We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Opening Restoring the Three Kingdoms?

I know I did it on previous toons, but it has been years. I thought I had to finish the three big quests chains in the three areas. I've done that, but the dailies aren't open.

Lotro-wiki has a vague reference to "all quests" but I know that's not true. For instance the RT/Scourges/whatever aren't required.

Trying to figure out what I'm missing, other than my mind.

Have you received the letter from the Queen Regent? she sends it after you've completed the three quest chains: Dale, Erebor, Eryn Lasgalen. You go to her and should be able to start the dailies.

If you haven't received the letter, I would compare your completed list of quests with the quest chains in wiki, just to see if you missed any.

And if neither of those help, prepare to lose your mind (

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Froyo_K_Baggins View Post
    I know I did it on previous toons, but it has been years. I thought I had to finish the three big quests chains in the three areas. I've done that, but the dailies aren't open.

Lotro-wiki has a vague reference to "all quests" but I know that's not true. For instance the RT/Scourges/whatever aren't required.

Trying to figure out what I'm missing, other than my mind.
    There's a total of 8 quest chains you need to complete. Some lead into others- but it also includes some obscure ones in Eryn Lasgalen too.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...rn-Strongholds

Has a list of the 8 quest chains to complete.

When they're all done you should receive a hidden deed completion and a letter in your mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallandil View Post
    There's a total of 8 quest chains you need to complete. Some lead into others- but it also includes some obscure ones in Eryn Lasgalen too.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...rn-Strongholds

Has a list of the 8 quest chains to complete.

When they're all done you should receive a hidden deed completion and a letter in your mail.
    I thought it was only finishing the ones that had the red text to complete a chain to continue the Rust one. I think I've done all of the ones you listed, but I'll check next time I'm logged in. With the list, I can check final ones for completion.

Thanks for that link!

I thought it was only finishing the ones that had the red text to complete a chain to continue the Rust one. I think I've done all of the ones you listed, but I'll check next time I'm logged in. With the list, I can check final ones for completion.

Thanks for that link!
    Have to complete everything for Lay of Rust and Ryme as well and since the spider quests are so irritating I just won't do it this time around. The quest along the river is still the worst. I really don't know why they are locking this interesting quest chain behind the irritating ones in Felegoth.

Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    Have to complete everything for Lay of Rust and Ryme as well and since the spider quests are so irritating I just won't do it this time around. The quest along the river is still the worst. I really don't know why they are locking this interesting quest chain behind the irritating ones in Felegoth.
    Nope, not exactly. I had a slow afternoon and looked at them. I think I did everything in Dale-Lands and Erebor, but hadn't gone to Caras Tilion or finished the spider quest chain (still had The Torch Emel Brood uncompleted).

I decided to go to Caras. I finished the quests in the area, but still had the two with Radagast left to do. As soon as I finished The Darkness Remains, I got the deed completion and the email from the Queen. Must have blocked Caras as a repressed memory or something. It was annoying.

So we don't need the full chains complete, but do have to do the Caras Tilion portion of it.

Still that link Hallandil provided let me know what to aim at. Thanks!

Ahhh, but Radagast's two dailies didn't open until I finished his two quests in the chain after Caras Tilion.

Dont Cancel any

Hi not much to add but Dont Cancel Any of these quests, specially the beorn ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Apukjij View Post
    Hi not much to add but Dont Cancel Any of these quests, specially the beorn ones...
    I like the beorning quests and did them. They are the best in Felegoth.

I like the beorning quests and did them. They are the best in Felegoth.
    I didn't like them, but Bruce Springstein did. He even wrote a song about it.

Yup, Beorn to Run

Nope, not exactly. I had a slow afternoon and looked at them. I think I did everything in Dale-Lands and Erebor, but hadn't gone to Caras Tilion or finished the spider quest chain (still had The Torch Emel Brood uncompleted).

I decided to go to Caras. I finished the quests in the area, but still had the two with Radagast left to do. As soon as I finished The Darkness Remains, I got the deed completion and the email from the Queen. Must have blocked Caras as a repressed memory or something. It was annoying.

So we don't need the full chains complete, but do have to do the Caras Tilion portion of it.

Still that link Hallandil provided let me know what to aim at. Thanks!
    Finished them and the two Radagast quests, nothing. Somebody needs to open "Lay of Rust and Ryme" just requiring the prerequisites starting in Loegland. At this point I have no idea what I missed. It is no fun doing all these and then being left in the dark as to what is missing. I would have skipped Erebor if it wasn't for this quest chain.

Finished them and the two Radagast quests, nothing. Somebody needs to open "Lay of Rust and Ryme" just requiring the prerequisites starting in Loegland. At this point I have no idea what I missed. It is no fun doing all these and then being left in the dark as to what is missing. I would have skipped Erebor if it wasn't for this quest chain.
    Go to the link Hallandil provided, then open up your log, check the box to see completed quest, and search for the final one in each group. Figure out what wasn't completed and try those chains.

Go to the link Hallandil provided, then open up your log, check the box to see completed quest, and search for the final one in each group. Figure out what wasn't completed and try those chains.
    I have done Lay of Rust and Rime twice and have already gone on with the BBoM. What you are suggesting takes a lot of time which I rather not waste. I just can't sit for long periods of time anymore and next week starts the festival. I know I followed the prerequisites and the only chain missing in Felegoth is spiders. I found a letter in my bags today but can't use it. Maybe a bug. Or from an old quest. Maybe next character gets it.

Thank you for trying to help but the only quests I could have missed after Caras are those that have ringed mobs because my mini is already 126. I even mopped Felegoth hoping that was it. There is one quest for the refugees I didn't do because it requires running with the delete key to find the potshards, might try that tomorrow. Didn't think it was required because I could continue the chain. Let you know if that is it.

That didn't work.
    Last edited by wispsong; Aug 04 2021 at 12:59 PM.