideration how abhorrent the grinds for these are. It has become impossible to skip zones unless you have a character with enough rep and tokens to buy the account bound gear. A level 121 in NMirkwood 115 gear has a hard time in Vales and in missions.

    We will see how this plays out in time and I just hope that this is not a repeat of the ILI system that made it impossible to continue in the story without the crystal grind. Or a repeat of Mordor. I could play through it but it was so tedious, I don't care to repeat it ever again. I normally skip it these days accept the BBoM.

    BtW, since lvl 100 we have been taught to expect the worst of a new system. The ILI and new virtue system have proven that.
    Last edited by wispsong; Dec 06 2021 at 11:02 AM.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14,574
    There are a lot of valid points being raised in here. Particularly about the more casual, landscape players ability to earn new traceries.

    End gamers (group content) will do what end gamers do best. They will knock out those instances and raids and earn what they need while having fun doing what they enjoy. I'll be doing that on my mains. Monetisation won't come into it for those players that run the content.

    So, are you hoping that landscape players who find their traceries non functional are all of a sudden going to reach for those mithril sliders?

    Sure, some may, but the bulk of the playerbase will do exactly what they did when their ILis stopping being effective - they will park, and move onto something else.

    At least on the old system, they could say, "well, I haven't done the grind so my LIs are not good," which puts the onus on them, but on this system, all they can say is "I can't improve these because there is no way to improve them in the game," which very much puts the onus on the game.

    At the very least, there should be options for landscape players to earn the most basic of new traceries via landscape content. They're not asking for the best here, just something to work for which will make their LIs - LIs, rather than empty shells. If an empty shell "DPS stick" is all that's needed, then provide those, without all the slots, and make sure the DPS stays up to par. Keep in mind though, that when those players have finished a content packs landscape - they have nothing left to do. Foresight is of the essence here.

    This is probably the last LI revamp/remake that players will tolerate. Should maybe get it right.
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you look, there is no best light.


  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    This is probably the last LI revamp/remake that players will tolerate.
    A number of my friendist didnt log since october 13th. More like, not the last to be tolerated but an actual final straw.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    207
    Everyone talks about excessive monetization, but that should be using MC to advance with runes aka stats? If you don't have a tracery to slot, you cannot improve the slot with runes?
    I'm somewhat confused.

    Or, do you suggest to buy a tracery reclamation scroll to get old traceries out? They're overleveled and disabled, why should we do that? If it's for disenchanting them for scripts (probably to barter for one or two new traceries), that's... like buying a cake in a pastry shop and getting its fillings out to use in your homemade cake. Waste of everything.

    I think, if you want your grind to work, you have to give something for free, and then the grind will add to it. Why not let starter/basic traceries level up to infinity, allow to use 499 runes to enhance them, and leave a possibility to get new traceries with a higher base level - "max level 121, enhancement base 400"? Mithril-sliders will be used to max everything, anyway.

  8. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by DKenny View Post
    So basically you have no factual counterargument, so you accuse me of "moving the goal posts" and fearmongering. How exactly did I move any goal posts? I replied to a comment that claimed disabling of traceries won't ever be a problem. That of course you let go because it's defending the company position, albeit without any evidence to back it up and glaring contradictory evidence. But I should take you in "good faith" when you accuse me of moving goal posts and fearmongering? The disabling is clearly linked to monetization, therefore it isn't going to change no matter the negative feedback. Got it. Hard to believe you sincerely "appreciate my feedback" when this is your reaction. Appears more like damage control - 'trust us, it's good and people like it no matter what's posted on the forums'.
    Wow, butthurt much?

    A lot of quest give out traceries. It's also really easy to level in the landscape with the ones you get, then at the end, just spend some script on the one you really want.

    There's no way to get stuck out of traceries.

    I really like the new system compare to the old one. I'm in and out of the game often, and the old system was so hard for casual player that it was discouraging me from coming back in the last few years.

    And it's still unfinish, can you please wait until the whole thing is out before bitching that it's monetization? It has nothing to do with it.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14,574
    Quote Originally Posted by rufen View Post
    Wow, butthurt much?

    A lot of quest give out traceries. It's also really easy to level in the landscape with the ones you get, then at the end, just spend some script on the one you really want.

    There's no way to get stuck out of traceries.

    I really like the new system compare to the old one. I'm in and out of the game often, and the old system was so hard for casual player that it was discouraging me from coming back in the last few years.

    And it's still unfinish, can you please wait until the whole thing is out before bitching that it's monetization? It has nothing to do with it.
    I'm pretty sure, in fact, I'm absolutely positive that once upon a time, someone, somewhere in these forums, said exactly - that, about the last LI system, the one that discouraged you from coming back in the last few years.

