We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zvim666 View Post
    I know a lot of people are going to be pissed that they had to go through a world of pain, but it is no different to those people who lucked out and got all their set pieces after a few runs on T1, they didn't really earn it more than anyone that has done t2 or t3, they were just lucky.
    You can't get set pieces on T1 and T2 only drops them on sides... no one got set pieces on T1 which is why it makes absolutely no sense to make the gate no deed, T1, maybe even T2 (as only sides drop them on T2 in ridiculously low quantities). Imo the LOWEST reasonable reduction would be gating them on certain tiers of Boss 1 (T3 gloves/boots, T4 Chest/pants, T5 shoulders/helm or something), because that means you could farm those pieces at least since most farmed off of B1, even if you decided that everyone currently working, planning to, or completed Remm T2 and 3 deeds should just screw off. Literally, anyone currently planning or working (and is close on) T2 and 3 is going to be demotivated by this change and THERE ARE STILL PROGRESSION GROUPS WORKING IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post

How about players with 130 level Rem set clearing T2 and T3 Anvil? You consider that as slap in the face that worked hard for it, like every raid in the past?

Or maybe you call slap in the face to people who worked hard to complete Throne on 105 situation where 3 130 level players can complete Throne T2? Or maybe you call slap in the face to people who worked hard to complete DNon 65 situation where 1 130 level player can complete DN?
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunhard View Post
    Why do you feel it like slap in the face, even though it doesnt affect you directly as you wrote? Talking about many other ppl even. Same as with skirmish event rewards, those changes give more ppl opportunities and possibilites to compete on higher level and try to complete harder content. Devs decided to make it more accessible and i dont see any problem here. Is elitism that high in you so you dont want to let other ppl who dont play better to even try it or maybe want something like wall with personal achievements on this site? Feeling things like that from the game for me look like problems with psychological health of that person.
    First off, how will this promote people doing higher tier content? This will literally do the opposite, you can get the gear now from doing almost nothing. You buy your gear and are literally done with the endgame.

Secondly, how will this gear make people good enough to complete higher tier content? It won't. If you cannot even beat a tier 1 rukhor where all you have to do is walk inside of a puddle on the ground every once upon a time with probably level 115 gear then how in the actual world will slightly higher stats cause u to go and play t2-t3-t4-t5? People who don't have the skill to do higher tier stuff now, will not be able to do it after this gear aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDuckTape View Post
    lol
    If you cannot even beat a tier 1 rukhor where all you have to do is walk inside of a puddle on the ground every once upon a time with probably level 115 gear then how in the actual world will slightly higher stats cause u to go and play t2-t3-t4-t5? People who don't have the skill to do higher tier stuff now, will not be able to do it after this gear aswell.
    I completely agree here, the gear isn't OP, it won't make a player who believes they are T2 ready and go parse 50k on dummy suddenly the best player there ever was. It also won't encourage ANY raiding for the reason people will buy the gear, do t1 at the most, and farm T2 sides to trade the gear to right set without T2 deed. Realistically if you can't farm T3 b1 even easy week then this WILL NOT make these players good enough for T2/3, but it is rude to someone who worked their butt off for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by HeliStorm View Post
    Its not about elitism, its about progession and get better.. You dont get better if you being served with bis.

I give up tho, no point in arguing. Gl.
    You can see difference between helping them became better or forcing them became better, while other players don't want to see it. According to our elitists all players who don't complete Rem T2 right now just trash and don't deserve any gear.

lol

First off, how will this promote people doing higher tier content? This will literally do the opposite, you can get the gear now from doing almost nothing. You buy your gear and are literally done with the endgame.

Secondly, how will this gear make people good enough to complete higher tier content? It won't. If you cannot even beat a tier 1 rukhor where all you have to do is walk inside of a puddle on the ground every once upon a time with probably level 115 gear then how in the actual world will slightly higher stats cause u to go and play t2-t3-t4-t5? People who don't have the skill to do higher tier stuff now, will not be able to do it after this gear aswell.
    So according to you we have only 2 different type of raiders:

1)Elitists like all mighty HolyDuckTape who complete everything
    2)People who can't beat T1 Rhukor (all of them trash and don't deserve everything)

No, we have different amount of players. Some of them can beat 1st boss on T1-T5, but still can't beat T2 Shelob. Some of them beat T2 Toss and Rukor, but still can't beat T2 Shelob. Some of them beat T2 Shelob, but can't beat T3 Shelob. Some of them beat T2 AD, but don't beat T3 AD. People differente, they have different skills, different kins and again, if you beat T5 Rem it's already epic and nothing can damage that. We have different records in sports, but new records never damage old records. Every where people change rules, because rules can't stay forever. For different reasons, not because one player want something and all others must listen to him.
    Last edited by Elmagor; Today at 11:32 AM.

