We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

cant find riding skill

im new to the game and i just bought the rinding bundle in the lotro store and i cant find it anywhere, i looked at the bags and in the skills/mounts and it doesnt show up. any help will be helpfull.

Quote Originally Posted by pelegzer View Post
    im new to the game and i just bought the rinding bundle in the lotro store and i cant find it anywhere, i looked at the bags and in the skills/mounts and it doesnt show up. any help will be helpfull.
    It should be in the "Passive" tab of the skills panel.

It looks like this: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Riding

Quote Originally Posted by Thurallor View Post
    It should be in the "Passive" tab of the skills panel.

It looks like this: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Riding
    its not there and i also cant find my mount

Quote Originally Posted by pelegzer View Post
    its not there and i also cant find my mount
    A common misconception for new players is that the riding skill provides you with a horse to ride. It does not. The riding skill simply lets you use whatever mounts you might obtain. You can gain mounts in a lot of different ways whether it is from the lotro store, festivals, promotions, or at Hengstacer Farm. If you bought the riding bundle but still don't see it available, make sure you have "used" the items in your inventory. Make sure your inventory is not full so it can appear and check for the items or some form of collective box you can open. Other possibilities include checking your mail or performing a relog. You may need to clear the introduction area and be at least level 5 before receiving the bundle.

In your skills menu, you have 4 different tabs: active, passive, fellowship, and mounts. You can check your passive tab under miscellaneous passive skills for "riding" or use the search bar at the top to filter the skill in the list. All your mounts are labeled under the mount tab. Another way to check if you own any mounts is by clicking on the horse icon on the mini-map (or pressing Shift + C) to access your Collections Tab. There you can see and preview all mounts and filter which ones you may own or not.

If you still don't see anything available, the third thing is to make sure of is if you actually purchased the item. It should be pretty obvious if you lost the lotro points, but it does help to click on your name in the lotro store and visibly pull up your history. There it will tell what points that have been earned or spent.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdJedi View Post
    A common misconception for new players is that the riding skill provides you with a horse to ride. It does not.
    Probably something that should be changed. A slow horse and goat each.