We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ithil Rune of Striking

Can I aquire one of these if I dont have the latest region and hence the region coin. Can I ask a Kinnie or are they bound.

Thanks
    Last edited by HalBaudin; May 02 2021 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HalBaudin View Post
    Can I aquire one of these if I dont have the latest region and hence the region coin. Can I ask a Kinnie or are they bound.

Thanks
    They're bound.

I've been told that the only ftp deeds are the ones from ranking up rep. I wouldnt know, myself. If true, then you can grind the tasks over time to rank up and get the one-time reward coins, on multiple characters. Sounds like a horrific grind. The Elderslade rune of striking at Annak Khurfu is much better and would be less time intensive to get this way.
    Argendauss, Captain
    Rechart, Warden
    Hrodgart, Beorning
    Gunnart, Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Omen_Kaizer View Post
    They're bound.

I've been told that the only ftp deeds are the ones from ranking up rep. I wouldnt know, myself. If true, then you can grind the tasks over time to rank up and get the one-time reward coins, on multiple characters. Sounds like a horrific grind. The Elderslade rune of striking at Annak Khurfu is much better and would be less time intensive to get this way.
    When Minas Morgul first came out, I was surprised that I could still turn in tasks at the task board. I figured I could at least level up that way if I didn't have access to the quests in the area. To my surprise, the reputation deed popped up in my list as being completed. However, I did NOT receive any sigils from the deed. So I would say that you would have to own the region in order to get coins for the relic.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdJedi View Post
    To my surprise, the reputation deed popped up in my list as being completed. However, I did NOT receive any sigils from the deed.
    Ah! Good insight
    Argendauss, Captain
    Rechart, Warden
    Hrodgart, Beorning
    Gunnart, Guardian