We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Favorite Characters

What characters in game u like the most? their bacground story, and how they leading them?

Major Characters from the books doesnt count - Felloship Elrond, galadriel, Theoden Eowyn Eomer etc.

For me mine top ever are:

1. Radanir and Corunir from Dunedains, and most of them, hard to decide with one

2. Grimbold his whole story- from the begining in Gap of Rohan through Westfold QL - and its so sad that we didnt get mor during the battle on the Pellennor Fields.

3. Karazgrar, the one of the badies that I really like and hope we'll have a chance to do some adventures with him in the future.

Hard question In random order:

- Grimbold, cause he is probably one of the most brave and loyal characters I've ever met
    - Nain the Slakeless, the most savage character! And of course wise and fair ruler
    - Narmeleth/Amarthiel, cause she has a very interesting character arc with many layers and she was kind of a hero after all
    - The entire Grey Company. Does it count? I can't choose one of them

I don’t know if this counts, because they are mentioned in the books, but I really like the story of the brothers Duilin and Derufin, and their father Duinhir. These guys have been expanded and fleshed out by the LOTRO team from pretty much just a single sentence in the ROTK about them firing arrows at the eyes of the Mumakil. I re-read the book again recently, and having thought originally that they were characters invented for the game, came across the reference to them in the books and was so happy ... a great piece of work by the game developers that really demonstrates their attention to detail and knowledge of ME lore.

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    I don’t know if this counts, because they are mentioned in the books, but I really like the story of the brothers Duilin and Derufin, and their father Duinhir. These guys have been expanded and fleshed out by the LOTRO team from pretty much just a single sentence in the ROTK about them firing arrows at the eyes of the Mumakil. I re-read the book again recently, and having thought originally that they were characters invented for the game, came across the reference to them in the books and was so happy ... a great piece of work by the game developers that really demonstrates their attention to detail and knowledge of ME lore.
    They were mentioned in the books but whole character creation was in LOTRO

i mean to Avoid main characters from books, not all of them

there is much more characters only mentioned in books, where we can get a closer look in the game - Halbarad, all of the Rohan, Gondor, Thorin and much more

Sentimental - the story of Narmeleth, I always feel sad when I finish it because it's a nicely drawn story of a tragic character. I like her father less - she just acts very stupid sometimes.

The character that caught my sympathy - Brogur - this character is not too much described as an independent character, but it is probably the only thinking dwarf who entered Khazad-dum. I believe that if he had been entrusted with the reflection of Khazad-dum, he would have recovered much faster than it is in history.

Langhár - ROAR SISTER - perfect representation of the nature of beorning. Strong, direct and honest. With moments approach that is similar to her father - "let that old moron Gandalf along with his elves, get off and not step on my garden."

The story of a couple from Forochel - there's nothing like being a guard when the couple have fun in the tent.
    Nain - "hi, I came for your capitulation" (hahaha) "for your capitulation".

I don't really have a favourite but I do like Viznak - if we ever go back to Mordor I'd like to see the little fella again

I also liked the little storyline between Noriel and Wynmar in the Great River - it was a nice little nod to other characters