We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    6,184

    Thumbs up SAVEBILBO new elven style furniture & unexpected visitor

    I simply want to say: Thanks to the devs, for adding all this new, but long awaited house decoration gorgeous pieces.

    Fellow Players, don't forget to use that code: SAVEBILBO, to get the missions unlocked, even if you are VIP or you will not be able to do the quests, after the subscription runs out.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    I simply want to say: Thanks to the devs, for adding all this new, but long awaited house decoration gorgeous pieces.

    Fellow Players, don't forget to use that code: SAVEBILBO, to get the missions unlocked, even if you are VIP or you will not be able to do the quests, after the subscription runs out.
    Did the story yesterday and love the prizes, seriously why another currency though. Sitting on 500 gabilakka marks (having lost hundreds due to cap) and now finally something I would love having multiples off locked behind another currency and hundreds of missions. One currency for missions like one currency for skirms and instances would have been far better considering that cosmetics are up to the taste of the individual.

    Also while I liked the story I found it disturbing that I enter goblintown, go back to Rivendell, free Bilbo, go back to Rivendell....I don't think missions are the best way to tell a story like this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    6,184

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    Did the story yesterday and love the prizes, seriously why another currency though. Sitting on 500 gabilakka marks (having lost hundreds due to cap) and now finally something I would love having multiples off locked behind another currency and hundreds of missions. One currency for missions like one currency for skirms and instances would have been far better considering that cosmetics are up to the taste of the individual.

    Also while I liked the story I found it disturbing that I enter goblintown, go back to Rivendell, free Bilbo, go back to Rivendell....I don't think missions are the best way to tell a story like this.
    You can use the Gabilakka marks to get many pets, recipes & house decos. You can trade some of them with alts & friends. About the forced port back & forth, you can always pretent that you never ran back & forth to Rivendel, but that you are telling the story that you lived, to the elf NPC.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    You can use the Gabilakka marks to get many pets, recipes & house decos. You can trade some of them with alts & friends. About the forced port back & forth, you can always pretent that you never ran back & forth to Rivendel, but that you are telling the story that you lived, to the elf NPC.
    Seriously? Pets, learned them, can't buy them anymore for my alts. And why would I want them on every character anyways? Mount bound to character. None of the other stuff is of any interest to me because I don't have a dwarven house and last I checked all housing items are bound. I love elven houses and housing items where there are not enough of in the game. Because missions don't have a shared currency like instances I now have to run the new missions more times and my gabilakka marks are still sitting in my bag.

    I like this little story but how long will it be good if run so many times with loading screens and long waiting times in between which make it chopped up. Yes, I can pretend, that doesn't make the design good though. Look at Bingo. I love running it on a lvl 95+ character all the way from the Shire back to it because I can play through. Waiting a week or until my character is levelled enough to do the next quest is not as good for me.

    For me, they just haven't found the right spot with missions yet. The good part is that they can be played lvl 20-cap. Maybe that is the part they should use for stories like this and just make one long instance.

  5. #5
    I bought the gazebo and placed it. Seriously this is to small. I was expecting actual size. I just hope we are not getting a miniature of Bilbo.

    Thank you though for account bound currency and no rep required. This is an improvement over Gabil akka and Wildwood.
    Last edited by wispsong; Apr 23 2021 at 09:10 AM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload