We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quest: Sniff them out. Bugged for over-level?

I have a toon in the Wastes, and he's on the doggie quest chain. The toon is over level. The dog is finding the traps, and is fighting the orcs, but killing the orcs is not counting for the Sniff them out. Still 0/3 after around 5 locations.

Is it bugged because the mob isn't seeing me, even though it's shooting at the dog? Is there any way around it?

Oh, it's been too long. You have to do them in location order. nvm...

the dog will keep on sniffing out the orcs but you are only allowed so many in each area so if there are 3 you have to do the orcs in 3 different locations not just killing the same orc

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLakes View Post
    the dog will keep on sniffing out the orcs but you are only allowed so many in each area so if there are 3 you have to do the orcs in 3 different locations not just killing the same orc
    I did this quest last week, it took me a few wasted orcs to figure that out.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLakes View Post
    It's not just that, it's that you have to do the orcs in the right order of ruins. I started it at one ruin and nothing was happening. Then I noticed the three quest rings, went to that ruin, and it counted. Followed those rings around to complete.

It'd be nice is the quest was a little clearer on that or didn't require the order.