We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Creeps in the Shire?

Hullo hullo!
    I was playing earlier and someone posted a warning that a creep was in the Shire, with added location. I asked this question in the chat but I guess it was dumb and got no answer...
    How does a creep get in Eriador? Is there like a "horse" version for creeps? I played a warg for a while, some time ago, but didn't seem to see that option!
    Sorry if my question is silly or something, I don't know much of monster players!

It was probably a joke. There isn't a way for a monster player to interact outside the boundaries of Ettenmoors and Osgiliath pvmp maps.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdJedi View Post
    It was probably a joke. There isn't a way for a monster player to interact outside the boundaries of Ettenmoors and Osgiliath pvmp maps.
    If a creep got the flying bug, and I don't know if we can, then potentially they could get out by following the hoardale, I think.

Maybe it wasn't "that" kind of creep...
    My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate. ~Thornton Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by SingularityNow View Post
    If a creep got the flying bug, and I don't know if we can, then potentially they could get out by following the hoardale, I think.
    I got the flying bug and tried, you can't, there's invisible walls everywhere.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Starliteyes View Post
    Maybe it wasn't "that" kind of creep...
    Yah, maybe was Bingo Boffin that many swear that is a creep. Or maybe was a player acting creepy.