We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

{Treebeard} - <Lyons> - Christian Kin Recruiting

<LYONS>/<Lions of Judah> is a Christian gaming community for those who respect and represent family, honor, and faith.

We are focused on building a tight-knit community of members. Our main goals are to enable achievers, explorers, and PvE content completion (including veteran dungeons, trials, raids when we are strong enough). Secondarily, we support PvP with a smaller group of enthusiasts as well as ‘light RP’ – scheduled events for getting into character.

Giving back to our local and game communities is very important to us. We hope to see scheduled events to raise money for charities, draw attention to needy peoples/issues, and by our very inter-personal actions within gaming worlds.

We have a large discord supporting many MMO's with news, lobbies, chat, and streaming. As a service to our members and our mission and Christians to support and reach others, we have prayer requests, inspiration, verses, sermons and podcasts.

discord.me/lionsofjudahgaming

Sounds great; I'd like to join please. I have a young hunter and loremaster I'm working on currently. My son, he's 18, will probably come too. He plays a Captain.

Let me know your character names and/or look for Iorbrand online. Join discord and communicate with me directly so we can arrange the invite.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelhall2001 View Post
    Let me know your character names and/or look for Iorbrand online. Join discord and communicate with me directly so we can arrange the invite.
    Thank you for the invite; great kinship!