We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The_Wise_Owl is offline Fashion Hero 2010
    Mithril League Founder
    Collecting Mithril Dust
    Jimi wouldn't mind a copy of "Flora of North Ithilien" at the moment...
    Jimi Thornshield, Dwarf Guardian
    Mithril League kinship on Anor. mithril-league.com
    Follow Jimi's adventures on Twitter! @JThornshield

Maybe some coach book nonsense! :O
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000aae91/01005/signature.png]Turionn[/charsig]

If your characters could take a guide book with them about some subject, what book would they take?

"The two-step guide to Orc Diplomacy - Violence is an answer!"

Though it would be more of a pamphlet

If your characters could take a guide book with them about some subject, what book would they take?

All my characters should be required to have...

Hoarding: How to recognize it and how to avoid it.
    Lillyn (Minstrel), Lynrial (Hunter), Lorlyn (LM), Lynrieth (RK), Dazeylin (Burglar), Ithilyn (Beorning) of Arkenstone

I'd like a sturdy copy of the Complete Atlas of Arda.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

The LOTRO Beacon !

I don't need guide books, because I already posess the knowledge,
    that the answer to "The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything" is 42 .

I would take with me a guide on Beornings and their land. It's still a very mysterious subject to me

"How to Maximize DPS for Every Character"

"How to get as much done ### possible, while staying afk"
    Hey dol! merry dol! ring a dong dillo!
    Ring a dong! hop along! fal lal the willow!
    Tom Bom, jolly Tom, Tom Bombadillo!

Wow, what a great question! I assume you mean like *any* kind of guide book.

That being said, I think I'd 'cheat' a little and choose a guide book to 'The Creatures and Monsters of Middle Earth Compendium!'

No, too much cheating? You're probably right. Then, my second choice would be, 'How to Make Friends and Influence the Auction House.'

Regardless, *great* question!

Warmest regards to all,
    Khally

Middle Earth Travel Guide by Corudan of Lorien

A complete guide to the peoples and regions of Middle Earth including detailed maps showing rivers, trails, and settlements. The guide provides information on local customs, foods, and laws, useful phrases for introductions, barter, and hospitality, and a list of edible and poisonous plants for each area, complete with accurate field drawings. Mister Corudan also offers many amusing and useful anecdotes from his personal travels such as, "Your Princess is a Moose", and, "Fire Drakes Taste Worse Than They Smell".
    Sophie the Enchantress - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I have once again moved on to other lands. I wish all of you many successful and happy adventures., brave Ladies and Lords of Middle Earth!

Maybe "A Full List of Middle-Earth Stablemasters and Hints How to Swift-Talk Them to Actually Giving You a Horse".
    That, after my burg went checking and discovered that the long-awaited "Guide to Goblin-Town" is still in production.

My characters would take with them a guide book "Fantastic beasts and where to find them."

All of my characters could do with "A guild to stable master routes in Middle Earth"

"If your characters could take a guide book with them about some subject, what book would they take?"

101 witty quips to utter to your raid nemesis as they incapacitate you and your party again.

My characters would take...

'Defeating Clutter - Avoiding Needless Items', but it would probably be too thick...
    Be well and good questing, all! See you about Middle Earth another time!

Dummies Guide To Instant Pot Second Breakfast

"Where to find the best baked goods in Middle Earth"

my kinda adventure

Thumbs up If your characters could take a guide book with them about some subject, what book would they take?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    ... Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, May 21st. Good luck!
    The book of Arda's Natural Life, a compendium that talks about all the living beings that have lived or still live at this wonderful world, it have being translated on all the languages of the free people.

My hunter would take a book aboutdealing some proper AoE damage

'Naked into the wilderness, a guide on privative living'.

Perfect for a Hunter/Forester/woodworker.

My characters carry a blank book coz they all love taking notes during the journey and writing their own guides!
    Home base: Gladden - Fluff server: Anor

Chronicler of the unofficial LotRO Webcomic

The essential guidebook is . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, May 21st. Good luck!
    . . . the Floid and Dewitt Locator Journal.

"If your characters could take a guide book with them about some subject, what book would they take?"

Don't Forget a Lamp: One Elf's Guide to Thriving through Moria (Someday Sun Will Come!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast