We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: a Vastin

a Vastin

Little message to encourage us to continue in pvp?
    The balance is dead ... I connect once a week but, we have no answer...
    Players are tired of being in the dark.
    Last edited by Magnumum; Feb 20 2021 at 05:42 PM.

He's got to be so confused. He's like "I thought PVP was dead before 28.2" and now it's "Pvp is dead?"

Hopefully the commentators of

this thread: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...eedback-Thread

This thread: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...U28-3-Feedback

This thread: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...stin-PvMP-Gear

And of course, this little gem: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...pment-Analysis

set him straight so he understands that PVP isn't dead right now. Might be hard for them to do since most of the repeating names in these threads aren't playing the game, but I'm sure they'll try.

Based on 2hrs raiding I think he's just about got the balance point. I'd still take 10-20% off creep healing, but if it stayed as it was, I'd live with it. Finally had some decent raid v raid away from GV steps with both sides getting plenty of renown/infamy, just how it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Yand View Post
    Based on 2hrs raiding I think he's just about got the balance point. I'd still take 10-20% off creep healing, but if it stayed as it was, I'd live with it. Finally had some decent raid v raid away from GV steps with both sides getting plenty of renown/infamy, just how it should be.

We're all glad you had a nice 2 hours, but Vastin and company might want to consider what to do about the fact that the rest of the week there is no action.

Huh oh. The single greatest argument for freep pvp gear personified says things are balanced right now.

I'd still take 10-20% off creep healing
    That creep raid had 3 Warleaders in it. 2/3 weren't in Commander stance, and the third had no stance at all for the hour or so I was there. Same Warleader didn't even have an aura on.

Finally had some decent raid v raid away from GV steps with both sides getting plenty of renown/infamy, just how it should be.
    You left out the part where a good portion of the "fight away from GV steps" took place at TR rez. Which was blue. Idk why anyone would think one set of oneshots makes for better gameplay than the other.
    Overlord Vargburz, The Most Hated

Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    That creep raid had 3 Warleaders in it. 2/3 weren't in Commander stance, and the third had no stance at all for the hour or so I was there. Same Warleader didn't even have an aura on.

You left out the part where a good portion of the "fight away from GV steps" took place at TR rez. Which was blue. Idk why anyone would think one set of oneshots makes for better gameplay than the other.
    In other words, you got your butt kicked by Yand.

How do you guys not see you're being played?

https://images.app.goo.gl/xr5Vd3s88SWUY6578
    Team Milt.

Last night on Ark was awesome. A bunch of pre update 28.2 creeps went freep and got called out everywhere they went and got the beejsus zerged out of them until they eventually quit. I'm sure it was a very enjoyable experience, the fruits of their forum labors.

Word on the street is that Vastin is taking a remedial math course (he's learning to add and subtract) so he can figure out why it's a 24/7 camp and do something about it. He should be ready in two or three months and is still committed to "trying not to throw the lever quite as hard in the other direction again." Everything is golden right now in LOTRO pvmp.

Quote Originally Posted by justwanttopvp View Post
    Word on the street is that Vastin is taking a remedial math course (he's learning to add and subtract) so he can figure out why it's a 24/7 camp and do something about it. He should be ready in two or three months and is still committed to "trying not to throw the lever quite as hard in the other direction again." Everything is golden right now in LOTRO pvmp.
    Why dont you ask freeps why they wont play? I know you are new but creeps played through much much worse.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    I know you are new but creeps played through much much worse.
    did you learn how piercing claws work yet?

Why dont you ask freeps why they wont play? I know you are new but creeps played through much much worse.
    This will help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KPT5EaXUcA

That is an excellent idea. How do you reach them?