We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Wildwood! The music! The questlines! Really enjoyed it!

I like Elven areas, so Felegoth for me. I know it's only part of a bigger map, but that's the part I like

Inside Moria in the past.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000aae91/01005/signature.png]Turionn[/charsig]

Vales of Anduin due to all those iconic places and interesting stories. Can't believe it was released in 2019, time sure flies. Wells of Langflood were also very enjoyable.
    Roaming Gladden since 2013

Which of the newer regions we've released do you enjoy the most?

Haven't reached any of the new lands yet, but I peeked at the Wildwood one once. I'm interested to see what is in all the new places.

I haven't gotten to any of the new areas yet, but I'm looking forward to exploring it when I reach the right level.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern (-4 GMT) on Friday, June 25th. Good luck!
    I've only been able to get to Wildwood of the newer zones, but I really like it.

midsommer's festival

Azanulbizar T.A. 2799

First time commenting! Hello everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day!

To be honest, haven't really gotten far enough along to find out. The Bilbo Baggins missions were fun though, nice of SSG to provide a code for that.
    And, I've been saving up my LP, so I'm close to having enough to maybe buy one of the new areas.
    500 LP sure would go a long way to doing that...

*WildWood*
    “Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay; Small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps because I am afraid, and he gives me courage.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien

It is a toss up for me. But I would have to say The Farther Adventures of Bilbo Baggins and Wildwood.

As with both it was like stepping into a looking-glass with memories of how things once was. Bilbo for the quest line that was once in the Misty Mountains, and Wildwood for capturing the essence of what the quest lines once where. With better rewards
    -giggles-
    Landroval Yewlin level 130 hunter, Gwenyan 111, Yewdalin 103. And Many Others
    Thoughts of Blessings for Each of you. Ask God to help you.
    Signup Date 3/31/2009

There are new regions? Woooot!

I enjoyed most the Mordor Besieged.

The Story parts are sometimes a bit long but nice to get.
    The Questing hubs were good and the Storyparts inclusing the letters are fine.
    Weekly the Server starts to hunt down the Nazguls 8 of 9, many fear the first One.

The wildwood since it's one of the few areas for lower levels and also within the lovely Bree-Land
    The crownless again shall be king.

The Wildwood! Brand new area, lots of new things, and right there ... close to our old Bree!

And yet, even being new, its not very distant like Minas Morgul and all

It depends on which region is considered new... As for me, I like Elderslade!
    "It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door. You step into the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."
    Bilbo Baggins

Need to do some leveling up first.

Oh no, not a Lowbie-friendly question? Best I can say is, I'm heading to Midsummer Minas and look forward to (someday) finally reaching..... everything!
    "One thing drives out another." [Barliman Butterbur]

I have to agree with others upthread - Minas Morgal. It has *exactly* the right amount of horror and oppression. Truly brilliantly done, imho.

With warm regards,
    Khally

Minas Morgul all the way

Minas Morgul and Mordor Besieged are my favorite regions in the entire game and I love the Mordor Besieged story.

I would roll 50 alts through those regions if I had the time

I'd go for Wells of Langflood

All nice, all nice <3
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

I still didn't see any

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast