We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I found an old video I made

I made this about 10 years ago on Nimrodel. My kin wasn't a big pvp kin so the one time we took a raid to the moors I decided to record it. I'm not a youtuber so I'm not trying to get views or anything. I just forgot I had this and thought it would be cool to share.

https://youtu.be/jJJIAMBqCF4

Good times. No lag. Your rank and titles actually meant something. Decent rank/character progression. Your efforts were rewarded, instead of having to share points with people who heal you ONCE and then go afk in GV/Grams. Imagine rewarding zero effort. Update 8 killed PvP. Not instantly, but slowly over the years

Quote Originally Posted by Daenirion View Post
    Good times. No lag. Your rank and titles actually meant something. Decent rank/character progression. Your efforts were rewarded, instead of having to share points with people who heal you ONCE and then go afk in GV/Grams. Imagine rewarding zero effort. Update 8 killed PvP. Not instantly, but slowly over the years

Sounds like a lot has changed since then. I haven't played in years but I'm thinking about coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidFlames View Post
    Sounds like a lot has changed since then. I haven't played in years but I'm thinking about coming back.

Literally the only good part of that video is when my burg Saltybrawls makes his appearance in the middle of the fight at the 1:10 mark.
    Last edited by DrRabbitfoot; Apr 28 2021 at 06:32 PM.
    Team Milt.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    Literally the only good part of that video is when my burg Saltybrawls makes his appearance in the middle of the fight at the 1:10 mark.

That's the *only* good part? I rather liked the parts where the lyrics match the action. "Lightning crashing all around me.."

C'mon. I was trying to be clever. I thought it was at least as good of a video as any other pvp video people were making back then. You really didn't like it? I mean that's fine. It's your opinion. I'm cool with it. But ...not even the entstomp camera swoop? I caught that at the right moment. You must've liked something else about it. It might be 10 years old but I'm still just a *little* proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidFlames View Post
    That's the *only* good part? I rather liked the parts where the lyrics match the action. "Lightning crashing all around me.."

C'mon. I was trying to be clever. I thought it was at least as good of a video as any other pvp video people were making back then. You really didn't like it? I mean that's fine. It's your opinion. I'm cool with it. But ...not even the entstomp camera swoop? I caught that at the right moment. You must've liked something else about it. It might be 10 years old but I'm still just a *little* proud of it.
    Just jokes. Needed a way to insert one of my favourite character names into the situation.
    Team Milt.