We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Fairy Winged Elf

My main toon is all dressed on a flowery fairy style, cloaks mostly winged & with flora decorations. Varied colors to swap according the season, or the mood. Even her rune stone weapon is flower shaped. I posted it a few days ago.

Last edited by YamydeAragon; Mar 22 2021 at 03:45 PM.

...More Images:

Wild Spring Pixie

This is my new Wild Spring Pixie style outfit combo i use while hanging at Wildwood, with my newest huorn pet. Finally i figured how to use this neat winged cloak. Will be better if it was dye-able & there was a hoodless or hood-down version of that cloak. I must point out that i am in love with the vines glove pieces & shoulder pieces, from the year spring festivity tokens & with the new spring horse hanging vines gear from spring leafs. I wish that all LOTRO outfit chest pieces allowed custom choice gloves to be shown.

Hint: Please! Add for this 2021 year aniversary, a new cloak that is identical to this but dye-able & hoodless or hood-down version.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Apr 09 2021 at 09:49 AM.

Green Pixies & Gray Giants

A couple more screenshots of my newest set, using the new vines pieces on daylight, close up & with a giant company. In some hobbit folklore poem at The Red Book of Westernmarch, the hobbitses claim to see giants with long & wide grey legs walking at the northern ends oh Shire from East to west. I am really glad that they got represented at Wildwood!