We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Convert more festival / consumable / fluff items into skills

I know I am not the only one that still has all of these old items in storage / inventory, and it would be great to keep these items in a way that does not eat up inventory / vault space.

Using these items could consume the item and create a permanent skill, or they could have a deed similar to festival consumables to create a skill after so many uses:
    Fireworks (all that are not currently skills)
    Prized Mailbag / Pie
    Dulcimer / Flute Musical Cracker
    Ronald Dwale's Pipe
    Flower Petals / Sack of Petals / Rotten Fruit
    Jeweled Bell
    Whistle of the Lone-Lands
    Wild Root Whistle

The Racial rewards from Volume III: Book 4: Rise of Isengard (The Learned Firstborn / A Rare Dwarf / Concerned by Hobbits / Tidings of Anirin) could just be consumed on use and add their bonus as a permanent passive.

The Slay Bell could be consumed to grant a Toggle Skill. If you want chimes to play when you kill something, just toggle it on.

Quote Originally Posted by EuriYggdrasil View Post
    I know I am not the only one that still has all of these old items in storage / inventory, and it would be great to keep these items in a way that does not eat up inventory / vault space.

Using these items could consume the item and create a permanent skill, or they could have a deed similar to festival consumables to create a skill after so many uses:
    Fireworks (all that are not currently skills)
    Prized Mailbag / Pie
    Dulcimer / Flute Musical Cracker
    Ronald Dwale's Pipe
    Flower Petals / Sack of Petals / Rotten Fruit
    Jeweled Bell
    Whistle of the Lone-Lands
    Wild Root Whistle

The Racial rewards from Volume III: Book 4: Rise of Isengard (The Learned Firstborn / A Rare Dwarf / Concerned by Hobbits / Tidings of Anirin) could just be consumed on use and add their bonus as a permanent passive.

The Slay Bell could be consumed to grant a Toggle Skill. If you want chimes to play when you kill something, just toggle it on.
    I asked a while back to get all those items to be turned into skills & requested that any new similar items introduced to the game also get turned into skills instead tokens.
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    There is a big quantity of old usable items do have some effect for leisure but no effect to in combat or stats. Most of those items date from the time of SoA. They are fun to use & give a feeling of nostalgia but if you are up to collect them all, they quickly clog your inventory. There is a simple solution to bring back their common use: These items can be turned into tokens that once adquired they grant you a permanent skill that will go under the new "Active skill; Leisure" category. The skill will retain the same icon, animation & cooldown of the original item. Some of the leisure items that can be turned into leisure skills are:

If anybody remember 1 of those items with special effect, please add it to the list.
    I am thankful that the devs are slowly changing the codes to make this happen. I am just waiting that they do it too on all those items that we already have on our bags, but it should be done automatic because they already required long quest chains & deeds to acquire them.