We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

View Poll Results: Select a region:

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Breeland

3 7.14%
  • Dunland

8 19.05%
  • Ered Luin

17 40.48%
  • The Misty Mountains

7 16.67%
  • The Northdowns

7 16.67%

Fall into the next Casual Stroll through LOTRO!

It is now official Autumn here in New England - and even though we've (finally!) visited the most Autumnal of our regions, there are still a few left to go in Eriador! Voting is happening a bit early for this event, we're busy folks what with an expansion pack coming up and all that, but we're excited to walk around one of the last regions standing!

Above this post is a poll. Please take a moment to vote on the region we'll be walking through!

What is this stream?
    It's a leisurely behind-the-scenes stroll through a section of Middle-earth wherein I'll talk about the area we are in, the design process behind it (and in general), and muse about what it takes to make landscape. As with every stream in this series, this is a World-design focused stream. I won't be answering questions related to topics outside of my area of influence.

Where is this stream?
    LOTROStream on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/lotrostream)

When is this stream?
    We are currently planning this to happen on October 13th at 2PM EST. Please keep an eye out for the official announcement!

I hope I can ask a question for this one.

Why is it that the paths and roadways in Lotro often look like they don't have normal maps applied (i.e. they look very flat)?

I'd ask during the stream but its normally about 3am for me
    -~-~ The Silverchairs of Arkenstone and Crickhollow ~-~-
    -~-~
    Kurtric, Woodville, Skaldkonge, Adelaidrien, Marcusson
    -~-~

I feel very drawn to watch this stream. Like I have been summoned.
    Goldenstar Lhim
    Minstrel of Landroval
    Co-Founder of A Casual Stroll to Mordor
    Follow me: Twitter or Facebook