So according to you we have only 2 different type of raiders:

1)Elitists like all mighty HolyDuckTape who complete everything
    2)People who can't beat T1 Rhukor (all of them trash and don't deserve everything)

No, we have different amount of players. Some of them can beat 1st boss on T1-T5, but still can't beat T2 Shelob. Some of them beat T2 Toss and Rukor, but still can't beat T2 Shelob. Some of them beat T2 Shelob, but can't beat T3 Shelob. Some of them beat T2 AD, but don't beat T3 AD. People differente, they have different skills, different kins and again, if you beat T5 Rem it's already epic and nothing can damage that. We have different records in sports, but new records never damage old records. Every where people change rules, because rules can't stay forever. For different reasons, not because one player want something and all others must listen to him.

You can see difference between helping them became better or forcing them became better, while other players don't want to see it. According to our elitists all players who don't complete Rem T2 right now just trash and don't deserve any gear.
    Some of them can beat 1st boss on T1-T5, but still can't beat T2 Shelob. Some of them beat T2 Toss and Rukor, but still can't beat T2 Shelob. Some of them beat T2 Shelob, but can't beat T3 Shelob. Some of them beat T2 AD, but don't beat T3 AD. People differente, they have different skills, different kins and again, if you beat T5 Rem it's already epic and nothing can damage that. We have different records in sports, but new records never damage old records. Every where people change rules, because rules can't stay forever. For different reasons, not because one player want something and all others must listen to him.
    For people who beat B1 T3-5 for gear, they are slowly earning it, if they ARE actually working on T2 Shelob, then now when they get it, congrats! they've earned pants and shoulders instead of a trade-in that would be a major, major upgrade. If they aren't working towards it, then they haven't expected to get the trade-in and haven't been spending their time on it at all so why should they get it. For those working T2 Shelob after Thoss/Rukhor, again, a major thing that they would've earned is now given out for free, and a goal of earning trade-in is now gone for them, they may not even care enough to do T2 Shelob at that point, since everyone can just trade-in for free. If you can't beat T3 Shelob then you probably have set, because any group with a PRAYER of T3 Shelob has been doing T3 B1-3 to get there and guess what... they drop set gear like candy for their main class, which they can trade in now because of T2 Shelob, so how would this change help them at all. For T2 and 3 AD, T3 is so far away from T2 in terms of difficulty that unless you were on the VERGE of beating it (at which point T2 Shelob/T3-5 B1 is easier for trade set gear) how would this help. There is already a progression system in place, why screw it up for freebies?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco_D View Post
    For people who beat B1 T3-5 for gear, they are slowly earning it, if they ARE actually working on T2 Shelob, then now when they get it, congrats! they've earned pants and shoulders instead of a trade-in that would be a major, major upgrade. If they aren't working towards it, then they haven't expected to get the trade-in and haven't been spending their time on it at all so why should they get it. For those working T2 Shelob after Thoss/Rukhor, again, a major thing that they would've earned is now given out for free, and a goal of earning trade-in is now gone for them, they may not even care enough to do T2 Shelob at that point, since everyone can just trade-in for free. If you can't beat T3 Shelob then you probably have set, because any group with a PRAYER of T3 Shelob has been doing T3 B1-3 to get there and guess what... they drop set gear like candy for their main class, which they can trade in now because of T2 Shelob, so how would this change help them at all. For T2 and 3 AD, T3 is so far away from T2 in terms of difficulty that unless you were on the VERGE of beating it (at which point T2 Shelob/T3-5 B1 is easier for trade set gear) how would this help. There is already a progression system in place, why screw it up for freebies?
    This exactly.

I can't find my donkey, does anyone know where my donkey is ?
    I miss my donkey ????????????

Can you add middle finger emotes please.

One hand
    Two hand
    Two hand while dancing
    One hand under the leg
    Two hand while riding
    One hand while riding while doing a handstand
    Two hand while running backwards with speed buff (PvP reasons)
    One hand while Fire breathing acid
    Two hand while blocking a door in Bree (Beorning bear form only)
    One hand while finger tasting a pie with the other hand (Hobbit)
    Two hand while on a speedboat going to Valhalla (Elves)
    One hand while other hand is down the throat force spewing (human)

Discovering the instance deeds should grant each character a gift box containing all raid gear required for completing the achievement. This achievement can be completed at any tier 1-5. Please also throw in some cookies and bacon.
    Starstorm

Quote Originally Posted by LeRaginAsian View Post
    Personally I could live with:
    T0 deed - Nothing. Players should not be rewarded with raid gear for not raiding.
    T1 deed - barter for hands and feet, housing trophies
    T2 deed - barter for chest and legs, frame and cosmetic weapons; existing armour exchange
    T3 deed - barter for helm and shoulders, emotes; Sigils for unbound SoE's, Crystals, etc.
    +1
    The only thing i would add is move the existing armour exchange down form 2 to 1 since you can already get pieces in the first ID's from T2 without finishing it, and as it was already said before, many people might be able to win ID'1 T1-5 but don't manage shelob well since it is a hard(but nice) fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamarang View Post
    It’s actually Shelob T2 that gives you the deed to exchange set pieces, and as for T3 Shelob, well nobody pugs that because it’s where the content becomes challenging.
    Whichever tier it is, it's not being run except by kin groups. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen full clears or Shelob groups advertised in LFF on the servers where I play over the last year.

