We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Issue 227 of the LOTRO Beacon is now available!

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern (-5 GMT) on Friday, December 3rd. Have fun!

NOTE: There will not be a LOTRO Beacon next week, but we will have a separate page on LOTRO.com for our Black Friday sales.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

My favourite new region is the Clovengap. It's nice to have some flora to admire after all of the underground adventures leading up to it.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

My favourite new region is Gloomingtarn. It looks great, even though the terrain seems so simple. I like all the Gundabad regions, but most are harder to navigate than Gloomingtarn, so it's a welcome pause from having to think about where you're going. :P

My favorite region in Gundabad is . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern (-5 GMT) on Friday, December 3rd. Have fun!

NOTE: There will not be a LOTRO Beacon next week, but we will have a separate page on LOTRO.com for our Black Friday sales.
    . . . the whole darn thing!

The first area...
    IDK, I'm lazy plus I'm savoring the new area experience at my own pace. I haven't gone far.

My favourite area is Gloomingtarn. Loved how open and majestic it looks, and the place where Dúrin awoke feels ancient and full with history. I also got to play Den of Pughlak and had a lot of fun with it, really fun idea for an instance

Clovengap ! The most beautiful region in Gundabad !

What is your favorite new region in Gundabad?

I don't have one since I haven't been there yet

Clovengap is pretty unique.
    "It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door. You step into the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."
    Bilbo Baggins

What is your favourite new region in Gundabad?

I like stonejaws because I got to explore tombs of previous Lords of Gundabad

Oh, someday I'll explore Gundabad....

Tuilerie is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Student of Ainulindalë

Haven't been around to all of them yet, so no fav for now.
    Ealendil of Doriath, composer and member of Lindamar, Vanimar, Laurelin

Taking my lottery ticket :P

Still level 45, haven't been to gundabad.

Cool What is your favorite new region in Gundabad?

The Gundagood part.
    Benwhalebutler Wrongtrousers
    THE ELDAR. Kinship of Evernight

My favorite new region in Gundabad is Welkin-lofts.

I haven't been myself to Gundabad yet. But from the distance I admired the whole structure

Gloomingtarn

The new housing area that was shown during the stream. Well.. technically I guess it's not in Gundabad, just part of the Gundabad updates. Erhrr. Then... maybe the lookout on valley below.

yet to be explored

Thumbs up What is your favorite new region in Gundabad?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    ... Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern (-5 GMT) on Friday, December 3rd. Have fun!

Gundabad is really impressive! It is hard to pick only 1 favorite; should I?. I think that the bridge of natural crystals, that lead to the island at the underground lake with the white forge & the black stone, is the most exotic & represent something that only dwarfs could have made.

Favorite Gundabad map: Pit of Stonejaws - practical, easy to navigate and a beautiful looking cave.
    Home base: Gladden - Fluff server: Shadowfax
    Unofficial LotRO Webcomic

Favorite part of Gundabad?

I will be happy to tell you, just as soon as I get there. I've been playing about four years, and just reached lvl 99. I'm still in Rohan, just approaching Helm's Deep. Can you recommend any good taverns where a hobbit might get a pint of good ale?

I am looking forward very much to logging in and finding out.

I haven't even been to Moria yet, but I'll get there some day!

The mountains. No the caves!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast