We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bring back Anfalas scrolls of Empowerement

Seriously what was even the reason to legacy-level gate LI scrolls? I cannot come up with a single good reason. ''It makes us less reliant on old content'', so??? It's a good thing to play older content again and gives us so many more options to grind our LI's with. Now have we not only made old content completely obsolete at higher levels, giving us less variety and fun but you have also completely destroyed our source of LI scrolls and the many ways of getting them. We could get more in a day than we can get now in a week.

Bring back Anfalas scrolls of Empowerement and stop this nonsense.

Thumbs up

Well said and totally agree.
    Hogrid, Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDuckTape View Post
    Seriously what was even the reason to legacy-level gate LI scrolls? I cannot come up with a single good reason. ''It makes us less reliant on old content'', so??? It's a good thing to play older content again and gives us so many more options to grind our LI's with. Now have we not only made old content completely obsolete at higher levels, giving us less variety and fun but you have also completely destroyed our source of LI scrolls and the many ways of getting them. We could get more in a day than we can get now in a week.

Bring back Anfalas scrolls of Empowerement and stop this nonsense.
    ''It makes us less reliant on old content'' is just farcical. This new system makes it more reliant on old content that ever. I'm currently testing this out on a newly valared character on a different account than my main. Day three, level 125 almost two thirds through the Vales content, so dailies not even open yet. When they are open, I will need them for 6 months.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Ok, it is one more reason to do not use LI at all!
    My lvl117 hunter is killing faster with normal lvl115 weapon (1400 DPS) than LI (900 DPS). I didn't use any scrolls, crystals on my LI though.. It's just sitting it in my backpack.
    If you are solo player, or doing instances on basic difficulty you really don't need LI. That grind is really not worth it.
    Elves - Dusreth (HNT117), Dusriel (RK108), Dusaran (WRD75), Dusraen (LM63), Dusador (GRD48),
    Mortals - Dusgar (CPT36), ...
    Laurelin server

Quote Originally Posted by shann81 View Post
    Ok, it is one more reason to do not use LI at all!
    My lvl117 hunter is killing faster with normal lvl115 weapon (1400 DPS) than LI (900 DPS). I didn't use any scrolls, crystals on my LI though.. It's just sitting it in my backpack.
    If you are solo player, or doing instances on basic difficulty you really don't need LI. That grind is really not worth it.
    Fine for Hunter or other physical classes. It doesn't work for Tactical classes though, and RK doesn't even have the option of a non legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Fine for Hunter or other physical classes. It doesn't work for Tactical classes though, and RK doesn't even have the option of a non legendary.
    What?! RK is my 2nd character. I thought there are some runestone faction recipes on higher levels, I just googled, found nothing.
    Wow, now I'm starting to be pissed-off.. :-/
    Elves - Dusreth (HNT117), Dusriel (RK108), Dusaran (WRD75), Dusraen (LM63), Dusador (GRD48),
    Mortals - Dusgar (CPT36), ...
    Laurelin server

What?! RK is my 2nd character. I thought there are some runestone faction recipes on higher levels, I just googled, found nothing.
    Afaik it's cos the rk and other tact based classes don't scale well with craftable weapons and they actually do need the ILI for their skills. Like they give will, tm and etc. sure but the ILI does that with runes and far more improvements to certain skills. I tried using a crafted weapon over an ILI weapon on my rk and there was a big difference.

Also you should know that the sudden jump between 115 to 130 in terms of mob strength and dps is high. I'd even say the Vales onward make it almost a requirement to have ILIs already out of sheer easiness when it comes to handling mobs which group up in large quantities. Which is a good thing insofar as questing and deeding is concerned but sh.it.e if you don't have an ILI.

Some guy on crick kept whining he was dying in the Vales saying his crafted weapon was the best for the region and etc. And yeah sure it was, but when you're getting ganked by 5-6 mobs all at once you're more then likely to get murdered without the benefits certain legacies give even not at max.

The good news is that RKs can cope quite well without all legacies at 83, plus DPS spec the satchel doesn't need crystals, so you only need crystals for your DPS stones, similarly healing spec doesn't need crystals on stone.
    Plus several RK legacies the cooldowns don't need any more SoEs, and you'll may even have a few wasted stat legacies which again don't need to be maxed out.

Don't obsess about SoEs, worry about Crystals first, SoEs a distant second
    Wal's Army on Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy), Walori (Guard), Walrandir (LM), Walora (Warden), Walmo (Burg)

There are no recipes, and even if there was one, it still wouldn't work. Tactical damage rating is tied in to LIs.