We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Patch Notes 2 Damage Reduction?

Monster Play:
    Creeps were getting +30% partial damage reduction from their Partial BPE events from 'nowhere'. This has been removed.
    Damage reduction? Incoming or outgoing?

Quote Originally Posted by SingularityNow View Post
    Damage reduction? Incoming or outgoing?
    I am going to use my context clues here to help out.

Since it refers to partial BPE and since partial BPE reduces incoming damage to the player that is doing the partial BPE i am going to go out on a limb here and say its referring to incoming damage. So now instead of reducing incoming damage by ~60% it will reduce it by ~30%.

I hope i was able to help.
    Rank 15 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    I am going to use my context clues here to help out.

Since it refers to partial BPE and since partial BPE reduces incoming damage to the player that is doing the partial BPE i am going to go out on a limb here and say its referring to incoming damage. So now instead of reducing incoming damage by ~60% it will reduce it by ~30%.

I hope i was able to help.
    So it couldn't have been a bug that increased outgoing damage by 30% whenever they partial bpe'd?

Quote Originally Posted by SingularityNow View Post
    So it couldn't have been a bug that increased outgoing damage by 30% whenever they partial bpe'd?
    A "Damage Reduction" typically doesn't have anything to do with increasing damage.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~