    This has all the same signs. The secretive and vague responses, the same delays in bringing things forward and the lack of any details.
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you look, there is no best light.


  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by rufen View Post
    A lot of quest give out traceries. It's also really easy to level in the landscape with the ones you get, then at the end, just spend some script on the one you really want.

    There's no way to get stuck out of traceries.
    That may be your reality. Do you think mine is also valid enough? Well, let me tell you my story. I deliberately didn't stuck up on scripts cos I wanted to see how this really function. So, I maxed my weapons on lvl 130 and I had very little scripts left afterwards. I have leveled to 140, was able to get enough runes (through quests) to max only 4 traceries. Not all quests gives runes nor traceries. In all 10 levels I got 1 (one!) tracery that was of use to me, cos they are random! Then I went and done some 3 men instances on various tiers and was able to max 2 more traceries. Those instances, on average, drop two runes. Teal rune drops are rare and I suppose dropping only on T3+ instances. So, I need 20 yellow and 5 purple runes to max 1 tracery. Care to calculate how many 3 men runs I need to do to max all traceries? Do you know how many people doesn't do instances at all?

    So yeah, eventually I'm gonna hop into harder content and hopefully get better rewards. Still fact remain that drop rate is abysmal and that many other fellow players will be in the way worst situation because they don't do group content. And they shouldn't be forced to do it for something so basic as our weapons, ironically called Legendary.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,254
    Landscape quests while levelling can drop as many random traceries as you like but because of the obsession with experience buffs anyone without a stone will at some point only be gaining traceries below the LI's range to slot. Then you either flame for AS or, if currency capped, store, somehow, for some lower alt. Or can you un-forge an LI to bring it down to the level of traceries with which you have access?

    We then have a repeat of LIs where it's easier to craft a non LI of your level or the empty LI and ignore this system too and be unprepared nearing cap when it becomes unavoidable and you lack the experience to tune it to your advantage. But you'll have to contend with crafting supplying needs with a range of recipes to bide you over to a point and then disappearing behind unlocks and rep grinds you may not even notice on your epic line adherence. Keep on levelling without being aware of the mote/ember boundary plunges even more into difficulty. All trust up to be preyed upon, either by design or ignorance of the game.

    And when the servers go pear shaped like that summer it's exp tokens first in the list for recompense. You shouldn't be reaching for the Golden Chalice, have you only read the one book and watched only one film trilogy.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,254
    I don't have the character levels to test this theory but say you engage with the system at some point and get bored you have active traceries but haven't re-forged in ages. Perhaps it's just on those that historically weren't worth adding crystals in the past system; hunter off-hands, DPS cast books etc.. Could a re-forge just turn off all traceries? I guess a warning on the re-forge button to tell you that 8 traceries are about to be made useless would be appropriate.

    Taking that theory another step or two and given that most cap characters before Gundabad now have loads of cyan/teal traceries that some of us have little hope in replacing colour for colour at the next cap raise can I make an assumption that if we just refrain from a belt, offhand and book re-forge at 141 we can make do, as far as the game will allow and just re-forge the damage LI and cobble what resources we have for that? That would suggest placing those traceries with build defining buffs on the non damage LI.

  13. #88
    I think no need to test more theories or think in possible scenarios, it's pointless. I still come to forums for a bit today to read what people say to the answers of Raninia, but as soon as this topic dies I'm out. I wish SSG good luck.

    I see more possible that they add a vendor who sells traceries for MC than anything else. You can take this idea too, who cares.
    Anamura, Sunnarea, Silenius, Neushiro, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Fingaladir, Meowear, Virgalia, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)
    Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh
    "One lag to lag them all and in the lagness lag them"

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Braer View Post
    Landscape quests while levelling can drop as many random traceries as you like but because of the obsession with experience buffs anyone without a stone will at some point only be gaining traceries below the LI's range to slot. Then you either flame for AS or, if currency capped, store, somehow, for some lower alt.
    I am there now. I have a level 104 main that has level 86 teal traceries. I am just getting to Eastern Gondor, but everything from about Dol Amroth through Old Anorien is level 100. I am still getting level 86 traceries from quests. Even without XP buffs, my traceries are going to disable long before I get to a zone where 101 or 106 traceries and runes are given.

    My problem with the system comes down to this. With lvl 86 traceries, I cannot begin to replace them until character level 101. They disable completely just 5 levels later at 106. So, I have to somehow get everything replaced and squared away in just 5 levels. This is very difficult since quests and instances are pretty stingy. AND even if I succeed, my lvl 101 replacement traceries almost immediately become wasted effort because I can now access lvl 106 traceries. AND I still have to accept a downgrade from teal to purple because the only way to get teal rarity in a range above your old LI's is to use an XP disabler and grind group content at certain levels. The stone is necessary because, if you don't, you will level too much grinding and either disable your traceries or put yourself into a new tracery level range.

