We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I do not want to be Drafted!

The war effort must be in a pretty sad state if it wants the likes of me to join them everytime I log in or return from a session play.
    I don't know whos idea it was to try and force a plyer into this expac but i hope it doesn't happen again.
    If they removed this constant need to join up I wouldn't have my feelings hurt.
    I dance for cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMcDermott View Post
    The war effort must be in a pretty sad state if it wants the likes of me to join them everytime I log in or return from a session play.
    I don't know whos idea it was to try and force a plyer into this expac but i hope it doesn't happen again.
    If they removed this constant need to join up I wouldn't have my feelings hurt.
    Then filter it out?

Why make an issue of it? Isn't this a quest that asks you to talk to one person, and when you do you get some experience and the quest is gone forever?

I am not ready to even just talk to this npc yet. My point was we shouldn't be annoyed having to respond to quests until we are ready to do so. And having it pop up every time you log in is just plain annoying. Quests should be at our discretion and be dormant until we want to do them. JUHO.
    I dance for cookies!

I am not ready to even just talk to this npc yet. My point was we shouldn't be annoyed having to respond to quests until we are ready to do so. And having it pop up every time you log in is just plain annoying. Quests should be at our discretion and be dormant until we want to do them. JUHO.
    So drop it in the filter and remove it when you actually want to do it?
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

I hadn't used the fiter feature and had to find out how to do this.
    Got it moved now so no more bother. thanks to both of you for the advice.
    I dance for cookies!

I hadn't used the fiter feature and had to find out how to do this.
    Got it moved now so no more bother. thanks to both of you for the advice.
    Filter feature?? You mean there is a way to get rid of those things?? (is it good for the account, or by character, and, how do you do it?????)

Quote Originally Posted by Flaxie View Post
    Filter feature?? You mean there is a way to get rid of those things?? (is it good for the account, or by character, and, how do you do it?????)
    The filter (Alt + R) has three different features: (1) At any time there is an item that you do not want to ever see again, you may drag it into the window on one side for the character or the other for account. (2) At any time you do not want to listen to a particular sound effect, you may choose to record all sounds within a given time-span and then choose a particular sound effect in the list to never hear again. (3) At any time you do not want to see a quest, you have the option to click on blue square button on the bottom of the quest - one for character or one for account. If you decide that you want to see the quest again, you may remove it from the list.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdJedi View Post
    The filter (Alt + R) has three different features: (1) At any time there is an item that you do not want to ever see again, you may drag it into the window on one side for the character or the other for account. (2) At any time you do not want to listen to a particular sound effect, you may choose to record all sounds within a given time-span and then choose a particular sound effect in the list to never hear again. (3) At any time you do not want to see a quest, you have the option to click on blue square button on the bottom of the quest - one for character or one for account. If you decide that you want to see the quest again, you may remove it from the list.
    Thank you!! That's what I get for assuming those buttons with one silhouette/multi silhouettes had something to do with fellowships, and just ignoring them!