We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

@Vastin U28.3 Feedback

I don't have a lot here outside an image someone made showcasing Warg stat changes:

3 of each mit, 3 mastery, 3 crit

Mits and Damage nerf is fine, but it's weird that Crit and Finesse were nerfed more than anything else. They aren't in a terrible stat because there are still Racial traits that help out that dip, but it's pretty weird that those two were targeted more than anything, especially Finesse.

Also, BPE was barely touched- why? Resist nerf wasn't much either, but this nerf seems to have missed the mark with what were the primary issues.

- Damage/mitigations should have received slight nerfs, mitigation corruptions specifically, and base mits perhaps slightly on SOME classes
    - BPE/Resist should have received slightly more significant nerfs (ON THE CORRUPTIONS)
    - Crit/Finesse/Crit D should have been left alone

If anyone has feedback or numbers from the Filer/WL adjustment, please post them here!
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Defilers healing is still a joke. 1% reduction.

Would be great if Vastin made a comment about this. Maybe the new PvP gear, that is in the making, is the reason for such small changes, but no one can know for sure as no further comment was made from the team. At least a little hint would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SingularityNow View Post
    Defilers healing is still a joke. 1% reduction.
    Please do not talk about what you do not know.

fertile slime (-25%)
    fungal bloom (-17.9% initial heal; -6.2% HOT)
    fungal spores (-6.2%)
    efflorescence (-6.2%)
    fell restoration (-6.2%)

Good move, in the pvp department in lowering def heals and buffing wl. Still several heals are still out of group. Quitters never win on Warleaders, Get a Grip on Uruks and Imposing presence on Uruks as well.

This patch was more of a healing nerf than anything else. This was defiantly needed but bpe and resist still need to be nerfed on creepside. Along with damage redistribution from skills like bestial claws, impale and tangleshot.
    Adapting R12 Reaver, Warleader r9 Warleader on Ark Everlastingyawn r9 Defiler Landy Backpedal r9 Warg Brandy
    Arantoth R10 Champion on Ark Elezmera-3 R11 Ministrel on Ark
    Officer of Prime Evil

Quote Originally Posted by ConsistantRager View Post
    Please do not talk about what you do not know.
    Starts out with trolling. What an ###. Didn't read the rest. But when I divide 33,000 by 36,000 I get 1%.

Starts out with trolling. What an ###. Didn't read the rest. But when I divide 33,000 by 36,000 I get 1%.
    33,000/36,000 = .91 um ok

you didn't read the rest cuz it proved you wrong its ok.
    Adapting R12 Reaver, Warleader r9 Warleader on Ark Everlastingyawn r9 Defiler Landy Backpedal r9 Warg Brandy
    Officer of Prime Evil

33,000/36,000 = .91 um ok

you didn't read the rest cuz it proved you wrong its ok.
    Yeah I'm sure you did. Way to come out guns blazing and already derail what could've been a productive thread. I hope you find a safe adult that can calm you down.

Yeah I'm sure you did. Way to come out guns blazing and already derail what could've been a productive thread. I hope you find a safe adult that can calm you down.
    the first thing you said was inaccurate. I corrected it. So thus I have derailed the thread? ok
    Officer of Prime Evil

33/36 is 91.67%, which means 33 is 11/12ths of 36, which means the nerf was 1/12, which equals 8.33% reduction. The 0.91667 you are getting is the percentage of 36 that 33 is (1=100%, 0.916= 91.6%).
    Last edited by Spilo; Jan 20 2021 at 12:29 PM.

Still several heals are still out of group. Quitters never win on Warleaders, Get a Grip on Uruks and Imposing presence on Uruks as well.
    Seems fair, considering freeps also have a few out of group heals. A complete removal of out of group healing would have to be done for both sides, at the same time. Get a Grip has a 3 minute cooldown, so won't break the game.

LOL. Awesome. So now, Quitters is back to 6 targets. Meaning it will still heal out of group, but mostly not my group. And probably won't even hit ME. I already have to physically move away from other players to hit my Imposing Presence, and Get a Grip usually doesn't heal me when I'm dying, instead hitting 6 targets around me. Can we get some group prioritization? Does that mechanic exist? I don't really care about 6 random full health people around me if I'm the one dying and my heals don't hit me.
    Overlord Vargburz, The Most Hated

Quote Originally Posted by Riddim The Legend View Post
    Seems fair, considering freeps also have a few out of group heals. A complete removal of out of group healing would have to be done for both sides, at the same time. Get a Grip has a 3 minute cooldown, so won't break the game.
    No it should all be brought back in group. I think this must have been a glitch when they tried to fix it because quitters has been brought down to ma target of 6 people but out of group still. so you can literally heal no one in your group or yourself right now with it.

Also Slick flesh is working out of group now too. Bring these all back in group because they are just acting glitchy right now.
    Officer of Prime Evil

Interesting sheet. Good to see the real changes here.

Laughable changes, but interesting nonetheless.

