We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrKK6LfROOk

Please do tell me how this is playable and acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Nubja View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrKK6LfROOk

Please do tell me how this is playable and acceptable
    thats playble and players are playing, Unplayable means completely freeting, 1 FPS cannot use skills , skill lock 1 minute skill delay, I do not see any major problems there could have been worse

if its unplayable nobody would play and the end would come for the west

Quote Originally Posted by Ungolliant View Post
    thats playble and players are playing, Unplayable means completely freeting, 1 FPS cannot use skills , skill lock 1 minute skill delay, I do not see any major problems there could have been worse

Aight you're just a troll

Aight you're just a troll
    I m replying with logic if it was unplayable you would not be able to log in or do anything at all but there i see full squad and you killed him even

cannot mistake lag with game being unplayable

Gorothog trolls are my fav you know those tall menacing creatures with 2 ball maces size of a hobbit each , can crush you to pieces

what you have is heavy lag, plenty of troll deeds and variants of trolls if you seek ones in game

Quote Originally Posted by Ungolliant View Post

You should definitely stop dieting during the day.
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

Pinging this thread to see what kind of visual information we can gather over this coming weekend related to lag on Evernight. If you are on and experiencing an issue and have the ability to grab video of your experience, let me know. Feel free to PM me a link to your unlisted video if you want to go that route, or if posting it publicly here is preferred, that's fine too.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

No video sadly but I just did a mission. The same space where one time you have to save 4 dwarves caught by whelplings and another click on a metal thing and get attacked by a spawning orc archer. This was the kill the boss at the end version...

Being on my guard I sprint to the top where the boss is and deal with whatever mobs follow me up the hill after killing the boss. Except this time my guard gets caught in the swimming animation crossing the river and he proceeds to swim all the way up the two slopes to the boss. Maybe another guard/champ with recording ability would like to try it.

Did the GMs on last night relay the mood of the Evernight faithful as the request was made known?

I don't know about anyone else but if I'm in a power slide and drifting onto a straight with my foot down a video is never going to do that feeling justice. You have to go get a fast rear wheel drive car and go do it for yourself.

Lets tell a little story. Not sure what happened with the master server, but you really borked some limit. I've at this moment twice been ported to a different groups duo mission. The original groupleader can start a new mission due to him being a fresh level 20. While i'm still waiting in private encounter limbo. The quest NPC shows me the option to travel to the created quest instance. However one of 2 thing happen.

1 I enter an empty instance in which i can walk around and shoot stuff till the game recognizes its not the correct instance and ports me out to the proper Mission hall in which i now have the correct options.
    2 As above i get ported to a completely unrelated mission instance with 2 random people in there i've never seen before. Can kill stuff, but not sure if i can interact with them. Usually lasts 10-15 sec before getting ported out.

However this clearly is a problem with 2 different groups having access to each other instance. Some sort of crossover is happening which if this would be an app/memory is a serious cascading issue.

Yeah, it's quite bad now. On top of the lag I'm literally unable to move a single item into my shared storage because of general errors and I've been trying for +5 minutes, not kidding. It also took a very long time for any items to show up after interacting with a vault-keeper.

It takes over a minute to hand in a mission or interact with multiple npcs (same goes for barter). Pvmp side was always a slideshow (you had it fixed, so no one goes there anymore also).
    What lag? The server is fine...

I can't believe that you actually need even more information when the server is running like rubbish!
    The amount of information related to lag that was posted here (and asked multiple times on streams) during the last year should be more than enough to have it fixed.
    I have a feeling that there's no one at SSG bothered to test it, so let's delay it even more.
    Last edited by Zyot; Jun 20 2021 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyot View Post
    It takes over 1 minute to hand in a mission or interact with multiple npcs (same goes for barter). Pvmp side was always a slideshow (you had it fixed, so no one goes there anymore also).
    What lag? The server is fine...

I can't believe that you actually need even more information when the server is running like rubbish!
    The amount of information related to lag that was posted here (and asked multiple times on streams) during the last year should be more than enough to have it fixed.
    I have a feeling that there's no one at SSG bothered to test it, so let's delay it even more.
    I understand where you're coming from but of course they have tried to fix it. Though it's starting to look like this particular server is actually unfixable. And I really mean unfixable.

The only option seems to be to transfer everything to another server but then again I'm not keen on paying for it given the situation is out of anyone's control. Free transfers perhaps?

I had an interesting experience yesterday. Whilst galloping towards a quest on the Craftmen's Tier of Minis Tirith, during a particularly nasty lag spike, my character managed to fall to her death through the floor. I wasn't the only one it happened to I think, as I could see some poor soul next to me.

I don't believe this isn't fixable. A serious investment needs to be made with the profit they're pulling in, and that just isn't happening. Right now I just feel we're in a cycle of duct-taping the smaller issues and producing more, and sometimes, sub-par content to pull in even more cash that isn't going anywhere important. The more people insist that it's such a shame, but nothing can be done, the less pressure the people at the top feel to fix how broken this game is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Pinging this thread to see what kind of visual information we can gather over this coming weekend related to lag on Evernight. If you are on and experiencing an issue and have the ability to grab video of your experience, let me know. Feel free to PM me a link to your unlisted video if you want to go that route, or if posting it publicly here is preferred, that's fine too.
    From 19 GMT - 21:30 GMT the server was so poor, it was pointless to even attempt group-orientated content, the new raid was lagging, locking up and skill delay was ever-increasing.

Respectfully, you've got the ability to observe and interact with groups in-game in real-time, now the festival is on "Reduced Awareness" is permanently up.

Most kins raid at 7pm.
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

Why was the festival extended? Now tier 5 will be plagued with this appalling lag

Do something impactful or end the festival before tier 5 is released.

Constant reduced awareness and insane skill delay with frequent server freezes. What a fantastic experience fall of khazad dum is

Why was the festival extended? Now tier 5 will be plagued with this appalling lag

Do something impactful or end the festival before tier 5 is released.

Constant reduced awareness and insane skill delay with frequent server freezes. What a fantastic experience fall of khazad dum is
    Have you contemplated a transfer to an RP server learning dance grade 5 where /llf pony is a drinks do? I guess not, but I wish a few could get a free pass to alternative accommodation when defunct servers could provide an easement. Having two old servers US/EU at a reduced difficulty setting would be a dream come true for some.

Level3 hubs seem to be taking a beating tonight - 2pm eastern. Not helping

Thumbs up

New raid is fun

The "smart move" would be to design instance content where a 3s reaction response to prevent serious adverse effects isn't critical...

I think the testing community needs to include more folk who are on relatively normal connections and machines.
    Mithithil Ithryndi

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6