If you cannot do the content then why do you even need this gear? If you do not even do t3 1st boss or t2 sidebosses then why in the actual world do you need set bonus (t3) gear????? What a selfish thing to say when there are multiple hundreds of people who spent so much time on this, progressing slowly and working their butt off to get these rewards. It is literally still the endgame.
    Read it again. I said I *HAVE* a piece of T2 gear already. But it's for a class I don't play on that server, so it's as useful as a stack of traveling rations until I can barter it for something for one of the 2 or 3 classes I have at cap there. I'm not asking to be able to BUY gear for a raid I haven't run. I'm asking to be able to BARTER a piece of gear I EARNED for one I can USE.
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone / Landroval / Anor

Quote Originally Posted by gildhur View Post
    Whichever tier it is, it's not being run except by kin groups. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen full clears or Shelob groups advertised in LFF on the servers where I play over the last year.

Read it again. I said I *HAVE* a piece of T2 gear already. But it's for a class I don't play on that server, so it's as useful as a stack of traveling rations until I can barter it for something for one of the 2 or 3 classes I have at cap there. I'm not asking to be able to BUY gear for a raid I haven't run. I'm asking to be able to BARTER a piece of gear I EARNED for one I can USE.
    You do realize this is not at all how the stated change works right? The change is if you have a cappy yellow piece you can swap for a cappy red or blue WITHOUT T2 Shelob. The class of the piece is the same and cannot be changed.

Secondly, T2 Shelob is not only run by kin groups, it is also run by raiding groups that dedicate the time to show up every week to work and complete it and T3, some doing even T4 and 5 atm. If you have discord and you are looking for raid groups actively on it you will find some (however T2 Shelob is not the first step in raiding on Landroval, T2 BT or T3-5 B1 is), but yes, no one pugs T2 Shelob on Landroval because, shocker, you would get destroyed if you tried. Saying no one pugs it sounds like you have never tried T2 Shelob and assume that the mechanics are doable, but the chances of PUGing it is the same as PUGing T3 Bloody Thresh (less DPS check, more coordination). The reward for completing T2 is good atm because that is a real incentive to go practice and get there.

Edit: The reason is probably at any time online there are only 20-30 qualified people who are good enough to do T2 Shelob and are not currently raiding at that time, and they are aware the other 20-30 will probably not join so the chance of a PUG T2 Shelob is 0% success. Other servers have more qualified people so it is easier to find 12 on at once in a PUG.
    Last edited by Draco_D; Today at 05:28 PM.

I love these changes, old gear should be open to far more than the 50 people who have done T3.

Quote Originally Posted by SjsharksBoy View Post
    I love these changes, old gear should be open to far more than the 50 people who have done T3.
    Yeah great idea, can we have T4 Shelob bracers barterable for the T3 deed? Don't matter that they are BiS and only drop on T4, that is the same as this Remm set (BiS, drops on T3 going to be barterable without stepping in raid). Also just as old. I know they only drop on the hardest boss on T4/5 but the principle that you should be able to purchase gear on deed from a tier it doesn't even drop is stupid. And the fact it is old doesn't make it non-BiS, or something you shouldn't have to earn. I get that the armor isn't super hard to get but if they are doing that, making T4 Shelob bracers barterable for T3 deed is the next step. At worst, make T2/3 deeds useful for SOMETHING other than peanuts and also limit it to T3/4/5 B1 deed as that is how most of the gear came from and not super hard.

I still fail to understand why people are so upset about someone else getting gear.
    Rank 15 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    I still fail to understand why people are so upset about someone else getting gear.
    Really more of a "Why are you messing with gear progression like this?" kind of situation.

It'd be understandable if they added non-essence gear with slightly lower stats and similar set-bonuses Osgiliath/Pelennor 3/6 man style but that's not what's happening. Instead they're making it so that one of the more efficient ways of getting raid gear is to run the raid once at a low difficulty and then just open lootboxes or farm MM/WotP instances at low tiers for embers.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheSquids View Post
    Bullroarer is OPEN.[B][COLOR=#00ff00]
    [*]The Rare Crafting Component selection box now also allows selection of the Tier 13 Ithilharn Shard as an option.
    ctly bound to character.
    Does this include ithilgalad crafting boxes too, those you get in MM t3 instances? I'm quite confused by the naming, don't remember other instances these Rare Crafting Component boxes drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    Really more of a "Why are you messing with gear progression like this?" kind of situation.

It'd be understandable if they added non-essence gear with slightly lower stats and similar set-bonuses Osgiliath/Pelennor 3/6 man style but that's not what's happening. Instead they're making it so that one of the more efficient ways of getting raid gear is to run the raid once at a low difficulty and then just open lootboxes or farm MM/WotP instances at low tiers for embers.
    Gear progression for raid what was released 1 year ago, when we have 1 new raid, get another raid in summer, and probally get another new raid in Gundabad?

Quote Originally Posted by littlesquinky View Post
    Does this include ithilgalad crafting boxes too, those you get in MM t3 instances? I'm quite confused by the naming, don't remember other instances these Rare Crafting Component boxes drop.
    The boxes they are referring to come from the Lootboxes, apparently. Ithilgalad Crafting Component boxes are unchanged and do not have Ithilharn Shards.
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3