We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Sealed Relics of the Three Peaks in Lotro Store

Now that the war of three peaks expansion is in lotro store why not introduce the "Sealed Relics of the Three Peaks" as a new item? This item is part of the Ultimate & Collectors Edition War of Three Peaks bundle and is contained within the War of Three Peaks Collector's Edition - Bonus Items!

People that couldn't buy those editions or in my case i couldnt buy the expansion from lotro market due to conflict, why not give us a chance to purchase said relic from lotro store with LP.

Having also in mind that the ultimate and collectors edition worth more, i would suggest for at least a month (limited time item) to try and get one at let's say 900-1000 LP.

Should the item sells a lot, it could be introduced permanently.

PS: There are relics for LIs in lotro store that noone will buy at the current time (unless they play in legendary servers) because they are obsolete.

That ever was the case. More priced bundles always had exclusive bonus items, to make them more attractive. They are available only as the part of the bundle and can never be obtained elsewhere. What they can do is to offer something similar, but never the same.

Mordor and Minas Morgul also had their sets of LI relics.

I honestly don't think that everything ppl bought with pre-orders directly from the market should be sold in the store afterwards. But I also don't feel strongly enough to be opposed.
    Home base: Gladden - Fluff server: Anor

Chronicler of the unofficial LotRO Webcomic

From what I remember we never seen such exclusive items for LP in the past

They have been very careful on the WoTP bundles in the new marketplace. There is no mention of "exclusivity" anywhere on the product listings at all. Therefore, nothing is actually exclusive, and thus, could be sold at any time. There are a couple of "unique" boar mounts, but that's it, and unique just means one of it's kind, not another like it. It doesn't mean exclusive.

So, the question is, would you want to buy character progression like relics, or would you prefer to earn them?

It's "earn" every time for me.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

As example, I have account on russian server where I buy some expansion sets with pre orders. I glad to see that stuff back to me, since I never get access to my original accounts and SSG keep silence about chances to bring anything from that 3 servers to life. I made ticket about that, and get answer: no way I can get stuff from preorder from different account even when I have all info what I buy it, I need sit and wait in hopes what they able to restore that accounts just after they restore accounts from other closed servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    As example, I have account on russian server where I buy some expansion sets with pre orders. I glad to see that stuff back to me, since I never get access to my original accounts and SSG keep silence about chances to bring anything from that 3 servers to life. I made ticket about that, and get answer: no way I can get stuff from preorder from different account even when I have all info what I buy it, I need sit and wait in hopes what they able to restore that accounts just after they restore accounts from other closed servers.
    Well, exclusive means what it means - exclusive. I have more than one account, and though I have purchased exclusive items on one of them, I know I cannot get those items on the other account - even though it wouldn't bother me if they opened those items up for sale to anyone. It's a legal thing and they cannot deviate, at all.

I hope you get your accounts back soon.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Well, exclusive means what it means - exclusive. I have more than one account, and though I have purchased exclusive items on one of them, I know I cannot get those items on the other account - even though it wouldn't bother me if they opened those items up for sale to anyone. It's a legal thing and they cannot deviate, at all.

I hope you get your accounts back soon.
    No Chance. Russian company mail.ru who handle Lotro in Russia decide don't give back data base with characters to Turbine. That's why we never get any chances to transfer

This would be a good way for them to remove the only bit of value this overpriced fake expansion offered. I paid for the ultimate edition because I always default to the biggest package and I do want to support SSG. I still regret it because it rewards bad behavior. WoTP ultimate edition was a complete scam.
    Erendil 50 Hunter Rank 7, Mavellen 45 Warden; Officers of Disciples
    Ragaroth Warleader Rank 7, Marhawk Stalker Rank 5; Members of Cuddle Squad
    Other Characters: Arthilius - Captain, Arthilias - Guardian,
    Claireth - Runekeeper, Harbuckle - Burglar, Lothlirien - Hunter