    I can only guess SSG has set things up this way to keep end game players from using low level content to get high rarity traceries useful at end game, but it is making life difficult for us in the middle.

  15. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Filloston View Post
    I am there now. I have a level 104 main that has level 86 teal traceries. I am just getting to Eastern Gondor, but everything from about Dol Amroth through Old Anorien is level 100. I am still getting level 86 traceries from quests. Even without XP buffs, my traceries are going to disable long before I get to a zone where 101 or 106 traceries and runes are given.

    My problem with the system comes down to this. With lvl 86 traceries, I cannot begin to replace them until character level 101. They disable completely just 5 levels later at 106. So, I have to somehow get everything replaced and squared away in just 5 levels. This is very difficult since quests and instances are pretty stingy. AND even if I succeed, my lvl 101 replacement traceries almost immediately become wasted effort because I can now access lvl 106 traceries. AND I still have to accept a downgrade from teal to purple because the only way to get teal rarity in a range above your old LI's is to use an XP disabler and grind group content at certain levels. The stone is necessary because, if you don't, you will level too much grinding and either disable your traceries or put yourself into a new tracery level range.

    I can only guess SSG has set things up this way to keep end game players from using low level content to get high rarity traceries useful at end game, but it is making life difficult for us in the middle.
    They still are "rewarding" us with ixp runes, why would you expect they'd do the right thing an provide enhancement scrolls and traceries in advance of disabling? They've never learned or cared about the difference between creating fun things that encourage micro-transactions and annoying things that try to force micro-transactions.

  16. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhead View Post
    Wow, that has to be one of the most arrogant and condescending replies I've ever seen from a game company...
    He appreciates the feedback from a bubble within the community that doesn't represent the wider community? Did I get that right? Yep I did.

    I recall a CM who said something somewhat, similar, but I can't seem to remember their name.

    I'll probably forget his too.
    "That what is explicitly two, can at the same time be implicitly one."

    Alan Watts

  17. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirhaen View Post
    That may be your reality. Do you think mine is also valid enough? Well, let me tell you my story. I deliberately didn't stuck up on scripts cos I wanted to see how this really function. So, I maxed my weapons on lvl 130 and I had very little scripts left afterwards. I have leveled to 140, was able to get enough runes (through quests) to max only 4 traceries. Not all quests gives runes nor traceries. In all 10 levels I got 1 (one!) tracery that was of use to me, cos they are random! Then I went and done some 3 men instances on various tiers and was able to max 2 more traceries. Those instances, on average, drop two runes. Teal rune drops are rare and I suppose dropping only on T3+ instances. So, I need 20 yellow and 5 purple runes to max 1 tracery. Care to calculate how many 3 men runs I need to do to max all traceries? Do you know how many people doesn't do instances at all?
    Why would you need to max your LI if you never run instances?

    Everything is so easy, you can do everything with uncommon traceries, even run some T1.

    Oh, and deeds give out a lot of teal runes btw. I'm cleaning up some of them, I have 91.

    As for you burning script, well that's on you. I did some mistake too, why would I blame the dev for them?

  18. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirhaen View Post
    So, I need 20 yellow and 5 purple runes to max 1 tracery. Care to calculate how many 3 men runs I need to do to max all traceries? Do you know how many people doesn't do instances at all?
    Not a single 3man is needed to run. You get 19 yellow and 19 purple from daily repeatable (3 from each of the 3 crafting instance) and 5 from each of the two battle instances. Getting up your traceries is trivial.

  19. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Filloston View Post
    I can only guess SSG has set things up this way to keep end game players from using low level content to get high rarity traceries useful at end game, but it is making life difficult for us in the middle.
    Actually no, I did some old content, and I got lvl 131 traceries. Stop unpacking those chest you get from your quest and unpack them at 101, you'll get the right traceries and runes.

  20. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by rufen View Post
    Actually no, I did some old content, and I got lvl 131 traceries. Stop unpacking those chest you get from your quest and unpack them at 101, you'll get the right traceries and runes.
    you will get yellow and purple traceries. Blue ones will only drop from level cap instances (e.g. 140 if you are above 131 - 130 if you are 121 to 130, ...). But purple are more than enough for even 3mans on T5.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorondir View Post
    Not a single 3man is needed to run. You get 19 yellow and 19 purple from daily repeatable (3 from each of the 3 crafting instance) and 5 from each of the two battle instances. Getting up your traceries is trivial.
    I agree. Of course it is harder to get to 140 without but definitely not impossible. The following daylies are providing enough.

