We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Lightbulb Classic Reputation Cosmetics

    I legitimately had a dream that SSG released the classic Bree and Rivendell Guard outfits, and I boinged out of bed to equip mine

    I got to thinking though, what if you guys did release them someday?
    Right now, an SSG dev with a big heart has graced us with these
    - Zhelruka Set (Reputation Unlock)
    - Iron Hills Set (Reputation Unlock)
    - Lothlorien Malledhrim Set (Figments of Splendor Unlock)
    - Mirkwood Sentinel Set (Reputation Unlock)
    - Woodland Ranger Set (Quest Unlock)
    - Grey Company Set (Quest Unlock)

    Would it be difficult for you guys to make wearable versions of the classic guard armour?
    I imagine they could be made available at the Reputation Vendors for their groups, like this:
    - Watcher Set (Breeland Reputation Unlock)
    - Bounder Set (Mathom Society Reputation Unlock)
    - Sentinel Set (Rivendell Reputation Unlock)
    - Guardsman Set (Thorin's Hall Reputation Unlock)
    Ever since I played through the original Sacking of Archet I wanted to join the Bree Watch as a Captain
    A little bit of pride for us Hobbits, Dwarves, and Bree-folk wearing the raiment of our homes

    Last edited by HerrDave; Aug 05 2021 at 09:32 AM.
    "We live and love in God's peculiar light."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,355
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrDave View Post
    I legitimately had a dream that SSG released the classic Bree and Rivendell Guard outfits, and I boinged out of bed to equip mine

    I got to thinking though, what if you guys did release them someday?
    Right now, an SSG dev with a big heart has graced us with these
    - Zhelruka Set (Reputation Unlock)
    - Iron Hills Set (Reputation Unlock)
    - Lothlorien Malledhrim Set (Figments of Splendor Unlock)
    - Mirkwood Sentinel Set (Reputation Unlock)
    - Woodland Ranger Set (Quest Unlock)
    - Grey Company Set (Quest Unlock)

    Would it be difficult for you guys to make wearable versions of the classic guard armour?
    I imagine they could be made available at the Reputation Vendors for their groups, like this:
    - Watcher Set (Breeland Reputation Unlock)
    - Bounder Set (Mathom Society Reputation Unlock)
    - Sentinel Set (Rivendell Reputation Unlock)
    - Guardsman Set (Thorin's Hall Reputation Unlock)
    Ever since I played through the original Sacking of Archet I wanted to join the Bree Watch as a Captain
    A little bit of pride for us Hobbits, Dwarves, and Bree-folk wearing the raiment of our homes

    Actually those old starter areas factions have each their own cosmetic outfit sets. They are old school style, often 2 full body pieces (tunic or hauberk & dress) & 1 back piece. Can be found at the faction traders & at the Outfiter vendor NPCs of the corresponding areas. Maybe they don't look the way you may wish but they exist. Either way i will not reject more customization options.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,940
    Before something like that happened, there would have to be some kind of revamp for wardrobe storage. As it is right now, the available space isn't even close to being enough to handle what is already out there.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    Before something like that happened, there would have to be some kind of revamp for wardrobe storage. As it is right now, the available space isn't even close to being enough to handle what is already out there.
    Agreed, my wardrobe is full. Most is dyed different colors so I can't just throw it out.

  5. #5
    I just thought for a moment: someone has suggested that before.

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Watcher-Outfit

    It was HerrDave

    So again: sign

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,355

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    Before something like that happened, there would have to be some kind of revamp for wardrobe storage. As it is right now, the available space isn't even close to being enough to handle what is already out there.
    I stopped getting new outfit pieces too & not cause doesn't like new stuffs but have no intention to get rid of the old ones that i like as well. Wardrobe works wonders but as the list of pieces grow, is falling short but i will not clog this thread with slitghly derailed theme, instead will open a new thread about it, feel free to check it out: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...91#post8086191

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    Agreed, my wardrobe is full. Most is dyed different colors so I can't just throw it out.
    Eyyy, my inter-dimensional buddy

    -highfive-

    *edit
    Seems my picture didn't show on the post this time around, dropbox has joined with the Enemy ;_;
    Fixed now :>
    Last edited by HerrDave; Aug 05 2021 at 09:32 AM.
    "We live and love in God's peculiar light."

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload