We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Fellowship essences from Shakalush

Hello,

I have a question about fellowship essences like:
    Fellowship Martial Aggressor's Lesser Slade-wrought Trigger Essence: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...rigger_Essence
    that i will call 'T4 essence'

and

Fellowship Martial Aggressor's Slade-wrought Trigger Essence: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...rigger_Essence
    that i will call 'T5 essence'

The text says: Only one of this essence may be equipped at a time.
    As I understand, I can't have two T5 essences (or two T4 essences), but I can have one T4 and one T5 because they are not the same essence, right ?

But in this case, how does it works ?
    On hit, there is 50% chance to trigger instead of 25% because there is 2 essences ?
    The effect can stack 6 times instead of 3 ?
    The effect can trigger 2 times every 30s (one time per essence) ?

or does only one trigger works and it's like if I have only one essence ? and in this case I have better to keep the T5 essence, and replace the T4 essence with a 'normal' physical mastery essence that provides more physical mastery than the T4 essence...

Thanks for your help and sorry for my bad english

stacking triggers of the same type does nothing additional. If you have 2 of the +2.5% damage triggers it still only triggers 25% of the time. the only reason to stack them is for the super minor stat buff since the t6 (slade wrough) triggers are a few item level higher than standard t6 essences

Thanks