We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: LI Feedback

LI Feedback

Enhancement Runes:

Before you read this SSG - I strongly suggest removing the Enhancement rune upgrades, I get it why you choose to do it but you need to understand that most of the grind people are complaining about in the current system - you recreated but in much worse shape.

Why is there 4 different tiers of Enhancement runes? Each tier should add different number of upgrades as the tier goes higher, also this is pretty much Scroll of Empowerment grind renamed with actually more grind as you need more than 40 Enhancement Runes per upgrade and there's a total of 13 upgradable slots per LI, so 26 per set resulting in needing 1,274 Enhancement Runes which is 4 times the amount of Scroll of Empowerments you would need on a brand new LI from start to max.

Please remove the Socket Control panel and create a proper panel for our LIs or use the old panel we had, it's very badly designed and seeing unslot/unslot all everywhere with LOTRO store promotion is something I'm not interested in.

Guardian LIs:

Guardian's Pledge Cooldown & Magnitude - this nerf should be reverted.
    Area Effect Skill Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Guardian Bleed Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Bleed Critical Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Light Damage - this legacy needs to return.

Beorning LIs:

Rush Evasion Bonus - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Turn the Tides Damage - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Chance for Wrath Spending Attacks To Refund Wrath - this legacy needs to return.
    Healing Potency - this legacy needs to return.

Captain LIs:

Noble Mark Damage - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Captain Area-effect Healing - this legacy needs to return.
    Melee Skills Critical Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Bleed Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Defensive Strike Armour Buff - this legacy needs to return.
    Healing Critical Magnitude - this legacy needs to return.
    Light-type Damage - this legacy needs to return.

Champion LIs:

Feral/Savage Strikes Damage - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Hamstring Damage & Duration - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Critical Damage Multiplier - this legacy needs to return.
    Area of Effect Skill Damage - this legacy needs to return.

Hunter LIs:

Beneath Notice Cooldown - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Distracting Shot Cooldown & Resistance Reduction - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Ranged Attack Evade & Block Chance - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Strength of the Earth Morale Regen - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Hunter Damage Over Time - this legacy needs to return.

Warden LIs:

Wages of Fear Positional Damage - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Defiant Challenge Damage Return - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Resolution Target Resist Chance - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Javelin of Deadly Force Damage - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Ambush Critical Chance & Damage Multiplier - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Adroit Manoeuvre Damage - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.

Rune-Keeper LIs:

Chilling Rhetoric Cooldown - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Target Chill of Winter Resist Chance - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Target Fury of Storm Resist Chance - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Target Shocking Touch Resist Chance - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Target Wrath of Fire Resist Chance - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Fire Type Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Healing Over Time - this legacy needs to return.
    Healing - this legacy needs to return.

Minstrel LIs:

Target Resist Chance: Songs - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Target Resist Chance: Ballads - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Target Resist Chance: Call to War Skills - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Light Type Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Healing and Motivation Skills Morale Healing - this legacy needs to return.
    Triumphant Spirit Cooldown & Critical Magnitude - revert Triumphant Spirit cooldown back to 45s with blue line traits + legacy. CD is 1 min 48s on Bullroarer atm.

Lore-Master LIs:

Pet Attack Duration - this legacy does not work.
    Target Resistance: Damaging Skills - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Target Resistance: Debuffing Skills - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Fire Skills Critical Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Tactical Skills Direct Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Fire Damage Over Time - this legacy needs to return.

Burglar LIs:

Backstab Damage - this nerf should be reverted.
    Purge Corruption Damage - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Burglar Bleed Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Skills Critical Multiplier - this legacy needs to return.

Word of Power Traceries:

These following should be changed or replaced:

Block Chance
    Evade Chance
    Parry Chance
    Partial Block Chance
    Partial Block Mitigation
    Partial Evade Chance
    Partial Evade Mitigation
    Partial Parry Chance
    Partial Parry Mitigation

Word of Craft Traceries:

These following should be changed or replaced:

Empowered Block
    Empowered Evasion
    Empowered Parry
    Exemplary Block
    Exemplary Evasion
    Exemplary Parry
    Greater Resistance

Heraldic Traceries:

These following should be changed:

Heraldry of the Ox - please change physical mastery to some defensive stat.
    Heraldry of the Sparrow - please change physical mastery to some defensive stat.
    Last edited by anarky30; Sep 09 2021 at 04:54 PM.

You have clearly looked into this more than I have, but I can pretty much guarantee the "this legacy is really bad and needs to be replaced" argument won't even be considered by SSG.

