We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Which npc voice line says “the sorrows of the Eldar are never ending”

Miss the voice but after searching all the way across the map I still can’t find it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000014804/01000/signature.png]Ansury[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ansury View Post
    Miss the voice but after searching all the way across the map I still can’t find it
    I’m sure it’s an elf at Celondim or Duillond - perhaps Cardavor, who starts off the eleven prologue?
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

It's one of the brothers, where one of them wants to leave and one wants to stay. The quest line where you give him the poem about Amroth and Nimrodel.

I thiiiiiink it's the one in Duillond but it might be the other one. There's a lot of back and forth for that quest.

I'm sure there are many other sad elves all over Middle-earth that have that voice-over too, but I just confirmed that Cardavor indeed is one of them. I started the elf prologue (Eilian at Celondim), and Cardavor became clickable. The voice file is vo_npc_elf_male_char02_generic _sadv4_02_english. It's funny, I remembered that line from the female voice-over because it's so hilariously exaggerated, but I didn't remember male elves had the same line too.