We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Buying crafting guild access

Hi Folks,

Can anyone tell me if buying crafting guild access from the store gives progression to all levels or just one at a time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Betta62 View Post
    Hi Folks,

Can anyone tell me if buying crafting guild access from the store gives progression to all levels or just one at a time.

Thanks
    I did this recently: Crafting guild access allows all toons of the account which purchases it access to all elements of a specific crafting guild. So, "all levels" are granted, it's not "just one at a time."

You can get a semi-official answer here:
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/LOTRO_Store_Crafting
    "Crafting Guild Access allows players to progress from Guild Initiate to Minas Ithil Master of the Guild standing within a crafting guild. Access for each guild must be purchased separately, but it applies to all characters and servers on the same account. This ability is free for VIP players."

Quote Originally Posted by Tralfazz View Post
    I did this recently: Crafting guild access allows all toons of the account which purchases it access to all elements of a specific crafting guild. So, "all levels" are granted, it's not "just one at a time."

You can get a semi-official answer here:
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/LOTRO_Store_Crafting
    "Crafting Guild Access allows players to progress from Guild Initiate to Minas Ithil Master of the Guild standing within a crafting guild. Access for each guild must be purchased separately, but it applies to all characters and servers on the same account. This ability is free for VIP players."
    Brilliant!

Thank you for taking the time to clear that up.