They supposedly spent over a year working on this revamp, I wouldn't hold your breath if it took them this long and (at least from what I'm seeing) we ended up with some really important legacies just going away and most completely useless legacies sticking around with nothing really new and interesting.

The problem with some classes having too many useful legacies and others having too many worthless legacies, which was one of the biggest issues with the LI system, does not even seem to be addressed with this massive change.
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning

By the time my copy to bullroarer finally came through last night I was too tired to play.

I realise that a lot of the bad legacies have been bad for years but really we all only need 7 (or 6 now) good ones so our choices are easily made. What are the prospects of using Rem Crystals on them at some point?

The lists of MIA ones does horrify me though.

Quote Originally Posted by anarky30 View Post

Warden LIs:

Wages of Fear Positional Damage - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Defiant Challenge Damage Return - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Resolution Target Resist Chance - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Javelin of Deadly Force Damage - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Ambush Critical Chance & Damage Multiplier - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Adroit Manoeuvre Damage - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    You can add here these legacies/traceries as well:

Careful step cooldown and stealth level
    Careful step duration and movement penalty
    Tho I guess you can use these to pass useless mobs in questing or be coward in pvp
    Fist gambit damage and critical chance
    Gambit builder damage
    Gambit lifetap damage
    Hampering javelin duration and reset
    Javelin skills damage
    Reckless critical rating buff
    Shiled piercer duration and evade
    Shiled/Spear gambit damage
    Shiled tactics tactical mitigation buff
    Spear gambit damage
    Steadfast cooldown

All of these legacies do borderline nothing and are not worth slotting at all. The fact that devs let this go trough LI rework shows how much out of touch with game they are when this was pointed out ages ago.You would notice no change on warden if all these legacies were removed.

The call to fate critical multiplier for minstrels is there. You got it on your list as missing.

Why is there 4 different tiers of Enhancement runes? Each tier should add different number of upgrades as the tier goes higher
    I've figured out the answer to this, but you're not gonna like it.

Are you ready?

Are you sure?

Okay.

Uncommon runes will upgrade the first ~5 levels of the tracery.

After that you have to use Rare runes. And then at a certain point you have to use Incomparable. And then Epic.

That's right, it's not just renamed SoE's. It's renamed tier-locked SoE's at endgame. So if you're not doing the content that drops Rare and above, you're effectively locked out of improving your LI (unless you're willing to grind out whatever unholy amount of the new barter chips is assigned to them).

It's... not ideal. And if you unslot the tracery to change it, unlike Imbued legacy tiers, you don't get the runes back. Which I think has to change, because you can't double-charge people by asking for premium currency and suffering that kind of progression loss.

Please remove the Socket Control panel and create a proper panel for our LIs or use the old panel we had, it's very badly designed and seeing unslot/unslot all everywhere with LOTRO store promotion is something I'm not interested in.
    100% agreed here. The LI panel is iconic and functional. The Socket Control panel is hideous and unreadable. So is the infinite scroll pop-up.

I don't think the new system is all bad. I think it has good bones. But there's a non-zero chance they're going to create an entirely new mess that everyone will hate in a few short years.

Enhancement Runes:

Why is there 4 different tiers of Enhancement runes? Each tier should add different number of upgrades as the tier goes higher, also this is pretty much Scroll of Empowerment grind renamed with actually more grind as you need more than 40 Enhancement Runes per upgrade and there's a total of 13 upgradable slots per LI, so 26 per set resulting in needing 1,274 Enhancement Runes which is 4 times the amount of Scroll of Empowerments you would need on a brand new LI from start to max.
    Plus note that this grind will (probably) happen at every new cap.

With the current LIs, u do one massive painful grind post-lvl100 per LI (pain that could be avoided with a simple slider for the SoE like it exists for the MC option) and then u are left with 2-4 SoE per dotted update FOREVER.
    Now, at every lvl cap u will not only have to "big farm" for on level gear and essences, but also for weapons and legacy-wannabes; and I wonder how the slotting-unslotting will develop with all those different rarities for both weapons and legacies coming from different sources (guess: MCs?), and probably in different dotted updates (like essences?).

Plus I would be very careful to say "everything can still change totally". SSG recent history tells us that what we see on BR is very near to what will be released save for some typo fixed (and not even all of those reported); and consider that what we see is something worked on for many many months.
    I fear that what we see is a 95% of the job done in their minds - hopefully not, but the times for hopes are long gone. I would dare to say we're at a 25% right now on the LIs revamp path.