We have additional problem here. WLs can't rez those who are not in the same group with them. Not even being in same raid is sufficient. Can anyone else confirm this?
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Here are screenshots of changes to WL and filer heals for those who are interested:

left - pre update, right - after (no corruptions slotted, commander's stance on)

Summary:
    crack the whip (+12.5%)
    quit winning and fight (+7.1%)
    quitters never win (-6.2%)
    get a grip (-6.2%)
    snap out of it (+40.6%)

top - pre update, bottom - after (no corruptions slotted)

Summary:
    fertile slime (-25%)
    fungal bloom (-17.9% initial heal; -6.2% HOT)
    fungal spores (-6.2%)
    efflorescence (-6.2%)
    fell restoration (-6.2%)

Here's the difference between wl and filer single target HPS:

filer: 120.4k (pre update) - 106.6k (live)
    WL: 54.4k (pre update) - 60.5k (live)

[8min parses, 3 crit slotted, commander's stance on, same rotation]

Still several heals are still out of group. Quitters never win on Warleaders, Get a Grip on Uruks and Imposing presence on Uruks as well.
    ^This needs to be fixed.
    Arkenstone - Oiz

Let's see if the ''poor'' freeps will decide to come out of GV. Note as well the numerous tickets and threads that were posted for years concerning the reaver and us getting oneshotted with 1 skill+ 1 autoatack from hunters and burgs still until beginning of December.
    Instead of talking about further nerfs on creeps (which i hope they will never happen as we are slowly having enough) how about nerfing the RK and Beorn heals now please? they are ridiculously high. Thank you.

Monstreous
    Evernight
    Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi... akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum...

Quote Originally Posted by maiki1978 View Post
    Let's see if the ''poor'' freeps will decide to come out of GV. Note as well the numerous tickets and threads that were posted for years concerning the reaver and us getting oneshotted with 1 skill+ 1 autoatack from hunters and burgs still until beginning of December.
    Instead of talking about further nerfs on creeps (which i hope they will never happen as we are slowly having enough) how about nerfing the RK and Beorn heals now please? they are ridiculously high. Thank you.

Monstreous
    Evernight
    Currently creep bpe and resist are too high. regardless of how strong the pvp gear is. No class should be anywhere near 50% resist without having to sacrifice a massive amount of stats.

Creeps do need small nerfs on skills like bestial claws and impale. Other than they are in a pretty good spot as long as you can make pvp gear for freeps easily obtainable. Also spider power drains are kinda of absurd in 1v1s.

Also thank you oiz for the healing break down.
    Officer of Prime Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    We have additional problem here. WLs can't rez those who are not in the same group with them. Not even being in same raid is sufficient. Can anyone else confirm this?
    I've just tested it. It's true - you can only rez people from your group now. This needs a fix.
    Arkenstone - Oiz

bds

Also, for the times there is some action, like I have had this morning and in the afternoon, we need bds deleted or put to incombat use only. This is something that was said would happen ages ago. This would improve the little action there is.
    Officer of Prime Evil

WLs ended up in an almost worse situation after this update.

-Rezz only works in group
    -Get a Grip and Quitters never win both still heal out of group but are capped at 6 targets, meaning they most likely won't even heal the person they are trying to if the fight is decently large.
    Last edited by Daec; Jan 20 2021 at 05:32 PM.
    Rank 15 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

I wonder if we'll hear from Vastin. Feels like this will be the state of the moors at least until the Gundabad expansion. Did he really just doom us to GV camps with scrubs while the good players all quit ending grouping and raiding in the moors for the next 6 to 12 months?

I wonder if we'll hear from Vastin. Feels like this will be the state of the moors at least until the Gundabad expansion. Did he really just doom us to GV camps with scrubs while the good players all quit ending grouping and raiding in the moors for the next 6 to 12 months?
    I reckon another month of what we have now and there won't be a GV camp, there won't be anything except for PvE on creep side. Some people asked for AoE heals to be changed back to group only and instead, they changed WL rez to group only. Some people asked for a slight BPE nerf and they nerfed Mastery and Finesse. Now it doesn't matter if the WL change was an accident or intended, it happened and that's that.

This leaves us with two words every edgy kid says these days - "seems legit".

Quote Originally Posted by Riddim The Legend View Post
    I reckon another month of what we have now and there won't be a GV camp, there won't be anything except for PvE on creep side. Some people asked for AoE heals to be changed back to group only and instead, they changed WL rez to group only. Some people asked for a slight BPE nerf and they nerfed Mastery and Finesse. Now it doesn't matter if the WL change was an accident or intended, it happened and that's that.

This leaves us with two words every edgy kid says these days - "seems legit".
    Their unintentional nerfs are actually pretty decent benefits for freeps, especially in a raid setting. The nonsense with WLs only being able to rez in group is a pretty big hinderance and with the group heals now maxed at 6 targets but out of group there is no telling if the WL can even heal the person they want with their biggest heal. Couple these with the defiler nerfs, the slight mit/damage nerfs and you should start seeing more groups out if people put in the effort.

Note: I'm not saying the WL stuff shouldn't be changed and fixed, just expressing the reality of the situation.
    Rank 15 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

I'm trying not to throw the lever quite as hard in the other direction again, and instead walk the balance towards where it needs to be.

We now have a developer starting work on getting Freep Audacity gear back into play for the current levels, which is going to pretty dramatically up-end moors balance again when it arrives.

In the meantime I'm looking at further updates - definitely fixing the remaining WL heal issues, and further general stat tweaks, though I am bound by our general release schedule as to when those will be able to go live.

- Vastin

Quote Originally Posted by Vastin View Post
    I'm trying not to throw the lever quite as hard in the other direction again, and instead walk the balance towards where it needs to be.

We now have a developer starting work on getting Freep Audacity gear back into play for the current levels, which is going to pretty dramatically up-end moors balance again when it arrives.

In the meantime I'm looking at further updates - definitely fixing the remaining WL heal issues, and further general stat tweaks, though I am bound by our general release schedule as to when those will be able to go live.

- Vastin
    Great news, looking forward to it. I know if this PvP gear covers armor/jewelry, and I only have to grind for LIs, then I will probably start Freeping again, as would others- I'll pay VIP for that privilege. I beg that essences aren't included in the gear!
    Last edited by Spilo; Jan 22 2021 at 01:44 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast