We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

No subscription found for lotro

I am returning player (not steam) and getting this message. My only subscription showing is for ddo but I have previously played lotro for a long time. How do I fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Saniden View Post
    I am returning player (not steam) and getting this message. My only subscription showing is for ddo but I have previously played lotro for a long time. How do I fix this?
    having the same issue my wifes account is saying the same thing
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000000cec/01003/signature.png]Biladan[/charsig]

Did you use the same login for both DDO and LOTRO? And are you logging into the right account? You can try going to the myaccount page and click on the "forgot username" link (under the username box). Also read through the Username FAQ, there are other suggestions there, and what info you need to contact SSG for this type of issue.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

I got this too on another old account of mine.
    I know there is no subscription for it, but why can't I log in on a F2P basis?

No subscription means it doesn't recognise your username and/or password. Not that you aren't paying for VIP.

i.e. It sees you as a non-registered player.

Wow, you REALLY need to improve the login! 1 hour i try to log and IMPOSSIBLE. It took more than 1 hour to download the game, when done, i try to create an account, just impossible since it refuse my email. I already have a DDO account so i log here but in game, it completly refuse my email. I have absolutly no idea what to do but TRY to press "create an account' when you launch the game, try it and you will see it send you somewhere completly useless.
    https://signup.lotro.com/lotro.php?f...s=1&lang=fr-FR
    There is absolutly nothing you can do there. Maybe it work in english, i will test but for now, im VERY close to uninstall it...

Hello, how are you, when you are in the launcher click on support then when the web appears, click on the upper right corner where it says contact support and do all the steps including screenshot, they will send you an email with a code and a link so you can register the game with the active email or a new one depending on what you want. Cheers

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by proutos View Post
    Wow, you REALLY need to improve the login! 1 hour i try to log and IMPOSSIBLE. It took more than 1 hour to download the game, when done, i try to create an account, just impossible since it refuse my email. I already have a DDO account so i log here but in game, it completly refuse my email. I have absolutly no idea what to do but TRY to press "create an account' when you launch the game, try it and you will see it send you somewhere completly useless.
    https://signup.lotro.com/lotro.php?f...s=1&lang=fr-FR
    There is absolutly nothing you can do there. Maybe it work in english, i will test but for now, im VERY close to uninstall it...
    Ditto. I want to reuse my old account from 9/2009! I think it was during its free beta? I e-mailed support twice, but got nothing so far.
    Last edited by AntDude; Sep 26 2021 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AntDude View Post
    Ditto. I want to reuse my old account from 9/2009! I think it was during its free beta? I e-mailed support twice, but got nothing so far.

i am in the same boat i want to use the same details that i used when the game was first in beta/released but they wont let me, i cant even sign up with my email as it says email in use. sign in with my email and it only has D&D active on my account no lotro. i guess this is what happens when a game is sold between different companies they sort of disable old accounts that didnt go through the transfer process but still keep the emails on record

Quote Originally Posted by HootMaRoot View Post
    i am in the same boat i want to use the same details that i used when the game was first in beta/released but they wont let me, i cant even sign up with my email as it says email in use. sign in with my email and it only has D&D active on my account no lotro. i guess this is what happens when a game is sold between different companies they sort of disable old accounts that didnt go through the transfer process but still keep the emails on record
    SSG's support gave me a new key to use my old account. Contact its support to get it. Better hurry before they go offline for the weekend.