I know that the change on the LIs system was needed to move the system on a new code for performance/future-proofing reasons. Nonetheless I can read in this also a further work in augmenting the grind and the possible monetization on that.
    Remember that currently the grind for the LIs is a single, enormous task but done just once (per weapon). Now we're going back (grindwise) to the original LI system (pre-imbuement) with multiple qualities and different caps, but with thousands of upgrades needed instead of the original few dozens.

Hopefully mine is only bad faith and a bit of negativity.

Enhancement Runes:

Lore-Master LIs:

Pet Attack Duration - this legacy does not work.
    Target Resistance: Damaging Skills - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    Target Resistance: Debuffing Skills - this legacy is really bad and should be replaced.
    I saw also, as example of the carefulness in the work being done, that there is a "legacy" that gives more DoT pulses to Wizard's Fire. Didn't test if this actually gives a DoT to WF since WF has no DoT right now, but I doubt so.
    Is it just a remnant from the old unimbued legacies? Surely, but remember that the revamp is being worked on since many months and clearly they had not even the time to rework and properly shape what should be one of the main points of the whole system: what actually every given legacy does.

As always, fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Turin347 View Post
    Plus note that this grind will (probably) happen at every new cap.

With the current LIs, u do one massive painful grind post-lvl100 per LI (pain that could be avoided with a simple slider for the SoE like it exists for the MC option) and then u are left with 2-4 SoE per dotted update FOREVER.
    Now, at every lvl cap u will not only have to "big farm" for on level gear and essences, but also for weapons and legacy-wannabes; and I wonder how the slotting-unslotting will develop with all those different rarities for both weapons and legacies coming from different sources (guess: MCs?), and probably in different dotted updates (like essences?).

Hopefully mine is only bad faith and a bit of negativity.

As always, fingers crossed.
    The problem is not where this grind will happen but that it is there again in an even bigger number. I still miss hundreds of scrolls due to this immense grind and can easily see this happen again. While I still hope it will be better for casuals and that it will have a better catch up system, right now it looks like the same mess to me.

If there will be a gigantic grind again with the new LI-System, it will be a big slap in the face of players playing the game for years and having some resources collected (twinks). Now all players start by zero except SSG decides that players can "convert" some of the resources they have to use with the new system.

I have some bad feelings about it.

Sitting back waiting for the new grind to be worse than the current grind and for the cycle of life to continue.

Pepelaugh.
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

To OP: I was happy to see your post this morning. I left BR yesterday convinced this new system addressed none of the basic playerbase demands. Btw, are Devs giving up on LM Fire lore % or did I miss some umbrella "tracery" that compensates for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomex View Post

[...]

After that you have to use Rare runes. And then at a certain point you have to use Incomparable. And then Epic.

That's right, it's not just renamed SoE's. It's renamed tier-locked SoE's at endgame. So if you're not doing the content that drops Rare and above, you're effectively locked out of improving your LI (unless you're willing to grind out whatever unholy amount of the new barter chips is assigned to them).

It's... not ideal. And if you unslot the tracery to change it, unlike Imbued legacy tiers, you don't get the runes back. Which I think has to change, because you can't double-charge people by asking for premium currency and suffering that kind of progression loss.

Thank you for saying that. When the Pal notes leaked, I said to a few friends: you'll see how they take away the one system in game all players can actually complete. Coz let's face it, SoEs and Crystals are accessible to everyone, raider, grouper, casual, soloer. Now, under the (just) idea that if you don't do T5 content you don't deserve to access certain levels, they are gonna take away the one equalizer.

Seriously, the only thing that made me happy this BR were the brawler helmet hairstyles.
    Home base: Gladden - Fluff server: Shadowfax
    Unofficial LotRO Webcomic

[B][U]
    Guardian's Pledge Cooldown & Magnitude - this nerf should be reverted.
    Area Effect Skill Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Guardian Bleed Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Bleed Critical Damage - this legacy needs to return.

Beorning LIs:
    Healing Potency - this legacy needs to return.

Captain LIs:
    Captain Area-effect Healing - this legacy needs to return.
    Melee Skills Critical Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Bleed Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Healing Critical Magnitude - this legacy needs to return.
    Light-type Damage - this legacy needs to return.

Champion LIs:
    Critical Damage Multiplier - this legacy needs to return.
    Area of Effect Skill Damage - this legacy needs to return.

Hunter LIs:
    Hunter Damage Over Time - this legacy needs to return.

Warden LIs:

Rune-Keeper LIs:
    Fire Type Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Healing Over Time - this legacy needs to return.
    Healing - this legacy needs to return.

Minstrel LIs:
    Light Type Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Call to Fate Critical Multiplier - this legacy needs to return.
    Healing and Motivation Skills Morale Healing - this legacy needs to return.

Lore-Master LIs:

Burglar LIs:
    Burglar Bleed Damage - this legacy needs to return.
    Skills Critical Multiplier - this legacy needs to return.
    All of the quoted Word of Mastery traceries you listed above are covered by either Word of Power damage styles or I assume will be covered by the Word of Craft Ascendant Flame/Frost/Light/Lightning traceries that didnt appear to be finished on BR. Im not saying your list of useless traceries is wrong because there are alot of them (target resist chance ones particularly are useless) but specifically the one's I've quoted are still covered by this new LI system. That said Champ is still taking a big nerf to crit magnitude since they lost ~170% and only got back ~30%.

You also listed that every tanking related Word of Power and Word of Craft be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomex View Post

Are you ready?

Are you sure?

Okay.

100% agreed here. The LI panel is iconic and functional. The Socket Control panel is hideous and unreadable. So is the infinite scroll pop-up.

I don't think the new system is all bad. I think it has good bones. But there's a non-zero chance they're going to create an entirely new mess that everyone will hate in a few short years.
    For me the question is how they will advance the LI. Lets just say uncommon are landscape drops/rewards and rare solo endgame, low tier rewards. That doesn't sound bad if with the next increase which will come uncommon will be same as incomparable for example. Kind of like the essence system where new green is better then old teal to keep everybody at the same level with new updates. This would be giving casual landscape players a break from grinds while it will keep instance players busy. So it would be better for players like me and no difference for min/max players which would fit into what Raninia said. But that could have been accomplished with the old system as well.

I still think all these traceries (I hate that name) are making it over complicated and would prefer normal weapons/class items for every class as alternative.

Notice that DPS is much higher on new LI than my current LI (Very casual player)

Hello,

The first thing I noticed this morning when I got a new LI together for my 130 hunter that the DPS was much higher than the LIVE/current set up. Keep in mind I do not usually Raid or do the daily because not liking the grind ATM.

I believe the number was at least 1500 - 2000 dps for both bow and sword.

Are old LIs going to be tradable to get the new ones - and how are the current catch-up items from the store going to be exchanged for the new LIs as well?

Thanks! and I really appreciate getting the influencers on first, it help me know what to check out!

I can't comment much as I only had a little time to look into these, and I made the mistake of looking on Brawler, which isn't anywhere near complete.

I did look at the barter options for other classes though.

My initial reaction, is that what we're getting has the potential to end up far more grindy and more complicated than what we already have.

Hopefully, it's a really early beta state and will improve.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

I still remember when Moria was advertised: "Keep your equipment so that it will level with you in the future!". Something like that was the announcement.
    And then Moria came and it was different. I didn't need to keep my old equipment because none of it leveled. And the legendary weapons were probably not that legendary after all, because most of them were just junk and were thrown away every few levels anyway.
    Not much has changed in the system to this day (oh, wait, Guardians Belt has no more threat now. -.- ). Now you have a new legendary system. All players who have invested real money to level the weapons to maximum for twinks and / or mainchar have more or less thrown the money out of the window. The new system is the old imbued system in a new guise. The attributes are now called different. The important values of the traceries cannot really be changed. Just the junk like "blocking, damage reduction" and so on. Don't get it wrong: Of course, blocking and so on is important. But 49 enhancement runes for a little more blocking or damage reduction or something? Not worth it. And then again every few levels if you want to get the max out of your char?
    So far, my impression is: If you are still level 50, you can best throw away the legendary weapon, take a crafted weapon and then indulge in the "great" grind at the end level. I currently have 10 (active) characters. If I think about doing this (censored) new LI system for all of my 130s, then after 14 years I might switch to ... (I'm not saying here but there is a Beta for that right now too).
    Lord of the Rings...It's a shame that this great license is in such incompetent hands (and Turbine was not really better). I leave out the landscape design at this point.
    Last edited by -Shade-; Sep 09 2021 at 01:20 PM.

Enhancement Runes:

Before you read this SSG - I strongly suggest removing the Enhancement rune upgrades, I get it why you choose to do it but you need to understand that most of the grind people are complaining about in the current system - you recreated but in much worse shape.

Thank you for this summary, thanks to this I didn't waste time testing bulrroarer and this means the end of endgame and grindy Lotro for me. I will never ever grind anything in this game. Nor spend money also. i'm not even interested in newer beta rounds.

We ask them to reduce the grind and this is what we find in first beta? It's not even first preview since it was happening in palantir. I can see how seriously they took our complaints about grind...
    Anamura, Sunnarea, Silenius, Neushiro, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Fingaladir, Meowear, Virgalia, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)
    Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh
    "One lag to lag them all and in the lagness lag them"

Quote Originally Posted by Fegefeuer View Post
    Thank you for this summary, thanks to this I didn't waste time testing bulrroarer and this means the end of endgame and grindy Lotro for me. I will never ever grind anything in this game. Nor spend money also. i'm not even interested in newer beta rounds.

We ask them to reduce the grind and this is what we find in first beta? It's not even first preview since it was happening in palantir. I can see how seriously they took our complaints about grind...
    You're complaining about the amount of grind...without actually knowing how Enhancement Runes are obtained. For all you know every single quest might end up giving out 10 runes, each instance clear gives out between 10-20 runes, each deed completion bestows 50 runes. You have absolutely no idea the rate of earning here and by extension you have absolutely no idea if the thing is even that long a grind.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    You're complaining about the amount of grind...without actually knowing how Enhancement Runes are obtained. For all you know every single quest might end up giving out 10 runes, each instance clear gives out between 10-20 runes, each deed completion bestows 50 runes. You have absolutely no idea the rate of earning here and by extension you have absolutely no idea if the thing is even that long a grind.
    Personally, I go back and forth between pessimism and optimism.

But as long as SSG has a payroll to meet, there must be grind for them to monetize...
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

Unless they give us an option to apply them all at once it's a moot point. True we may earn them much faster, but I'm not interested in sitting around clicking 1,500 times for each LI times each character. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume applying multiple at once is still in the works, but honestly it's kind of a slap in the face to expect people to test your new system while making them go through this ####ty manual process.

And are you going to add the +1000 runes 1 by 1 click by click? The numbers you are saying are super crazy, if this is real this is so much nonsense. Such a dread with these numbers.

Nah at this point I'm not complaining about the grind. Actually I'm just hoping to see more reasons to retire from Lotro. That's why in the main thread I thanked SSG for this.

Can't wait to see how this new LI system will become as much outrageous as the virtues. And I love seeing people saying "there is no need to max it". Even if true, it just validates SSG to create eternal grinds.

That said, not gonna grind anything else again in this Lord of the Grinds game. I expected that their way to "max the new LIs is hard" is because to get the final pieces you need to work a bit hard on it, maybe clear some high tier like for runics as they are doing or something like this. But if the "max the new LIs is hard" is to have to earn more than a thousand relics and add them 1 by 1, sorry no, this is not hard, this is BORING and TEDIOUS. Better that there is only 1 enhancement that is hard to get, than many enhancements to grind. Oh wait, but if it's only 1 then it might not be a grind... sigh...
    Last edited by Fegefeuer; Sep 09 2021 at 02:33 PM.
    Anamura, Sunnarea, Silenius, Neushiro, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Fingaladir, Meowear, Virgalia, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)

Quote Originally Posted by Fegefeuer View Post
    And are you going to add the +1000 runes 1 by 1 click by click? [...] But if the "max the new LIs is hard" is to have to earn more than a thousand relics and add them 1 by 1, sorry no, this is not hard, this is BORING and TEDIOUS.
    I can imagine that they might change that (even they were never able to fix it in the actual system...hmm..). Anyway, that doesn't change the fact that the new system is almost like the old imbued system just in a new design and different handling and so on. Sure, some things are new but still feels more Alpha than Beta and only like timesink: "Throw away your old stuff! We give you what you already had but with a different handling." You know what I mean.

I know of at least two changes coming related to this: We intend to drop them in higher values than one, and we have tech already in the works to apply multiple of the same kind at a time.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I know of at least two changes coming related to this: We intend to drop them in higher values than one, and we have tech already in the works to apply multiple of the same kind at a time.
    Great to hear on both counts, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    It would be far easier that you apply the legacies (or traceries, whatever) just once as you do with the normal/imbued LIs, you could apply them as the class essences of Central Gondor but instead to gear, to the weapons. Then just stick with the relics like runes and the titles to maximize the weapon. That way you don't need to touch the legacies and you don't do empowerments task anymore, but you can rework the runes to add more states and scaling after each level cap. This way, you just need to get 4 runics per LI per update, and you can catch up if you took a break of the game in the past. Normal runes from rep vendors, some better runes from random drop of instances, better runes from raid. Like you have done since Mordor. And that's all. If you want the weapon to scale with level, you could have added some experience bar and you get experience while questing and just to scale the base damage of the weapon to your level (doing it with item level I suppose). Or maybe just even autoscale just like those special items like high elf rings etc.

But this removes empowerment grind and its monetization so it can't be accepted! Ah well, at least I take this as ideas for my own games. Thanks!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast