We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Housing writs

Housing writs

My friend lost his kinship and personal house in Gondor, I thought some of the price would be returned in writs but he can't find them? I this still true? If yes, where would they go.

Unrelated but curious, is the Rohan Housing set bound to account.

Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    My friend lost his kinship and personal house in Gondor, I thought some of the price would be returned in writs but he can't find them? I this still true? If yes, where would they go.

Unrelated but curious, is the Rohan Housing set bound to account.
    They are not a wallet item, so they should be in his inventory bags.

I'm not sure what you mean by the Rohan Housing Set. If you mean the housing items received by doing the quest arcs in the Rohan neighbourhoods, yes, they are account bound. But you can place them at anyone's house with permission to decorate.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

I can confirm that when a Gondor house is abandonned the housing writs normally appear almost instantly in inventory.

Your friend should make sure to check all bags. If he or she could have put the writs in storage every storage (bank, shared bank, any other house vaults) should be checked. If it could have been transferred to another character - all alts should do the same. Also housing escrow should be looked at just for the heck of it though it shouldn't have gone there - at least not unless inventory was full.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    They are not a wallet item, so they should be in his inventory bags.

I'm not sure what you mean by the Rohan Housing Set. If you mean the housing items received by doing the quest arcs in the Rohan neighbourhoods, yes, they are account bound. But you can place them at anyone's house with permission to decorate.
    The big one from the store since I need the crafting stations only I was wondering if I could gift the other items.

Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    The big one from the store since I need the crafting stations only I was wondering if I could gift the other items.
    Yes, bound to account. Every deco items from the store are bound to account.
    D&Co du Milieu (English - French): Housing Magazine & database.
    LesBalladesDeYao: A big unexplored world.

Quote Originally Posted by RubenRybnick View Post
    Yes, bound to account. Every deco items from the store are bound to account.
    Thank you, I thought as much since it's not in the description but hoped it wasn't. Really miss the MC gift sending from the store.

Quote Originally Posted by istvana View Post
    I can confirm that when a Gondor house is abandonned the housing writs normally appear almost instantly in inventory. . . .
    Is it the same if the house is repossessed due to failure to pay rent rather than abandoned? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonde View Post
    Is it the same if the house is repossessed due to failure to pay rent rather than abandoned? Anyone know?
    Yes it is ! You'll get your writs in your bags.
    D&Co du Milieu (English - French): Housing Magazine & database.
    LesBalladesDeYao: A big unexplored world.