We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Second Breakfast Kinship as the The Fellowship

Our kinship on Crickhollow server we decided to take some screenshots and cast ourselves as members of the fellowship!

Strider and Hobbits at the Pony

and at weathertop

Legolas and Gimli in moria
    Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some Screenshots of Middle-Earth taken over the years, and screenshots of different Cosmetic outfits I've put together.

Well done! Bet it took some time and patience to get the poses right. Very creative!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroniel View Post
    Well done! Bet it took some time and patience to get the poses right. Very creative!
    I second that! Very nicely done!

...when in doubt...twirl...
    Crickhollow: Wisa/Weesa, Elvisa/Elvysa and many other Elv's, Reaboj, Sunberry,Altheah, Ooma's and some others. Landroval: Starberry, Sunnberry, Burraberry, Sugarree, Magnolia, and a bunch of others too. Anor: Elviska, Wisa, Elvisa, and more. Laurelin:Sunberry, Elvisa Gwaihir:Sunberry

My compliments.
    It all looks very well put together.
    Are you the director/editor Pontin?

Like I told you...What I said...Steal your face right off your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    Are you the director/editor Pontin?
    No I am not, one of our officers had idea to do this and set it up looking for us kin members to take roles, I play the Part of Pippin wearing a scarf.

I made this screenshot myself and they got the idea from it to do more and we went from there.

Last edited by Pontin_Finnberry; Mar 29 2021 at 10:03 PM.
    Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some Screenshots of Middle-Earth taken over the years, and screenshots of different Cosmetic outfits I've put together.

That's a cool screeny.
    Are those kin-members on the far-bank, posing as the Nazgul?

Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    That's a cool screeny.
    Are those kin-members on the far-bank, posing as the Nazgul?
    For Frodo and the nazgul no they are not, I used an alt on another account i have and just moved them around to make nine riders, I forgot how big the Ford is in game the riders look tiny far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    For Frodo and the nazgul no they are not, I used an alt on another account i have and just moved them around to make nine riders, I forgot how big the Ford is in game the riders look tiny far away.
    It is a deceptively creative shot.
    When I first looked at it I didn't see the riders.
    Then I went back and saw them and decided it was GREAT. The small size works for that screeny.
    Thanks for sharing that.

It now decorates my desktop.
    Last edited by Boraxxe; Mar 30 2021 at 08:28 PM.