We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Requires human form ...

Interaction with some items require you to be in human form, some don't. There is no logic, reasoning or pattern behind it.

Please streamline this! Either all item interaction/pickup requires you to be in human form or none - just not let it be a gamble every time.

Actually i wouldn't mind if all requires human form but if so, then auto switch us to the correct form on click of the item/npc. Same goes for stablemasters, riding, etc.

I sortof agree that it's a bit broken for beornings to be in bear form at all times. That was not a super recent change but *somewhat* recent. Maybe that could be reversed? Remaining a bear in town could be very short-lived.

oh no, how frustrating must it be to press a single button to enter or exit bear form.

Quote Originally Posted by Roquet View Post
    oh no, how frustrating must it be to press a single button to enter or exit bear form.
    I think his point is that there is no consistency in which items can be interacted with while in bear form, not the fact that he has to switch back and forth between human and bear.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    I think his point is that there is no consistency in which items can be interacted with while in bear form, not the fact that he has to switch back and forth between human and bear.
    I know what he meant, but the devs don't fix issues in this game, they work around them and by doing that, create more issues. He's better off just being in man form when interacting with NPCs.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by andrane View Post
    Interaction with some items require you to be in human form, some don't. There is no logic, reasoning or pattern behind it.

Please streamline this! Either all item interaction/pickup requires you to be in human form or none - just not let it be a gamble every time.

Actually i wouldn't mind if all requires human form but if so, then auto switch us to the correct form on click of the item/npc. Same goes for stablemasters, riding, etc.
    Hey, in BB you can build and repair in bear form.
    SSG logic

Well,

In my humble opinion, for immersion purposes, we shouldn't be able to do most anything in bear form that requires opposable thumbs.

Now Ive given this some thought. Since we are so inconvenienced by having to break form ever so often, we should be rewarded by allowing us to run around in bear form like a burg being in stealth.

Think about it, we look like a bear. Why shouldnt' we be able to move around with impunity "fooling" mobs as if we were in stealth. Maybe it could be a weakened stealth version with a higher chance of being discovered. Anyways...

Is the "rhyme and reason" about this related to actions that are able to be performed from horseback and actions that kick you off your horse? This is just a shot in the dark, but are there any actions that won't kick people off horseback but also won't allow a Beorning to complete it in bearform?

Quote Originally Posted by Roquet View Post
    compared to other mmorpgs where pressing a button is actually instant - yes, yes it is a bit frustrating.