We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can we please get a hoodless Cloak of the Busy Bee?

Posted this to the cosmetics section, but then thought maybe this would be better here:

Going through my wardrobe, looking for a fall outfit, I rediscovered an old cloak: the Cloak of the Busy Bee. It's one of the loveliest cloaks in the game - except the hood. The hood is awful. Can we get a hoodless version of this lovely item? Or at least a hood without the gold skunk stripe? It's such a waste of an otherwise lovely cloak.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie_Me View Post
    Posted this to the cosmetics section, but then thought maybe this would be better here:

Going through my wardrobe, looking for a fall outfit, I rediscovered an old cloak: the Cloak of the Busy Bee. It's one of the loveliest cloaks in the game - except the hood. The hood is awful. Can we get a hoodless version of this lovely item? Or at least a hood without the gold skunk stripe? It's such a waste of an otherwise lovely cloak.
    I will like a button at the cosmetic panel that allows any cloak to be usable hood down or hoodless. That way every player can choose exactly the cloak they want but choose if they want to be covered with the hood or not.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    I will like a button at the cosmetic panel that allows any cloak to be usable hood down or hoodless. That way every player can choose exactly the cloak they want but choose if they want to be covered with the hood or not.
    This. Or if that isn't feasible, then make all cloaks available in both hooded and hoodless versions.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    This. Or if that isn't feasible, then make all cloaks available in both hooded and hoodless versions.
    If that is possible (i don't know, just giving a wild idea) it may be easier, than creating thousand of alternate versions, for every single present & future hooded cloak. I also take that too if it isn't possible.

Yes!

This is what we really need, is a toggle to put the hood up or down.

There has to be some difficult technical reason that's not been done by now.