    But after all I find it rather hard getting new traceries. Why not stick way closer to the essence system in terms of crafting and selecting specific basic traceries from boxes via questing? Random drops could easily function like random essence drops - just class specific. Or maybe open only non class specifics up for crafting/selecting quest reward.

    Or at least put selectable traceries in instance reward chests.
    Last edited by Marhalulu; Dec 06 2021 at 07:00 PM.

  22. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Marhalulu View Post
    I agree. Of course it is harder to get to 140 without but definitely not impossible. The following daylies are providing enough.

    But after all I find it rather hard getting new traceries. Why not stick way closer to the essence system in terms of crafting and selecting specific basic traceries from boxes via questing? Random drops could easily function like random essence drops - just class specific. Or maybe open only non class specifics up for crafting/selecting quest reward.
    traceries are a little bit hard currently, i have to agree, but if i understand the upcoming reward track properly, it will give us exactly this. So i would wait until it is released for a final say on the matter.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,254
    Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    He appreciates the feedback from a bubble within the community that doesn't represent the wider community? Did I get that right? Yep I did.

    I recall a CM who said something somewhat, similar, but I can't seem to remember their name.

    I'll probably forget his too.


    I prefer a curt reply in ignorance over a moronic one. Much of the wider community is of course long gone. Some of the wider community who left long ago won't know their accounts are being used by gold spammers either, nor why they might suffer from extortion attempts. Some of that wider community are attempting to play again but facing months of CS negotiations trying to prove they own their accounts. More of the wider community have waited years for dormant server transfers. Some of that wider community can't even buy the content they wish to buy in the market. And many that can login suffer over pop servers that make peak play a trudge.

    So not really confronting the issues of the wider community. Still honed in on the narrow community that's steered their thinking for several years.

    I don't know about you guys but I started out gaming on PCs trying to save as many Lemmings as I could. I might be still trying!

  24. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by rufen View Post
    Why would you need to max your LI if you never run instances?

    Everything is so easy, you can do everything with uncommon traceries, even run some T1.

    Oh, and deeds give out a lot of teal runes btw. I'm cleaning up some of them, I have 91.
    It's not about me. If you want to reply to my comment then at least read what I said, otherwise I won't bother to explain further.

    Quote Originally Posted by rufen View Post
    As for you burning script, well that's on you. I did some mistake too, why would I blame the dev for them?
    Same here. I never said it was a mistake, quite contrary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorondir View Post
    Not a single 3man is needed to run. You get 19 yellow and 19 purple from daily repeatable (3 from each of the 3 crafting instance) and 5 from each of the two battle instances. Getting up your traceries is trivial.
    I haven't done dailies yet and might not do it at all because I find way more fun in group instances. Anyway, that is beside the point. Point was, many people just gonna quest through area. They won't bother with instances, dailies, deeds, what have you, they will just quest through area, and I stated in my comment how much one will get through questing. Also, Gundabad is the cap for some of us, but not for all of us. Many people are yet to come there, and many will just level through it because the cap will be somewhere else when they arrive.
    Last edited by Mirhaen; Dec 06 2021 at 10:56 PM.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    207
    The main problem in disabling traceries is that it's very, very wrong to tie it to the player's level. As the level doesn't directly correspond to which content the player (hmmm) plays.
    Traceries should be (if ever) disabled on reforge. You want better DPS? Prepare for replacement first. Not getting half of your LI's functionality stripped from you just because you're busy stomping shrews for deed or figments.

    The system was plainly designed for level cap and is hard on leveling characters. We get to 131 with a fully functional 121 weapon and are supposed to get replacements slowly, through end game - as in the next, non-existent cap our 121 traceries will stop functioning. But we have a lot of time. We can get in a raid, or have an ember barter, or reward track giving one gold tracery in 3 months, whatever.
    Leveling characters don't have 1.5 years in each tracery range. I'm too doing quests around level 100-105 and getting trash traceries, not for my build and of lower level than MY, the PLAYER's level, limits me to. But I'm still doing it with an old imbued LI and will continue so until 121 ;-)
    And, we got class slots, hunter swords, etc - which don't really need reforge, being mainly containers for traceries.

    The other side issue is, well, all those apps pushing updates on me even if I switch the damn thing off, but one day stupid programs just stop working without updates, it drives me total nuts. I miss old Windows which didn't try to think itself smarter than the user. The LI is now like that, too? continually forcing me to update what I'm fine with?

    Most concerns here would be resolved (or not raised at all) if we could get basic, yellow traceries very easily. Skirmish camps, crafting, tradeable landscape drops, region currency barter (the latter - not random, there's not THAT many coins you get from questing the whole region), whatever.

    Can those random boxes at least be changed to give you a tracery for the trait tree you're currently using?

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload