We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Allegiance currency use upgrade

Seriously, these 4 factions need a revamp. You can easily get overcap & don't have much you can do with this currency. All the items that it offer are bind on acquire so can't even trade between alts & there is nothing for legendary & or that can be broken into motes. Please make this currency bind to account, the items to trade bind to account, breakable into motes & toss a few new items like pets (1 per faction), house decos (1 per faction) & legendary upgrades (scrolls & crystals) all bind to account. Thanks ahead!

Does this refer to Tokens of Service from the Mordor Allegiances? My Barter Wallet does not show them as having a maximum amount.
    Sophie the Enchantress - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I wish all of you many successful and happy adventures., brave Ladies and Lords of Middle Earth!

Quote Originally Posted by SophieTheEnchantress View Post
    Does this refer to Tokens of Service from the Mordor Allegiances? My Barter Wallet does not show them as having a maximum amount.
    I'm not understanding it either. Tokens of Service aren't capped, nor are the Relics of the Last Alliance (in their various forms). Both can be used to barter for gear, which can be burned for motes.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.