We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Midsummer Flickering flames deed is missing

Anyone know what happened to the flickering flame deed? it was to collect two of each fireflies. I had progress on it last year, now the deed is gone
    (although other midsummer ones are still there) even though I just completed another firefly mission, was it removed?

Thanks

Post festival last year had some changes mentioned in patch notes and so untested on live. I know there are problems with the deed log hook up with completion pop-ups but could you have completed this one last year?

Could try starting it on an alt or wait for more replies... not doing festival myself.

I started this deed on an alt last night so it's still there.

You might have already completed it or need to restart it if there was any deed changes as Braer mentioned.

I seem to have this problem too. I started the deed last year but it's nowhere to be found in my deed log. I don't have the title so I know it didn't finish it. And I ran a firefly quest yesterday without triggering any deed update.

Any update of this? I was thinking in finally go to Midsummer Festival tomorrow to specifically do this deed on an alt that didn't event start it past year, but too lazy to enter the game to do the quest and that later is bugged. Is it a bug then?
    Anamura, Sunnarea, Silenius, Neuschwanstein, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Fingaladir, Meowear, Virgilio, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)
    Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh
    "One lag to lag them all and in the lagness lag them"

I, too, am having this problem. I submitted a ticket, but dunno if there's anything that can be done about this. It popped up instantly on alts (created after last year's midsummer) when I completed the first quest, but on not on my main (who i created before last midsummer).

So at the end I decided to give it a try myself.

Deed didn't trigger.

I'll just imagine that the deed doesn't exist, at least for this year... it's bugged.
    Anamura, Sunnarea, Silenius, Neuschwanstein, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Fingaladir, Meowear, Virgilio, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)
    Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh
    "One lag to lag them all and in the lagness lag them"

Apparently the unfinished deed from last year was removed from deed log.

If you completed it last year, you are fine.
    If you did not start it last year, you are fine.
    if you started it last year, but did not finish it, you are bugged (I don't know if it will finish, when you complete the 4 quests twice, since you cannot tell, which ones you did last year (if you never did it, you might notice it on the quest bestowal))
    To check that, you woul need to do the 4 quests twice, which will be 8 days, which is nearly half the time the festival is running.

Thanks for the replies, also hobbit presents seem to be gone so no chance of a green firefly! this was going to be my big firefly holiday grrrrr!

I submitted a ticket and a gm answered it and was able to start the deed for me (I had to be online).

Well, I am 99% sure I did 1 of each firefly last year. I just did 1 more of each firefly this year and the deed did not complete. So it doesn't seem that the deed became invisible, it was just canceled. I don't think I'll bother getting a GM to kickstart it and do it 8 more times, but a heads-up to others in the same boat. Maybe next year...

My main sends his gratitude for fixing the issue. It was weird to log in, see the deed start, then a series of messages like 'four out of one gem fireflies ' fly by, and finish it within 30 seconds.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Anomalities Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

Looks like I was right... I logged in, got 2/1 each firefly, done. So it was still tracking progress but the deed wouldn't acknowledge it. Odd. Thanks SSG!